Leigh-Anne reportedly won't shoot MV for new song after failing to impress Warner

Nefertiti0

2 hours ago, rickycabello123 said:

No it factor, Perrie carried the group and remains the most famous

But even Perrie's solo song sounds absolutely awful

I have no idea why they're choosing these songs as their solo singles but Jade is the only hope I have now..

Edited by dillan
  • Like 1

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Danai G

• SinnerCity

• glitch

• ImpressMeMuch

46 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

Where? :huh:

Here (UK) unfortunately :rofl:

a local girlie 

It's a shame, coz she's super talented... but maybe this means LM will be back x

why is a separate EP that is buying time to her next proper single not getting a MV news...?

Jade should've released first and if she smashed, it maybe could've helped Leigh not flop 

Jade is and has always been the REAL star of the group. 

All the girls are amazing in their own way but Jade always stood out to me. It's a shame she didn't push for a solo record yet? idgi

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rickycabello123 said:

No it factor, Perrie carried the group and remains the most famous

Well, we will see in a couple of months if you are right...

Little Mix should've pulled a kpop and stayed an active group while each individually releasing solo projects in between albums as one unit. It would've allowed them each to shine individually — while continuing to remain apart of a successful entity

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Jade is and has always been the REAL star of the group. 

All the girls are amazing in their own way but Jade always stood out to me. It's a shame she didn't push for a solo record yet? idgi

yeah but for some reason Jade is coming across super lazy after the hiatus... is all about travelling and getting dicked down tbh

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, J Legend X said:

yeah but for some reason Jade is coming across super lazy after the hiatus... is all about travelling and getting dicked down tbh

true. all she does is travel, go on dates or/and goes to a gay club here and there to celebrate her legacy in Little Mix with the gays lool

I used to think she'd be the most ambitious during the break but Leigh Anne turned out to be the hardest working out of all of them so far but it's not translating to success for her (sadly). Jade literally could be a UK main popgirl....i guess it really is lazyness holding her back which is unfortunate. Artists REALLY dont seem to understand how good they have it. Wasting once in a lifetime type of opportunities with the level of access they have is insane to me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

She cant release a like dance video? 

Also, Leigh-Anne is famous for spending lots of money on her clothes and house... while this sucks, I'm sure she can throw a couple hundred thousand £ to record a video tbh... 

Edited by J Legend X

I'll never understand why the girls waited so long to release their solo material. Everyone knows if you're coming out of a girl group and trying to make it on your own, you need to strike while the iron's hot. Just look at Jesy, she released Boyz as soon as she left the group and scored a decent hit with it (then flopped into oblivion but that's because she's a trainwreck 💀)

the titles:deadbanana2: how uncreative can u be

2 hours ago, Mr.X said:

Little Mix are like Spice Girls. They really work as a group, and that's what everyone wants.

Solo-wise, they are at best mediocre, and at worst completely boring. They just don't work as a solo artists.

The Spice Girls achieved 8 #1s in the UK with their solo singles with 4/5 members achieving it.

So far Jesy has had a #4 single with Leigh Anne struggling to have her solo material catch on. I don't think the demand for solo material is comparable to the Spice Girls.

Tbh music videos aren't relevant anymore unless the song goes viral or the video is really good.

The thing with her is that she doesn't stand out, her singles choices weren't the best and there's nothing to tell her apart from girls of the UK music scene.

stans of groups never support the solos equally and never to the same extent as a group release. bts is huge and has probably the 2nd biggest fanbase in the world but their solo releases never do huge numbers; now translate that to LM who never had a huge fanbase nor did they had a huge hit AND started releasing solo music well past their prime. camilla did great by starting releasing solo material while fifth harmony was at their peak, if she had waited another album things could've went a lot different for her.

You can shoot a minimalist video for cheap, maybe the treatment she wanted was too expensive?

2 hours ago, Gary101 said:

The Spice Girls achieved 8 #1s in the UK with their solo singles with 4/5 members achieving it.

So far Jesy has had a #4 single with Leigh Anne struggling to have her solo material catch on. I don't think the demand for solo material is comparable to the Spice Girls.

Oh I didnt 'compare' demand, and the Spice Girls enjoyed a much bigger fanbase than Little Mix ever did, so they enjoyed some success initially. But also, the success of the solo Spices was pretty much done by the time the group disbanded too. They left the group to rot and the solos suffered too, with pretty steep decline from the end of 2000 onwards!

18 hours ago, Cheers said:

Little Mix worked best as a group. None of those girls have solo star factor.

18 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

Little Mix shouldn't have gone solo in my opinion :skull:

well tbh the most popular members have yet to release. I see Perrie effortlessly smashing in the UK at least for her first era and Jade will collect the gays and generate a following that way, maybe not to huge mainstream success but at least enough to make a name for herself 

• Like 1

So Jade is lazy because she took some time off (after working her ass off for the past 10 years) and spending the rest of her time writing and producing songs, working on her own solo material and piecing everything together? Some of you are really the worst.

• Like 4

Didn't even know she had solo music out until seeing this thread. My Love is cute!

They'll end up getting back together, next 2 years.

18 hours ago, J Legend X said:

18 hours ago, IBeMe said:

true. all she does is travel, go on dates or/and goes to a gay club here and there to celebrate her legacy in Little Mix with the gays lool

I used to think she'd be the most ambitious during the break but Leigh Anne turned out to be the hardest working out of all of them so far but it's not translating to success for her (sadly). Jade literally could be a UK main popgirl....i guess it really is lazyness holding her back which is unfortunate. Artists REALLY dont seem to understand how good they have it. Wasting once in a lifetime type of opportunities with the level of access they have is insane to me

Jade has been in the studio a lot, it's not like she's been doing nothing but going on vacations (even though that would be understandable after 12 years of Little Mix). Y'all do realise that artists who are signed to major labels can't just drop music any time they want, right? :rip: She's not lazy for not releasing yet, she's just still working on it and it will come when it's ready.

Her newsletter she sent out to fans said we would both hear and see the songs, so what is the truth? Could she have potentially self funded a low budget visualiser or something perhaps? 

This EP will do nothing for her commercially either way if we're keeping it real. I'm glad she's at least able to still put music out though even if it's not a full length project. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.