• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• SoundsandSongs

• Lose My Breath

• PopFan1996

the fact i thought this would do less than renaissance dfidfjdif

what a queen

Somehow, she keeps winning, and they just can't stand it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Great808 said:

Who said that she is my fave? Why are the Hive always so obsessed with OTHER women? Lmao

Left in the dust? Gaga's ascended to such a unique level of acclaim and respect in the industry so I wouldn't say that at all. Isn't Gaga already 3/4 of the way into EGOT and Bey barely has 1? Be fr y'all

Lmao at you crying when you brought another woman into it. :rip: Hiding behind Taylor again. 

• Like 4

Whew not a 90s act eating the girls up:jonnycat: while refusing to promote:gayoncecat3:

#98- OUT songstress did that!!! :clap3:

18 minutes ago, Great808 said:

Hive having to make the most of this while it lasts before Taylor obliterates this in a few weeks makes me giggle lol :worship: just like she did with Eras vs Renaissance tour. 

it's giving psychotic and deranged at this point :doc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wish said:

60M debut at the very least :jonny5:

The other stanbase is shaking

shestakingit-writing.gif

7 minutes ago, Great808 said:

The fact that the first place the Hive's minds goes to is other women immediately is laughable. But since y'all wanna talk about Gaga, I'm pretty sure sure CC just like Renaissance won't even outstream Shallow, a damn single lol. 

Bookmarking these for TTPD release week! Byyeee 😂 

hes a repub

8 minutes ago, Great808 said:

The fact that the first place the Hive's minds goes to is other women immediately is laughable. But since y'all wanna talk about Gaga, I'm pretty sure sure CC just like Renaissance won't even outstream Shallow, a damn single lol. 

Bookmarking these for TTPD release week! Byyeee 😂 

Renaissance has out streamed Shallow, and Gaga's last flop album. 

Not only are you a walking contradiction, you're a blatant idiot :rip:

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Bears01 said:

Renaissance has out streamed Shallow, and Gaga's last flop album. 

Not only are you a walking contradiction, you're a blatant idiot :rip:

Don't argue with that one, it's sick :dancehall:

So happy for Bey, she deserves this so much  :cries:

Thank you BODYGUARD :clap3:

25 minutes ago, Great808 said:

Hive having to make the most of this while it lasts before Taylor obliterates this in a few weeks makes me giggle lol :worship: just like she did with Eras vs Renaissance tour. 

Girl you are THE MOST embarrassing Swiftie I've ever encountered on this site, and I'm almost certain a lot of Swifties also feel the same way about you. And I actually really like most Swifties.

But you have the most cringeworthy parasocial relationship with Taylor Swift I've ever seen. I'm almost certain when Taylor takes a shower you thought you did too. Cause I just knoowww you sm*ll 

:deadbanana2:

• Like 1

How much did the other recent MPG did in comparison to CC?

Streaming elixir, who would've thought. :deadbanana:

I need this to open with 500k units tbh. It's her best album (imo)

Also I REALLY need her to choose the singles properly. Renaissance was a little hindered in part because of the bad timing of the singles and the single choices themselves. 

I really need 4 solid singles for this record. It deserves a proper chance to fully shine. Also this is probably her best shot at getting an Album of The Year and part of me thinks she knows that so she really needs to show case this record well in all aspects. I get she won't promote it much probably so I hope the singles are picked properly and that we have enough singles when its all said and done 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

People trying to drag Ari when Bey has 2.08 times as many songs on her album. Can we use that multiplier to say what Ari would've done with as lengthy as a track list? Let's discuss 

:suburban:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

torturedpoet
2 hours ago, umich said:

:eek: What is the record for 2024? 

We'll know on April 19. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

torturedpoet

Now let's see how it does over time. 

That Monster lmao

Love Gaga but hiding behind more successful artists wont erase the fact that our lady is a retired pharma shill with a dead music career

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

40 minutes ago, Great808 said:

The fact that the first place the Hive's minds goes to is other women immediately is laughable. But since y'all wanna talk about Gaga, I'm pretty sure sure CC just like Renaissance won't even outstream Shallow

You don't wanna talk streaming... apart from lying about Reneigh not outstreaming Shallow Beyonce has billions more streams than Gaga. Her daily numbers are also higher so the gap will grow.

Spotify:

Gaga - 20.8b 

Beyonce - 24.5b (solo and excluding The Carters and her contributions on smashes like Hymn for weekend)

• Like 1

Thank you Beyonce!

20 minutes ago, Comedor said:

Streaming elixir, who would've thought. :deadbanana:

Anyone who actually listened :gayoncecat3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.