Will Beyonce win a country category grammy?

tost1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• G.U.Y.

• Cheers

• BrandNewBrandon

Top Posters In This Topic

She will, but I think she'll submit to the American Roots categories.

8 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

According to the hive an unreleased album deserves a grammy :toofunny2: 

"According to the Hive" when almost all of the Hive before your comment straight up said 'No, we don't expect it to win anything'. :toofunny3: This flop shade attempt.

9 hours ago, Mornings said:

I doubt it. Idk she and jay-z kinda tainted their next win

How did Beyoncé taint anything? :rip: Or is she now to blame for Jay-Z's speech?

OT: No, I doubt she'll win any of the categories. I'm sure she'll probably get a bunch of noms though.

1 hour ago, Lovett said:

"According to the Hive" when almost all of the Hive before your comment straight up said 'No, we don't expect it to win anything'. :toofunny3: This flop shade attempt.

How did Beyoncé taint anything? :rip: Or is she now to blame for Jay-Z's speech?

OT: No, I doubt she'll win any of the categories. I'm sure she'll probably get a bunch of noms though.

Good to see you healthy and downvoting comments from people who don't worship the Deréon lady.

9 minutes ago, G.U.Y. said:

Good to see you healthy and downvoting comments from people who don't worship the Deréon lady.

Apologies, are you unhappy with me using the reaction feature as intended? I didn't realise my downvote of your mediocre trolling attempt would be so triggering for you.

5 minutes ago, Lovett said:

Apologies, are you unhappy with me using the reaction feature as intended? I didn't realise my downvote of your mediocre trolling attempt would be so triggering for you.

K, grandpa.

spacer.png

Impossible to know before the album release. If the album is anywhere near as good as Renaissance, she will.

5 hours ago, Lovett said:

Not blamed but they present a very tight unit and so they are perceived as one. So yeah what Jay-Z says has an effect on beyonce, as it should 

3 minutes ago, Mornings said:

Not blamed but they present a very tight unit and so they are perceived as one. So yeah what Jay-Z says has an effect on beyonce, as it should 

Affecting her is not the same thing as her tainting anything though.

I think Kacey will beat Bey in most categories

Maybe wait until the album drops before asking a question like that?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.