Day 5 | Cowboy Carter: 38 million

satellites.™

3 minutes ago, Klein said:

Ffs just shut up... One more Swiftie embarrassing us, fantastic!

If you want to discuss the music, the thread to do it is the album thread. This thread is to discuss the streaming numbers of CC, which are objectively outstanding if she ends up in the 60-70M range, and completely DESERVED. :clap3:

Like seriously us Hive and Swifties should celebrate our faves and get along just like Bey and Taylor. They're some of the biggest artists ever that slayed solo in three decades. Bey and Taylor have no beef and neither should we.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• SoundsandSongs

• Lose My Breath

• PopFan1996

And the album is gonna have some LEGS too

We are about to witness this woman's repeak :WAP:

• Like 1

• ATRL Administrator
1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

@Ryan can we move this to Charts pwease?

Absolutely!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SoldierofLove said:

They should really provide more details. Was it 5.39 million in 5 minutes? 1 hour? 10 hours? 

It's impossible to say a certain amount of hours without entering to long details considering it came out in different countries at different times. It's the timeframe between midnight in New Zealand and midnight in US, so see it as 0 US streams, an hour from some Latin American countries, 4 hours from some European countries and so on.

Considering Asia and Oceania are the most of those 5.39m (and Asia is her weakest market) the update tomorrow is going to be huge.

Edited by Popboi.
  • Like 2

Incredible :clap3:I can't imagine why anyone would feel the need to downplay or make excuses about it being 27 tracks as if any of her peers from the 90s/00s could even pull half those numbers with 40 tracks :rip: hell, there's some faves who debuted in the 2010s who can only hope to repeak the way Beyonce continuously does. 

Edited by BGKC
  • Like 1

27 tracks though :toofunny3:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 14

Swifties and that one monster are mad :bibliahh: the usual 

Yes, there are 27 tracks but the album is 1:20h so when you stream it you can stream at the same time Ariana's album twice and has the same numbers of streams

math do maths

The track difference is obviously a big factor but nonetheless this is extremely impressive for Beyonce. Especially when many of us expected this album to underperform, let alone to overperform arguably any album of hers since ST.

Edited by Aethereal

wow!!! hopefully the numbers will be way better than "only" 60M

7 hours ago, By the Water said:

Beyoncé outdebuting Ariana with a country album was not on my bingo card for 2024 :suburban:

Does anyone with the right mind think Ari is bigger than Beyonce?

Edited by KKCuteCat

5 hours ago, Great808 said:

Isn't Gaga already 3/4 of the way into EGOT

No, she is not.

23 minutes ago, LVP said:

Yes, there are 27 tracks but the album is 1:20h so when you stream it you can stream at the same time Ariana's album twice and has the same numbers of streams

math do maths

There is no need to mention Ariana here cause she's irrelevant to the topic. But since you mention, people (aside from Ari's fans) only stream an album twice if they really like it. 

Edited by KKCuteCat

SHE IS TAKING ITTTT

3 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

There is no need to mention Ariana here cause she's irrelevant to the topic. But since you mention, people (aside from Ari's fans) only stream an album twice if they really like it. 

I have nothing against Ariana and love her album but since she was brought before I just gave an example 

I always knew she would smash, she could only go up since Renaissance, absolutely deserved :bird:

This album deserves all the succes

Did I miss the part where you are locked into a contract to listen to every track when you hit play?
No didn't think so, the public are choosing to listen these songs :clap3::gayoncecat3:

Bey winning as per usual 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

The anger in here :ahh: 

3 minutes ago, OhMyAlf said:

Did I miss the part where you are locked into a contract to listen to every track when you hit play?
No didn't think so, the public are choosing to listen these songs :clap3::gayoncecat3:

Bey winning as per usual 

Right cos why is everyone in here acting like 27 songs means every listen for the album includes all 27 and therefore her numbers are inflated :rip: if a track got a listen it got a listen 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.