She is Repeaking :clap3:

Which is insane.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, The 1 said:

Bigger than TUNA?

12 vs 27 songs… 

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 13

255k streaming units is insane. if she does 200k pure or more she might pull half a million sales first week

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Arrows said:

While I'd love it to happen, let's not set her up just to lose again after all these years. There's more important achievements in Bey's career and AOTY is nothing compared to her actual influence (and I say this as a Taylor stan).

Old, white country voters won't like the "Bey revives country music" narrative that some publications have pushed, unfortunately. And her loyal Rnb/pop voters will probably be less likely to vote for her this time as well.

oh, honestly i didn't even write that with the grammys in mind

i meant album of the year FOR ME, i just can't see another release this year surpassing this, the songs are beautiful, catchy and the whole record have a very special aura

i wasn't expecting to enjoy it this much, she truly did something special.

• Like 5

Congratulations Bey :heart2:

• Like 1

Incredible numbers despite some lazy ass attempts to make it look otherwise. :clap3: 

6 minutes ago, The 1 said:

She is Repeaking :clap3:

AGAIN :jonny5:

I'd wish people would stop mentioning the Grammys. Beyoncé has cultural impact, commercial and success.

This is much bigger than a little gold knob thing. 

• Like 2

The difference in the US between this and Renaissance. :deadbanana2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lovett said:

You don't think an artist being able to hold people's attention for over an hour with 27 songs is impressive? Let alone a 42-year-old black woman who has been in the industry for nearly 3 decades? :rip: Such a nonsense take.

It's embarrassing when people can't just give credit where it's due, regardless of whether you like the artist or not. These numbers are incredible.

Not only that but even if we took out 5 of those songs she'd probably still be higher or be even with SOS. :deadbanana2:

Like these brainless f****** are literally making NO sense! 

• Like 4

I find it funny how people are defending having more tracks

When other artists did great numbers , excuse was they were many tracks that's why ( eg : Midnights,  SOS , SNTV , RedTV etc..)

And when ES did low numbers excuse was cause it's a short album.

Now Cowboy did great number with more tracks suddenly having more tracks is disadvantage.

Atrl need to pick a side.

Either having more tracks inflate streams or not. You all can't use both excuse as per who you like

Edited by FolkLover1989
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Good for her but RENAISSANCE deserved this numbers too

MOTHER :jonny6:

4 minutes ago, punisher said:

These are great numbers, I think the album will have longevity too. It's mad how comparatively "low" everyone's numbers are after Billboard clamped down on bundles though, imagine if they banned variant editions. 

28 minutes ago, Gagaqueen said:

27 tracks , not good  :gayoncecat2:

Gaga will punch tony bennet's corpse if she could get half of these numbers. Lmao

• Haha 10

3 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

This. Huge congrats to Beyonce but let's be honest here, it would've done like 50M if it had TU,N's amount of tracks so… 

9 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Great numbers but she also has a **** ton of songs so it's not really as impressive

Did any of you lazy people say this when SOS with 23 songs (CC has 24 songs that get counted for streaming) debuted with less numbers? 

• Like 1

Renaissance vs Cowboy comparison 

Outside US 

25m/37m

In US

18m/39m

Country genre really helped here rather than hindering as many would like to believe. US streams have more than doubled.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Great numbers but she also has a **** ton of songs so it's not really as impressive

By the time you finish streaming CC you could literally stream an album with a normal amount of tracks twice lol + 3 tracks arent eliglbe to have their streams tracked 

4 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

I find it funny how people are defending having more tracks

When other artists did great numbers , excuse was they were many tracks that's why ( eg : Midnights,  SOS , SNTV , RedTV etc..)

And when ES did low numbers excuse was cause it's a short album.

Now Cowboy did great number with more tracks suddenly having more tracks is disadvantage.

Atrl need to pick a side.

Either having more tracks inflate streams or not. You all can't use both excuse as per who you like

More tracks inflate streams, that's TRUE

But doesn't take away from the fact that the avg streams per track is a lot higher than Ren. And even if you only take the first 16 tracks (standard length for an album), SHE STILL CLEARED 60M streams which is EXTREMELY IMPRESSIVE for Beyonce

And mind you this is a Country album at that

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.