• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• Communion

• Minogue

• Jjang

11 hours ago, Ayanaa said:

What do you view Iran as? How do you think we should be living with Iran in the future?

11 hours ago, Communion said:

Even with the threat of missiles flying at them from a potentially nuclear power, Israelis still find time to commit modern-day pogroms

It comes like breathing to them, you'd think they'd be focused on protecting themselves first.

This is why people are flocking out of Israel, a luxury that Palestinians do not have.

Israel trying to act like a victim is mind-blowing :toofunny2:

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Communion said:

Also there's something deeply unsettling about Zionists acting like as though Israel needing one of the most advanced defense systems in the world - that requires being paid for by another country's population to maintain - is somehow a positive or a "flex" in a military conflict that their brutish arrogance and rejection of norms initiated, let alone when this was how things looked on the ground in Israel. 

Imagine fearing for your life and thinking you were in danger because your far-right government is going deathcon mode and trying to antagonize military conflicts with neighbors who hate you in the hope they can use such to get an even bigger aid package of US tax dollars from neo-cons thousands of miles away.

You'd almost feel sympathy for Israelis if not remembering that polls show the vast majority of people running for their life in the clip above also think they're part of a religious prophecy and it is their divine right to kill every last Palestinian child aka "the spawns of Amalek". 

You and every single pro Iranian in this thread is a JOKE:bibliahh:

• Thumbs Down 1

17 minutes ago, Minogue said:

is a JOKE

19 hours ago, Minogue said:

No offense but I literally thought I'd have an Iranian rocket strike my house yesterday you think pro Hamas pro Iran gays online bother me? :cupid:

12 hours ago, Communion said:

Instead, you have a user in here trying to speak out both sides of their mouth, claiming to have feared his home would be hit by Iranian missiles, but also championing his genocidal government for "this great PR win"??

So you've now changed your mind  - you feel you were never in any actual danger and this cheering of "Israel is a victim to Iranian aggression" you're doing is - to be clear - solely to defend your nation's continued genocide campaign against Palestinians and not because you felt your life was actually in danger.

Just now, Communion said:

So you've now changed your mind  - you feel you were never in any actual danger and this cheering of "Israel is a victim to Iranian aggression" you're doing is - to be clear - solely to defend your nation's continued genocide campaign against Palestinians and not because you felt your life was actually in danger.

No. There was definitely fear. I said 50 times in this thread that Iran is a capable country that's able to strike every where if it wishes to do so. 

i just exposed how you liberally spread fake news that makes you think what else you post that is fake.. just in this thread alone I saw fake news about the PM fleeing the country (proven false he was in the war room) and Iran missiles striking illegal settlements (also proven false it was a video from Ukraine) along side your posts. I don't understand how am I supposed to take you seriously when you don't even fact check what you post and just Perrot your favorite far left Twitter accounts.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Communion said:

Okay you're deeply unserious. Even American national security experts describe the current situation as Israel desperately trying to create a quagmire that pulls other regional players and America into a physical war. 

That you feel Iran is a dangerous entity makes your current stance even more absurd. "Yes, we should actively encourage Israel to attack and escalate conflict with what we view is an insane Islamic theocracy with a secret stockpile of nuclear weapons!!!"?

I don't know what's more embarrassing. People like you who think Iran will be "liberated" (and what? The Shah reinstated?) if Israel drone strikes downtown metro Tehran, or users like @Minogue posting about how strong and deviant their nation looks for first-striking the Iranian consulate despite likely now having to type these posts from their basement's bomb shelter? Genuine bloodlust and warmongering. 

I'm actually in the office rn. Been in the office yesterday too lol

going to the Omer Adam concert in Tel Aviv this week as well with 30,000 other Israelis in attendance I think there are few tickets left if you wish to join me https://2207.kupat.co.il/show/omer-adam :bird:

• Thumbs Down 8

2 minutes ago, Minogue said:

No. There was definitely fear.

Are you sure? Because you're now bragging that the idea you were in danger was fake news. 

This is how one can tell you're motivated by intentions that are - before anything else - genocidal. Because the post you're quoting literally is expressing upset for the people of Israel to be tossed into a situation where they fear for their life. This post containing (only now debunked) video aired by Iranian national TV and following your very own post claiming you felt your could die at any moment. 

You make your intentions obvious by revealing you don't actually know what you're hoping to disprove. 

Of course it's wrong for Iranian national media to spread a doctored video, but the post you're quoting... doesn't use the video to reflect greatly on Iran. The post you're quoting is quite literally expressing upset that Israelis have been placed in a situation where they're running for their life, and disapproval for the Israeli government for causing this.

And that's why you're gleefully trying to highlight Iranian media spread a video that was doctored. Because you don't mind debunking the idea that Israelis - including yourself - were in any danger (despite saying as much in the moment), because that danger would have been shouldered by your government, and as an Israeli nationalist, you want people to support your government in its continued campaign of genocide within Palestine.

So yes, you're right. Its 'clear 24 hours later that you or any Israeli were not actually in any danger.

So much so that Israeli settlers have enough time to continue ravaging and destroying homes in West Bank to.. I guess.. find Hamas??

Are you going to suggest B'Tselem are, too, promoting doctored claims to discredit the brave chosen people of Israel?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Communion said:

Are you sure? Because you're now bragging that the idea you were in danger was fake news. 

This is how one can tell you're motivated by intentions that are - before anything else - genocidal. Because the post you're quoting literally is expressing upset for the people of Israel to be tossed into a situation where they fear for their life. This post containing (only now debunked) video aired by Iranian national TV and following your very own post claiming you felt your could die at any moment. 

You make your intentions obvious by revealing you don't actually know what you're hoping to disprove. 

Of course it's wrong for Iranian national media to spread a doctored video, but the post you're quoting... doesn't use the video to reflect greatly on Iran. The post you're quoting is quite literally expressing upset that Israelis have been placed in a situation where they're running for their life, and disapproval for the Israeli government for causing this.

And that's why you're gleefully trying to highlight Iranian media spread a video that was doctored. Because you don't mind debunking the idea that Israelis - including yourself - were in any danger (despite saying as much in the moment), because that danger would have been shouldered by your government, and as an Israeli nationalist, you want people to support your government in its continued campaign of genocide within Palestine.

So yes, you're right. Its 'clear 24 hours later that you or any Israeli were not actually in any danger.

So much so that Israeli settlers have enough time to continue ravaging and destroying homes in West Bank to.. I guess.. find Hamas??

Are you going to suggest B'Tselem are, too, promoting doctored claims to discredit the brave chosen people of Israel?

Again, my point was to expose how liberally you post fake news. Not to say that Irans attack wasn't dangerous. They fired 100s of cruise and ballistic missiles each capable of levelling a mall that needed to be intercepted by air defence systems that practically made their debut that night. There was so question about the fear. 

1 minute ago, Minogue said:

going to the Omer Adam concert in Tel Aviv this week as well with 30,000 other Israelis in attendance I think there are few tickets left if you wish to join me https://2207.kupat.co.il/show/omer-adam :bird:

6 minutes ago, Communion said:

Because you don't mind debunking the idea that Israelis - including yourself - were in any danger (despite saying as much in the moment), because that danger would have been shouldered by your government, and as an Israeli nationalist, you want people to support your government in its continued campaign of genocide within Palestine.

Again, I'm not sure this "and us deviant Israelis are living our best lives!!!" rhetoric is compelling while doing so in the middle of an extermination campaign.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Minogue said:

enjoy an American of European descent appropriating Arabic music while you brag about how STRONG you are occupying an Arab country and bombing three more. :suburban:

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Communion said:

Again, I'm not sure this "and us deviant Israelis are living our best lives!!!" rhetoric is compelling while doing so in the middle of an extermination campaign.

You get your news from Iranian TV and your casualty figures from Hamas. Next 

2 minutes ago, Jjang said:

enjoy an American of European descent appropriating Arabic music while you brag about how STRONG you are occupying an Arab country and bombing three more. :suburban:

Who cares his music is fire you're still welcomed to join :bird:

You get your news from Iranian TV and your casualty figures from Hamas. Next 

Who cares his music is fire you're still welcomed to join :bird:

Remember when Guy Zohar did a mass expose about all the time official Israeli news displayed false footage from Syria, Iraq etc. as proof of Hamas using human shields and operating from residential areas? :bird:

Anyway, I'm glad you're illustrating to us how casually depraved the average Israeli is. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Remember when Guy Zohar did a mass expose about all the time official Israeli news displayed false footage from Syria, Iraq etc. as proof of Hamas using human shields and operating from residential areas? :bird:

Anyway, I'm glad you're illustrating to us how casually depraved the average Israeli is. 

Depraved? Care to explain?

Just now, Minogue said:

Depraved? Care to explain?

It's obvious to everyone reading but you :suburban: you're brainwashed and have chronic cognitive dissonance. I hope one day you'll work on that <3 

• Like 1

Just now, Jjang said:

It's obvious to everyone reading but you :suburban: you're brainwashed and have chronic cognitive dissonance. I hope one day you'll work on that <3 

Great debating skills :bird:

Great debating skills :bird:

You're hopeless so why would I bother. :bird:

6 minutes ago, Minogue said:

You get your news from Iranian TV and your casualty figures from Hamas.

Again, it's deeply concerning that in what you claimed - but now walk back - were possibly your final moments of life, your main concern remained your ethno-nationalist project of expelling or exterminating all Palestinians. 

Let alone to brag about the defenses and logistics of the Israeli state. 

The Iron Dome and other defense systems are impressive. But the very same American technology that crafted and trained such systems like the Iron Dome also created and trained the systems used by the Gazan Ministry of Health in reporting casualties. 

The source to this being literally USAID, the American government entity that created the Gazan Ministry of Health to begin with. 

So who should an American trust - the American government or someone who went from crying at the thought of dying to bragging that such a thought never crossed his mind?

• Like 3

Bragging about going to a concert while your country is actively genociding the people you ethnically cleansed is an interesting flex. 

spacer.png

• Thanks 10

13 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Bragging about going to a concert while your country is actively genociding the people you ethnically cleansed is an interesting flex. 

spacer.png

and the concert is performed by an American Jew appropriating the culture and music of those they are genociding. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Communion said:

Again, it's deeply concerning that in what you claimed - but now walk back - were possibly your final moments of life, your main concern remained your ethno-nationalist project of expelling or exterminating all Palestinians. 

Let alone to brag about the defenses and logistics of the Israeli state. 

The Iron Dome and other defense systems are impressive. But the very same American technology that crafted and trained such systems like the Iron Dome also created and trained the systems used by the Gazan Ministry of Health in reporting casualties. 

The source to this being literally USAID, the American government entity that created the Gazan Ministry of Health to begin with. 

So who should an American trust - the American government or someone who went from crying at the thought of dying to bragging that such a thought never crossed his mind?

I understand your frustration with the fact that you as an American see the billions and billions that America, Europe and the Arab world has sent to Gaza in aid hoping to see it become a 2nd Singapore and a pillar of hope to the two state solution and the Oslo accords just for it to be used to meticulously build the worlds greatest terror state filled with tunnels, bombs and weapons while the average Palestinian lives in poverty.

if you actually cared about Palestinian life you wouldn't spend your days and nights chanting anti Israel propaganda while failing to acknowledge the real enemy not only to the israelis, the Palestinians, to you as a gay person, America, but to the west as a whole - which provides the very foundation of freedom and privilege you now stand on to spread your bullshit hate and misinformation. 

• Thumbs Down 5

5 minutes ago, Minogue said:

I understand your frustration with the fact that you as an American see the billions and billions that America, Europe and the Arab world has sent to Gaza in aid hoping to see it become a 2nd Singapore and a pillar of hope to the two state solution and the Oslo accords just for it to be used to meticulously build the worlds greatest terror state filled with tunnels, bombs and weapons while the average Palestinian lives in poverty.

if you actually cared about Palestinian life you wouldn't spend your days and nights chanting anti Israel propaganda while failing to acknowledge the real enemy not only to the israelis, the Palestinians, to you as a gay person, America, but to the west as a whole - which provides the very foundation of freedom and privilege you now stand on to spread your bullshit hate and misinformation. 

this member just called a genocide "a pillar of hope". 

5 minutes ago, Jjang said:

this member just called a genocide "a pillar of hope". 

um no

• Thumbs Down 5

1 hour ago, Minogue said:

A Zionazist tried to educate people how to care and appreciate people life lol :bibliahh:

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.