Israel/Iran conflict thread

Chemist

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

what is this obsession with labeling people as pro-Hamas/Iran in order to take away some weight from the fact that you're the one currently in support of an ideology that is starving 2 million people and has killed or severely injured 120,000+. 

My friend in Gaza is literally anti-Hamas and vocal about it and his house was still bombed in a direct airstrike. His mom has been permanently disabled and his sister and her babies were murdered by Israel as well. Do you consider that a failure or success? 

Do we need to remind them that IDF blackmailed Palestinians gays to do their dirty jobs? I guess some people truly believe that IDF is checking Grindr before carpet bombing 

updatesofcardi-1768799253076250649-ezgif.com-optimize.thumb.gif.7be1df2398236f313f4b7327f3edcd24.gif

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• Communion

• Minogue

• Jjang

44 minutes ago, Sun said:

I mention bottoms and gays to remind you how stupid you look publicly supporting countries and/or terrorist groups who would behead you or stone you to death at their earliest convenience 

What makes the IDF any different from ISIS or any other terrorist group? 

Tbh you should stick to talking about whatever Cardi B is doing these days instead. 

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

I am relieved that Iran's attack was a flop, as it gives Bibi less political capital to escalate as his warmongering ass wants so badly. While at the same time, at least Israel now knows it cannot continue its aggression with no response. Probably the best outcome from it, at least so far

Also pleased that the Iranian regime does seem to be operating in reality and it knows war with Israel/US is not in its interests

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Harrier said:

I am relieved that Iran's attack was a flop, as it gives Bibi less political capital to escalate as his warmongering ass wants so badly. While at the same time, at least Israel now knows it cannot continue its aggression with no response. Probably the best outcome from it, at least so far

Also pleased that the Iranian regime does seem to be operating in reality and it knows war with Israel/US is not in its interests

Iran slap informed US about the attack before it happened, so it says something 

1 hour ago, Sun said:

I mention bottoms and gays to remind you how stupid you look publicly supporting countries and/or terrorist groups who would behead you or stone you to death at their earliest convenience  but yes, go read them books babe 

Lmfao so anyone standing up for Palestinian rights and civilians who are being publicly massacred before the world's eyes is now considered pro-terrorism to you? What about the ones defending Israel whose official figures and ministries are literally calling for genocide against Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank, where Ben-Gvir gave permission for the settlers to be armed everywhere?

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Harrier said:

right. meanwhile Zionists here are falsely pleased that it "won them back the international community" instead. No remorse whatsoever over the holocaust happening in Gaza. They're more mad about Israel being called out for carrying on a genocide than the actual genocide taking place. It's beyond depraved. 

I don't like Iran. I'm the last of their supporters. But Zionists pretending like they don't understand why seeing a country finally retaliate and respond to Israel after DECADES of unchecked merciless mass slaughters committed by Israel on Palestinians and other Middle Eastern countries while they are expecting us to tolerate Israeli society cheering on a genocide because of the Oct 7 attack is just cognitive dissonance beyond it's peak. 

Palestinians are not used to dying and suffering just like any other human — I know the entire world has been watching Palestinians getting slaughtered for almost a century now, and their death toll gets recited like the weather, maybe that made people forget that death is actually not a byproduct of being Palestinian and that — just like Zionists are justifying a real, still ongoing genocide because of a singular (horrific) attack on Oct 7, the same way, Palestinians and other people of the Arab world will also support when someone stands up to the country that has been a major murderous unchecked bully to them for decades. 

They can't expect us to grant them the full scope of humanity while they can't even afford Palestinians a shred of humanity or empathy and those who refuse Zionist ideology are being indiscriminately smeared by them as clueless terrorist supporters. How much tone deafness can one tolerate? 

• Like 7

Far-right minister Smotrich calls for Israel to respond to Iran attack

Israel's Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich has called on the government to respond to Iran's attack.

"If our response will resonate throughout the Middle East for generations to come – we will win,” the far-right politician said.

"If we restrain ourselves, we will put us and our children in an immediate existential danger,” he added.

aljazeera.com

Israel's foreign ministry suggests Iran sanctions after attack

Iran "must pay a price for its aggression" after its retaliatory attack targeting Israeli territory, foreign ministry spokesman Lior Haiat says.

"Last night, a large-scale and unprecedented attack – consisting of hundreds of drones, cruise missiles and ballistic missiles – was launched by Iran against the state of Israel. Painful sanctions must be imposed on Iran including, but not limited to, the field of missiles.”

Among Iran's main targets were an intelligence centre and an airbase in the Negev desert, which Tehran says was used by Israel to strike Iran's consulate in Damascus on April 1.

aljazeera.com

Just now, BorderBoy said:

Israel's foreign ministry suggests Iran sanctions after attack

Iran "must pay a price for its aggression" after its retaliatory attack targeting Israeli territory, foreign ministry spokesman Lior Haiat says.

"Last night, a large-scale and unprecedented attack – consisting of hundreds of drones, cruise missiles and ballistic missiles – was launched by Iran against the state of Israel. Painful sanctions must be imposed on Iran including, but not limited to, the field of missiles.”

Among Iran's main targets were an intelligence centre and an airbase in the Negev desert, which Tehran says was used by Israel to strike Iran's consulate in Damascus on April 1.

aljazeera.com

Not Israel demanding sanctions against another country who was actually defending itself following the embassy bombing at a time when Israel was literally dragged to the ICJ for a ****ing genocide case that it still commits against Palestinians. I've never seen such a rude bully!!

huxAon3.gif

12 minutes ago, Jjang said:

right. meanwhile Zionists here are falsely pleased that it "won them back the international community" instead. No remorse whatsoever over the holocaust happening in Gaza. They're more mad about Israel being called out for carrying on a genocide than the actual genocide taking place. It's beyond depraved. 

I don't like Iran. I'm the last of their supporters. But Zionists pretending like they don't understand why seeing a country finally retaliate and respond to Israel after DECADES of unchecked merciless mass slaughters committed by Israel on Palestinians and other Middle Eastern countries while they are expecting us to tolerate Israeli society cheering on a genocide because of the Oct 7 attack is just cognitive dissonance beyond it's peak. 

Palestinians are not used to dying and suffering just like any other human — I know the entire world has been watching Palestinians getting slaughtered for almost a century now, and their death toll gets recited like the weather, maybe that made people forget that death is actually not a byproduct of being Palestinian and that — just like Zionists are justifying a real, still ongoing genocide because of a singular (horrific) attack on Oct 7, the same way, Palestinians and other people of the Arab world will also support when someone stands up to the country that has been a major murderous unchecked bully to them for decades. 

They can't expect us to grant them the full scope of humanity while they can't even afford Palestinians a shred of humanity or empathy and those who refuse Zionist ideology are being indiscriminately smeared by them as clueless terrorist supporters. How much tone deafness can one tolerate? 

I respect and understand the emotional side of your argument here, but surely you can recognise that an escalation to war between Iran and Israel is not in Palestinian interests, or anyone's. The result would almost certainly be a rapid escalation of Israel's genocide in Gaza as they try and 'wrap up' so they can focus on Iran.

The only people that want broader war are Israeli right wingers, who would love nothing more than to force the US into defeating Iran. It is important that everyone else - Iran, the US, Lebanon etc - prove themselves to be more level headed than the rabid and aggressive Israeli leadership

As I stated, I feel Israel is to blame for this Iranian attack - undoubtedly a retalition - even though it's for sure a negative development overall. I'm just hoping matters don't escalate further

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Harrier said:

I respect and understand the emotional side of your argument here, but surely you can recognise that an escalation to war between Iran and Israel is not in Palestinian interests, or anyone's.

I never said the opposite. 

Edited by Jjang
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gantz says Israel to exact price from Iran when time is 'right'

War cabinet minister Benny Gantz says Israel will exact a price from Iran when the time is "right".

"We will build a regional coalition and exact the price from Iran in the fashion and timing that is right for us,” Gantz said in a statement as the war cabinet was due to convene to discuss Israel's response to Iran's attack.

Sanctions would be the lesser of two evils than this attack ending up in a cycle of violence.

And yes, Israel should the last country in the world to ask for Iran sanctions. 

Edited by Aethereal

1 hour ago, Harrier said:

But you see this is why I don't consider Iran's attack a flop. I think what we (at least me) are trying to say is that we are relieved Iran's attack did not cause destructive damage/kill a ton of people. But how is it a "flop" if Iran was able to send a message while also leaving Netanyahu in a position to where he can't attack back without looking like the warmongering pig he is? But this attack has sent a message to Israel that Iran isn't afraid to fight back if Israel chooses to attack them again. 

As I said several pages back, an attack doesn't need to cause damage to be deemed a success. 

Edited by Nova_23
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, BorderBoy said:

Gantz says Israel to exact price from Iran when time is 'right'

War cabinet minister Benny Gantz says Israel will exact a price from Iran when the time is "right".

"We will build a regional coalition and exact the price from Iran in the fashion and timing that is right for us,” Gantz said in a statement as the war cabinet was due to convene to discuss Israel's response to Iran's attack.

I mean this is the kind of mindless tough talk that's to be expected from Israel, but reading through it, it's notable that their response is not going to be immediate. That's probably good. If we do see in escalation to war it'll be through rapid *** for tat actions one after the other

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

Thats a lie. He has condemned them numerous times . 

• Haha 1

So yesterday I was perched on X thinking WWIII had started but turns out only a couple of trees and leaves got hit by the Iranian missiles. I lowkey feel second hand embarrassment for them right now :rip:

28 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Thats a lie. He has condemned them numerous times . 

Show me once where he has condemned Israel. And I need to see the word condemn in his PUBLIC statement. And don't give me no BS where hes upset about the number of deaths or people starving without directly blaming Israel and their actions and not reinforcing his support for them in the same statement.

If the the gop and Trump where in control we would've already started war with Iran 💀

15 minutes ago, Glam said:

So yesterday I was perched on X thinking WWIII had started but turns out only a couple of trees and leaves got hit by the Iranian missiles. I lowkey feel second hand embarrassment for them right now :rip:

Why would you feel "secondhand embarrassment" for Iran when that's the goal. If Iran wanted to infiltrate the Iron Dome and kill thousands, they would have done it. This wasn't a "fail" for Iran by any means

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.