Day 5 | Cowboy Carter: 38 million

satellites.™

9 minutes ago, Roger21 said:

I mean it has 27 tracks.  :clap3:

24 tracks are counted as 3 are too short to do so. 

So essentially around the same as SOS, but I'm sure that's not gonna stop her haters from continuing to try and downplay her cuz they can't make another "Beyonce is OVER!!” Thread :clap3:

• Like 2

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• SoundsandSongs

• Lose My Breath

• PopFan1996

WOW :eek:

28 minutes ago, mael said:

With 27 tracks and a bunch of under 1 minutes bites mind you, but nonetheless congrats to her........

dN3cb4P.gif

Some of those "under 1 minute tracks" don't even count.

It's ok, cope a bit. 

Incredible. Deserved. 

Grow up, ATRL. Y'all are 40. 

Edited by Blade Runner
  • Like 1

See when you do talent :clap3:

13 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

24 tracks are counted as 3 are too short to do so. 

So essentially around the same as SOS, but I'm sure that's not gonna stop her haters from continuing to try and downplay her cuz they can't make another "Beyonce is OVER!!” Thread :clap3:

You can tell how desperate some are for her to fail. :bibliahh:

All her real peers are doing 13 million or less. JT doing 5 million 

i really thought this was a 5 page thread congratulating Bey :skull: silly me 

anyways, the album is definitely not for me but i am elated at her success :duca:

• Haha 1

Album length isn't a drag in this case. Justin's new album is damn near 80 minutes long and didn't even do a quarter of this. Just give credit where credit is due

• Thanks 1

Hive having to make the most of this while it lasts before Taylor obliterates this in a few weeks makes me giggle lol :worship: just like she did with Eras vs Renaissance tour. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 6
  • Thumbs Down 16

48 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

I'm 1000% positive I've seen multiple threads on this website debunking long albums doing better in streams. Zayn and Chris Brown were examples I remember. If people don't like the music they're not going to continue playing the album all the way through and especially don't relisten. 

The narrative changes depending on who it is. Despite what's been said, a longer album does not guarantee higher streams.

44 minutes ago, cuteboyzay said:

The way people are actually treating this like a HOLIDAY!? The Beyoncé nights that were happening here in Austin, the fact that my coffee shop was playing Beyonce and the barista told me:

"Yeah they've been playing Beyonce all day" :deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

She is THE MOMENT!

Starbucks had it on when I went in today too :deadbanana4: I was shook.

Legendary behavior and it couldn't of happened to a more deserving person. SO happy to see it 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bears01 said:

Another salty hater hiding behind Taylor because Beyonce has completely obliterated and left your true fave (Gaga) in the dust. Y'all were so certain Beyonce was gonna fall off and flop, only for her to continue being an A list artist with A list success :rip:

clock him....whew

• Like 1

see when you're an artist  :clap3:

4 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

Another salty hater hiding behind Taylor because Beyonce has completely obliterated and left your true fave (Gaga) in the dust. Y'all were so certain Beyonce was gonna fall off and flop, only for her to continue being an A list artist with A list success :rip:

Who said that she is my fave? Why are the Hive always so obsessed with OTHER women? Lmao

Left in the dust? Gaga's ascended to such a unique level of acclaim and respect in the industry so I wouldn't say that at all. Isn't Gaga already 3/4 of the way into EGOT and Bey barely has 1? Be fr y'all

• Thumbs Down 12

10 minutes ago, Great808 said:

Hive having to make the most of this while it lasts before Taylor obliterates this in a few weeks makes me giggle lol :worship: just like she did with Eras vs Renaissance tour. 

Goofyyyyy

But whatever helps you cope

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Great808 said:

Who said that she is my fave? Why are the Hive always so obsessed with OTHER women? Lmao

Left in the dust? Gaga's ascended to such a unique level of acclaim and respect in the industry so I wouldn't say that at all. Isn't Gaga already 3/4 of the way into EGOT and Bey barely has 1? Be fr y'all

Wait not a Gaga fan LMAOOOO she hasn't seen this level of success since the 2000s. Are you not embarrassed 

Giggling that Taylor will obliterate these numbers but your fave could only dream of numbers close to Beyoncé. So if Taylor is leaving Bey in the dust where does that leave Gaga :rip: 

Edited by Doogle
  • Like 4
  • Haha 7

Just now, Doogle said:

Wait not a Gaga fan LMAOOOO she hasn't seen this level of success since the 2000s. Are you not embarrassed 

The fact that the first place the Hive's minds goes to is other women immediately is laughable. But since y'all wanna talk about Gaga, I'm pretty sure sure CC just like Renaissance won't even outstream Shallow, a damn single lol. 

Bookmarking these for TTPD release week! Byyeee 😂 

• Thumbs Down 2

Not bad for a hasbeyn?:clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.