Israel/Iran conflict thread

Chemist

A US politician acknowledging that the Iranian strikes followed the attack by Israel so there's no excuse for the clown show that is Biden or any US politician for that matter to blindly support Israel. 

Why is it so hard for Genocide Joe to take a stance like the one above? 

Edited by Nova_23
  • Like 5

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• Communion

• Minogue

• Jjang

"LEFTISTS SHOULD LEARN THAT VIOLENCE IS BAD!!"

Every US politician who is old enough to collect social security right now:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

Came here to post that

1 hour ago, Nova_23 said:

A US politician acknowledging that the Iranian strikes followed the attack by Israel so there's no excuse for the clown show that is Biden or any US politician for that matter to blindly support Israel. 

Why is it so hard for Genocide Joe to take a stance like the one above? 

Mark is the representative of one of the most liberal districts in the U.S. so I would not necessarily hold him to be representative of US politicians.  

Still Genocide Joe should consider being anti-genocide.  

• Like 1

• Haha 4

Y'all are so far up anti Israel propaganda media that you don't even recognise that ever since October 7th Israel has been attacked DAILY by drones and  missiles from Iranian backed military groups from Yemen, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq so Israel were well within their right to slap Iran. It's not like they bombed Malta all of a sudden bffr. 

Now wether Israel should've done it right now when their forces are stretched thin in Gaza and in the North that's a different conversation it's definitely a tactical error and an ego mistake done by the Israelis to flex intelligence muscles. What's the point of killing a commander that will be replaces in seconds :rip:

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 14

Those videos of Irani missiles pentrating that Iron dome over Israel is quite impressive. Didn't think Iran was THAT powerful. 

Good for them for defending themselves and making a point. After all they were egged on by Israel bombing their embassy in Syria and killing lots of Irani politicians. 

Iran is also backed up heavily by the Arab countries, China , Russia and North Korea. Israel has made a BIG mistake. I guess killing 20k children in Palestine has instant karma after all. 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

That could've been a lot worse.

Iran could've struck way more civilian targets..I don't think the average American really cares that Israeli military bases got blown up nor do I.

29 minutes ago, Minogue said:

since October 7th Israel has been attacked DAILY

Ok

Now let's talk about what's been happening in Palestine DAILY, all caps 

Some of y'all are shameless. Beyond shameless. 

Capture.thumb.PNG.3bbce9cdfaafb9a97a3923

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

Those videos of Irani missiles pentrating that Iron dome over Israel is quite impressive. Didn't think Iran was THAT powerful. 

Good for them for defending themselves and making a point. After all they were egged on by Israel bombing their embassy in Syria and killing lots of Irani politicians. 

Iran is also backed up heavily by the Arab countries, China , Russia and North Korea. Israel has made a BIG mistake. I guess killing 20k children in Palestine has instant karma after all. 

Iron dome wasn't meant to shot down ground and cruise missiles dumb **** :rip: Israel and western countries shot down 99% of the 185 drones, 110 ballistic missiles and 36 cruise missiles now THATS an impressive military achievement. But didn't expect less from the only Middle Eastern country willing to invest millions and billions in defending its citizens. :flame:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 6

That post pissed me the **** off so all I will say is I get a kick out of all the annoying privileged centrist gays in here having to parkour from the "zomg you support Iran??? They will start WWIII" to now "omg guys we all know Israel can't be trusted to not retaliate disproportionately" after Iran's RIGHTFUL act of self-defence was both strategic and nuanced, unlike some of y'alls favourite genocidal states 

Poor that 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

31 minutes ago, Minogue said:

Y'all are so far up anti Israel propaganda media that you don't even recognise that ever since October 7th Israel has been attacked DAILY by drones and  missiles from Iranian backed military groups from Yemen, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq so Israel were well within their right to slap Iran. It's not like they bombed Malta all of a sudden bffr. 

Now wether Israel should've done it right now when their forces are stretched thin in Gaza and in the North that's a different conversation it's definitely a tactical error and an ego mistake done by the Israelis to flex intelligence muscles. What's the point of killing a commander that will be replaces in seconds :rip:

It wasn't a mistake, ISISrael clearly trying to escalate the situation into regional war and dragging the USA into this. Who tf making mistake by attacking embassy, it's an act of war. We re not dumb, nice try Zionazist 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Phantom said:

That post pissed me the **** off so all I will say is I get a kick out of all the annoying privileged centrist gays in here having to parkour from the "zomg you support Iran??? They will start WWIII" to now "omg guys we all know Israel can't be trusted to not retaliate disproportionately" after Iran's RIGHTFUL act of self-defence was both strategic and nuanced, unlike some of y'alls favourite genocidal states 

Poor that 

Do you know what strategic even means? You all have no military language or understanding yet try to comment on global conflicts like it's a chart battle. It's hilarious actually 

2 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

It wasn't a mistake, ISISrael clearly trying to escalate the situation into regional war and dragging the USA into this. Who tf making mistake by attacking embassy, it's an act of war. We re not dumb, nice try Zionazist 

Mistake as in a dumb decision not as in oops the F35 accidentally dropped a bomb on the embassy

12 minutes ago, Minogue said:

Iron dome wasn't meant to shot down ground and cruise missiles dumb **** :rip: Israel and western countries shot down 99% of the 185 drones, 110 ballistic missiles and 36 cruise missiles now THATS an impressive military achievement. But didn't expect less from the only Middle Eastern country willing to invest millions and billions in defending its citizens. :flame:

Not really "impressive" since it cannot withstand ballistic missiles which is exactly what Iran did just very recently. 

Very impressed by Iran tbh. I sort of underestimated their power. 

Also swearing really makes you look angry. Calm down sis 

Edited by TouchinFree
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

1 minute ago, TouchinFree said:

Not really "impressive" since it cannot withstand ballistic missiles which is exactly what Iran did just very recently. 

Very impressed by Iran tbh. I sort of underestimated their power. 

Huh? There are just other air defence systems that just aren't called IRON DOME that shot them down :rip::rip::gaycat7:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Minogue said:

Do you know what strategic even means? You all have no military language or understanding yet try to comment on global conflicts like it's a chart battle. It's hilarious actually 

Mistake as in a dumb decision not as in oops the F35 accidentally dropped a bomb on the embassy

Lol you clearly not an expert in military and global conflict :bibliahh:

Just now, Minogue said:

Huh? There are just other air defence systems that just aren't called IRON DOME that shot them down :rip::rip::gaycat7:

Not all of them sis you seem very slow :gaycat7:

Just go on twitter you'll see videos of some small missiles failing but the powerful ones assembled right outside the layer shooting down hitting targets including an airport. 

3 minutes ago, Minogue said:

You all have no military language or understanding yet try to comment on global conflicts like it's a chart battle

Did you pick up the following rich "military language" from your time with the IDF?

43 minutes ago, Minogue said:

so Israel were well within their right to slap Iran

44 minutes ago, Minogue said:

they bombed Malta all of a sudden bffr

Stick to streaming Padam Padam.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

Y'all don't realise how historic and impressive this interception campaign is. If there were no air defence systems there would be 10,000s of casualties in the first strike but there were literally none.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Not Iran failing at their "attack" 💀 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.