Scream 7 | Neve Campbell | Kevin Williamson to direct

ConceptD

Why did they chop up the "we've got to lure him in" line used in the official trailer? It's a line said by Tara, seen in many other TV spots :huh:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Why did they chop up the "we've got to lure him in" line used in the official trailer? It's a line said by Tara, seen in many other TV spots :huh:

I noticed that too. In the earlier trailers, it sounds like they just edited the words to form the sentence. But she clearly says that, as seen in the latest tv spot. 

Also, don't y'all think it would be an obvious give-away having that person be one Ghostface because of no promo with them? Maybe their role is very insignificant. 

Also, that would mean that they would just pick a random motive yet again. It would only make sense if they are linked with another person, Kirby per say. 

Also, the more I think about it, I believe what happened with Neve was deliberate and this movie will set up her return for the final battle. 

On 2/13/2023 at 11:02 AM, Sexyzinger said:

spacer.png

:WAP:

Hump me, **** me! Daddy better make me choke.

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Hurem said:

Legitimately have been trying to figure this out since the trailer dropped, because it's such a hack edit job. I mean Courteney's line makes sense given she uses the 'f' word but why they felt the need to chop it up, I have no idea

This is gonna be so GOOD :jonny5:  They have shared a snippet of the single :jonny4: 

Heads up guys! The ghostface reveal has been leaked on Reddit. I’m so mad I opened that post because I’ve been trying to avoid spoilers and my curiosity got the best of me :cries:

2 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Heads up guys! The ghostface reveal has been leaked on Reddit. I’m so mad I opened that post because I’ve been trying to avoid spoilers and my curiosity got the best of me :cries:

Thanks for the heads up!

How did it leak though? Is it piece of information or is there an actual still from the movie floating around?

Spoiler

well, atleast I guessed who the killer was... :chick3: kinda sad because I really tried to avoid spoilers this time, maybe with next time I will succeed :chick3:

12 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Thanks for the heads up!

How did it leak though? Is it piece of information or is there an actual still from the movie floating around?

No idea but it was a rough cut of a clip. It has the paramount logo on it and a word (i don’t remember what it was) spread positioned diagonally on the clip. I’m hoping it’s an alternate take lmao 

there is steam coming out my head, but tbf I did this to myself

1 minute ago, publikcitizen said:

No idea but it was a rough cut of a clip. It has the paramount logo on it and a word (i don’t remember what it was) spread positioned diagonally on the clip. I’m hoping it’s an alternate take lmao 

Damn :rip: 

Can we not talk about the leak at all? Like not even in the spoiler tag? I’m so scared of spoiling it for myself :deadbanana4: 

y'all do not go on reddit until the film comes out if y'all want to avoid spoilers, i'm 99% sure that people will be commenting on the leak acting like everybody has seen it

1 minute ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

there is steam coming out my head, but tbf I did this to myself

You’re not alone. I’m angry at myself but it’s what it is at this point. I’ll still enjoy the movie regardless and my wish finally came true with Scream for this movie. 

y'all do not go on reddit until the film comes out if y'all want to avoid spoilers, i'm 99% sure that people will be commenting on the leak acting like everybody has seen it

The clip was removed and the post was taken down so that’s good. 

2 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

You’re not alone. I’m angry at myself but it’s what it is at this point. I’ll still enjoy the movie regardless and my wish finally came true with Scream for this movie. 

This already feels very spoilery 

8 minutes ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

DM me I wanna know

8 minutes ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

Can you dm me? 

3 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

The clip was removed and the post was taken down so that’s good. 

people will definitely be commenting about it in the comments to random threads that's what I meant.

But yeah also stay away from twitter because that's how I found the reddit post actually. I thought it was another tv spot :ace:

people will definitely be commenting about it in the comments to random threads that's what I meant.

But yeah also stay away from twitter because that's how I found the reddit post actually. I thought it was another tv spot :ace:

yeah the reddit video is stll there I saw it

Omfg it's gonna be a LONG month now. Unfollowing this thread and the scream subreddit. not even reading the last page. god pray for me.

2 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

Im so excited i love NYC based movies like the last spiderman… And im seeing so many ads for this 

do u think they did a good job at disguising Montreal as New York?

1 hour ago, wantedyoutogrow said:
  Reveal hidden contents

well, atleast I guessed who the killer was... :chick3: kinda sad because I really tried to avoid spoilers this time, maybe with next time I will succeed :chick3:

I didn't open this. What is this?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.