Israel/Iran conflict thread

Chemist

Doesn't really make sense for Israel to respond and inch closer toward a war. Public opinion has soured over the last few months and its military would not be able to stretch between multiple conflicts. Netanyahu ran on the premise of "I might be an *******, but I'll keep you safe.” Would be strange to then lead the country into a potentially destructive war over bravado. Just move on and worry about not getting tried for genocide.

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• Communion

• Minogue

• Jjang

4 hours ago, St. Charles said:

Doesn't really make sense for Israel to respond and inch closer toward a war. Public opinion has soured over the last few months and its military would not be able to stretch between multiple conflicts. Netanyahu ran on the premise of "I might be an *******, but I'll keep you safe.” Would be strange to then lead the country into a potentially destructive war over bravado. Just move on and worry about not getting tried for genocide.

It makes all the sense in the world when you remember that Netanyahu needs the country to be in a never-ending state of war to prolong his term as Prime Minister and stay out of jail.

CNN is reporting explosions going off in Iran.  It is suspected that this is the beginning of Israel's retaliation. :deadbanana4:

At least 8 flights have been diverted from Iranian airspace.

Edited by BeenTheShit

Both CNN and ABC are reporting multiple explosions in the Iranian city of Isfahan.  This city is home to an airport, military base, and nuclear plant.

Against the advice of the US, Israel may have just started another world war. :gaycat6:

Footage of strikes

Edited by BeenTheShit

so israel is just free to do whatever they want? :celestial5:

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Windy Day said:

so israel is just free to do whatever they want? :celestial5:

Apparently and things are about to get really messy.  They may have just started WW3. :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

so like is war coming or 

Cameltoe Chariot

Oh look! User @Sun is in here being a zionist troll again!

This is f*cking terrifying. Israel is dragging us all into hell.

• Like 12
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Do they know the hostages they claim to care about are, like, in the literal opposite direction? Shouldn't they be negotiating to get them back?

Or did they accept that their bombing in Gaza already likely killed any hostages that were still left?

Imagine being an Israeli held as a political prisoner in Gaza and thinking your government would tirelessly work to bring you home, only to find out that your country's leader not only cursed out your family, who he's now feuding with, but they're now also more interested in.. bombing Iran? :deadbanana4:

Edited by Communion
  • Like 4

There was absolutely zero doubt in my mind that Israel wasn't going to respond this way. :rip:

• Like 3

Let them fight it by themselves 

2 minutes ago, TROPICUM said:

so like is war coming or 

We're now on course for WW3. :gaycat6:

2 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Oh look! User @Sun is in here being a zionist troll again!

This is f*cking terrifying. Israel is dragging us all into hell.

Agreed, what the hell were they thinking!? :redface:

Of course they were gonna retaliate after Irans attack.  Not surprising. 

all Iran did was give Bibi more excuses to start stuff and keep power in Isreal. 

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

BYEEE 

all this because of Israel :ace:

Just now, TROPICUM said:

BYEEE 

Well, it was nice knowing everyone :bibliahh:

• Haha 6

Just now, GhostBox said:

all Iran did was give Bibi more excuses to start stuff and keep power in Isreal. 

90% of the world disagrees.

Literally the only people who somehow think Israel is justified or rational in attacking Iran unprompted and now escalating such further:

FfnpRy1WAAYRotq.jpg

1 minute ago, TROPICUM said:

BYEEE 

Those sites are probably very protected though 

Just now, Communion said:

90% of the world disagrees.

Literally the only people who somehow think Israel is justified or rational in attacking Iran unprompted and now escalating such further:

FfnpRy1WAAYRotq.jpg

I didn't say it was justified though. I said all it did was give him excuses to do what he's doing 🤷 which will keep him in power longer. Which is all true 

:biblio:

is the retaliation happening now-

jesus 

So you're telling me we're all starving over here so that Israel can throw its shiny new toys at Gaza / Iran / Syria / Lebanon / Iraq … I've lost count at this point 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, TROPICUM said:

BYEEE 

I guess we're going to find out if Iran's first strike was everything they got or if they were just testing the iron dome. 

Something tells me Israel is underestimating Iran and overly confident in the dome (not that Iran will kick their ass but I think more damage will be inflicted than Israel was expecting).

Honestly they should evacuate all the innocent people in Israel and nuke the idiots who are responsible for this mess

The amount of innocent people's life is completely messing because of few people's ego is disturbing.

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.