Scream 7 | Neve Campbell | Kevin Williamson to direct

ConceptD

4 hours ago, Hurem said:

FoduOknXsAANLhR?format=jpg

Poster game is on point :jonny5:

I hate the Scream 6 for PS5 poster but the rest are good.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Hurem said:

It is

Boo. None of the movie theaters in my area are showing it in Dolby, only 3D. :chick3:

I’m so hyped for this, I went twice to see the last one and I’m hoping that this one delivers, I’ve never seen the other ones besides S4 but it was a long time ago and I can barely remember anything besides a fight at the barn.

spacer.png

Made another poster! Hope y'all like

Things that need to happen to make this "Ghostface" ACTUALLY different

• no slipping, tripping or falling. GHOSTFACE needs to be running like a professional athlete after these characters. I'm here for other weapons besides a knife being used. 

• One of the Meek siblings needs to die for good this time around.

• A double death. Or 2 against 1.

• Yeah I'm gonna need Gale to die in the finale of this movie or be the opening kill in what's hopefully the last installment. Give these characters and franchise a break

• Have Ghostface not be killed off or caught in this installment and survive to make it to the next one

• Have a survivor be Ghostface, rival Ghostfaces, both Ghostfaces be female

2 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

• Yeah I'm gonna need Gale to die in the finale of this movie or be the opening kill in what's hopefully the last installment. Give these characters and franchise a break

• Have Ghostface not be killed off or caught in this installment and survive to make it to the next one

How does the latter makes sense if you want it to be the last installment?

And the franchise had two breaks, each over 10 years. That's more than most other slasher franchises with over 10 sequels can say.

3 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

• no slipping, tripping or falling. GHOSTFACE needs to be running like a professional athlete after these characters. I'm here for other weapons besides a knife being used. 

Sounds like you don’t even know what you want. 😂

Gale should not die. She’s our only remaining legacy character and if Sidney is gone we should at least have her to anchor these films. Also it would just feel canned to kill her in this as they just killed Dewey in the last installment. Also if Gale dies in this and they bring Sidney into the next it doesn’t allow for as much authentic relationships as both of her counterparts will be gone for her two bounce off of

4 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

mama-this-is-garbage-ru-pauls-drag-race.

Roman Holiday
35 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

Gale should not die. She’s our only remaining legacy character and if Sidney is gone we should at least have her to anchor these films. Also it would just feel canned to kill her in this as they just killed Dewey in the last installment. Also if Gale dies in this and they bring Sidney into the next it doesn’t allow for as much authentic relationships as both of her counterparts will be gone for her two bounce off of

Agreed. I feel like both Dewey and Gale dying would be too much of a bummer for their stories. Gale deserves a happy ending, maybe even more than Sidney

God fewer people have worst opinions and takes than Scream fans :biblio:

Gale 100% needs to survive. It's not even a guarantee we get a 7th movie let alone that Sidney returns. If 6 is a success without Neve, there's no way the studio decides to give her even MORE money than originally offered after proving they don't even need her. So Gale needs to stay on for legacy reasons.

If you want an impactful survivor to die, it needs to be Kirby's ass. Delusional Scream 4 fans need to let their bias go. She is a cop, set in New York, is way younger than Gale and older and unconnected to the main cast so she makes the most sense narratively to kill off. It makes total sense for whoever of Tara/Sam/Mindy/Chad survives to leave NY and go wherever the next movie takes place. It makes sense for Gale being a reporter to follow them. Having a ACAB in a bad wig follow them in the 7th movie makes no sense at all. 

Mindy is the most expected to die already and the trailers already show her in the most danger so DON'T kill her and let her survive. She's a way better Randy role plus is the only black women and gay character to make it. Let my good sis live. Tbh I'm fine with all the core 4 + Gale living. We need people to care about in a 7th movie, and one of each sibling can die in there, as it'll probably be a smaller cast with things going back to the Carpenter parents. 

• ATRL Moderator
13 hours ago, Attitude said:

Boo. None of the movie theaters in my area are showing it in Dolby, only 3D. :chick3:

Seriously what is up with this?! I can't find any dolby screenings near me. I know Disney usually makes theaters agree to show their films on premium screens for a set amount of weeks but I can't imagine Ant Man will still have them by the time this gets released, and I don't know any other film that would warrant them more than Scream. Ugh. 

19 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Seriously what is up with this?! I can't find any dolby screenings near me. I know Disney usually makes theaters agree to show their films on premium screens for a set amount of weeks but I can't imagine Ant Man will still have them by the time this gets released, and I don't know any other film that would warrant them more than Scream. Ugh. 

I think Avatar and A Knock at the Cabin are using them too. 

I appreciated how many survivors were in the last movie and I hope the same amount make it out alive this time around. Too few characters live long enough to actually fall in love with them and see their evolution. 

Gale cannot die and must live, period!

1 minute ago, kishi said:

I appreciated how many survivors were in the last movie and I hope the same amount make it out alive this time around. Too few characters live long enough to actually fall in love with them and see their evolution. 

Gale cannot die and must live, period!

And Scream 5 is the only film to have different pairs of siblings to be the main survivors (not including Sid & Gale) 

I'm kind of pissed I overheard that this FEMALE character was in a scene revealed in the Brazilian movie trailer. In the Ghostface costume with a bloody knife...

Edited by Sexyzinger

where do y'all think the 7th movie will take place? I'm not opposed to them returning to Woodsboro or maybe another small town

Also the dolby poster (the one that looks like the poster for Sick) is supposedly a hint to something in the movie

12 minutes ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

where do y'all think the 7th movie will take place? I'm not opposed to them returning to Woodsboro or maybe another small town

Also the dolby poster (the one that looks like the poster for Sick) is supposedly a hint to something in the movie

I'd love a Ghostface at a ski resort setting or something.

44 minutes ago, Sexyzinger said:

I'm kind of pissed I overheard that this FEMALE character was in a scene revealed in the Brazilian movie trailer. In the Ghostface costume with a bloody knife...

DM ME who

53 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I'd love a Ghostface at a ski resort setting or something.

The ski resort thing is kind of a horror trope at this point. I think it would be neat for it to be set in December around Christmas time, when families all gather together. We can meet Mrs. Carpenter, the woman who banged Billy Loomis.

3 hours ago, Hurem said:

You gotta stop being so loose with spoilery posts sis @Sexyzinger :biblio: At least put it in a spoiler tag?

It doesn’t mean the person is the killer. Even Sidney has donned the Ghostface outfit before.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.