🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 Winner revealed (pg.721)

thecptz

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Madonna - Swim - Love this song, love the album, top 5 on the album for ME, put some respect on Madonna's name, it's still pride month so you can't slander her 

Avril Lavigne - Push - It's a cute Avril song, in between her modern and nostalgia eras for me, so it hits sometimes, like right now I'm feeling it :jamming: 

Hiatus Kaiyote - Molasses - It was fine, interesting, idk how I feel about it tbh might relisten 

Anz - You Could Be (feat. George Riley) - The beat was fun, kinda giving video game background music. 

Lua de Santana - PiRi PiRi - OH the switch up at like 1:20, she started chomping on the song :gaycatina1: interesting song, kinda gave Motomami teas

SUMMER CAKE - Love Villain - This was very cute, definitely a song I'd add to my summer background music playlist 

Babyface - Girls Night Out (with Doechii) - I had no idea Babyface had an album like this? All these queens on here. Doechii did her thing :jamming: 

Tori Kelly - shelter - I really love a couple songs on this album, is this one of them? No, but did I like it right now? Yes, maybe it's the caramel macchiato, maybe it's maybelline 

Nao - Bad Blood - I enjoyed this, the chorus was catchy. All the R&B entries ate to me idk, would listen to all again. 

Clairo - Sexy to Someone - Clairo singing about anything sexy seems unnatural, ungodly, as a God fearing woman myself I can't condone such things (it's a chill a bop)

SG Lewis - Call On Me (with Tove Lo) - Big bop :jamming: played this a lot when it was new, still bops now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.