Scream 7 | Neve Campbell | Kevin Williamson to direct

ConceptD

2 minutes ago, Josh said:

Jennifer Jolie should have survived over McDreamy. Patrick Dempsey and Neve Campbell had zero chemistry im actually surprised Sidney ended up marrying him. they didnt seem each other's type at all. 

nothing is wrong with McDreamy for me, I would have married him too even without chemistry

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, chosensparkles said:

nothing is wrong with McDreamy for me, I would have married him too even without chemistry

he was too much of an obvious red herring and less of a character. the only time he felt like a character was his scene with Sid at the police station

Ready to give this movie 2 stars on letterboxed if Kirby doesn't end up being ghost face :giraffe:

Omg it’s 2 hr 13 minutes long???? We’re eating 

3 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

the white actor dies of explosion 

It's kinda embarassing but i watched the Scream movies when i was very young and for the longest time i didn't understand this scene, because it says Ghostface "will spare the person who smells the gas" and i was always like "but he's dead now so how does this makes sense?" :ahh:

Has there been a theory that the 6 killer(s) would be 

Spoiler

A killer(s) of killers. In that the victims are actually members of the cult and the ghostface(s) are targeting the members who are bent on killing Sam and the core group

6 hours ago, blackoutbritney said:

Omg it’s 2 hr 13 minutes long???? We’re eating 

2 hours 3 min, longest of the series. 

Fan screenings include a lil 10 minute featurette.

9 minutes ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

That’s amazing; hopefully this means long chase scenes 

44 minutes ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

Why do you not recommend the fan screening? I am strongly considering it.

37 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

That’s amazing; hopefully this means long chase scenes 

There will be.

2 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

OMG. I’m here for this *new couple alert*

spacer.png

I already speculated about this when i saw them standing so close to each other in the trailer. Also makes sense because the actor said he‘s like the new Dewey, which would make Tara the new Gale.

2 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

Why do you not recommend the fan screening? I am strongly considering it.

It all comes down to personal preference. Every Scream event I’ve gone to, they’ve just attached a widely available featurette that they’ve already released online (Scream 2022) or is already on the DVD (Scream 1996, Scream 2) and maybe a quick montage summary of the previous movies. 

I don’t think the event is any more expensive than normal screenings so if that’s interesting to you then by all means go for it. I’m skipping it because I’m trying to remain spoiler-free and I don’t even want to watch the footage/cast interviews they show before the movie during these screenings. 

On 2/2/2023 at 3:24 PM, Sexyzinger said:

But you can have a chase scene indoors :skull: 

Don't spread this around but sources close to me have disclosed Neve's absence in 6 is actually due to monkeypox, and apparently 7 is going to be 100 minutes of white static noise because @Josh got the common cold flu before filming started :sosad:

On 2/3/2023 at 7:44 AM, Josh said:

Doesn't the new Tv spot confirm there's more than one killer? there's one in front of Sam and Tara's yelling at another one

I believe that's part of the shrine thing costumes hanging around? from what I can tell it doesn't seem to be moving but not sure

On 2/3/2023 at 7:44 AM, Josh said:

Emma Roberts supports Neve

Omfg music to my ear I love her sm she's so on point and unafraid to say it, Wes-directed icons only, I could literally listen to this on a loop for 2 hours instead of watching S5 and lowkey be better entertained 

On 2/3/2023 at 10:51 PM, Ampersand13 said:

Omg yesss so happy, it was more needed for 5 tbh but still happy

On 2/4/2023 at 7:29 AM, Martyr Of Fame said:

Wait…3D? This must be a mistake…right?

I'm not moving.... I mean, I'm moving, from like, the 4ds chair I'm sitting on because that's the best way to watch, 5's viewing was iconic for me just because we literally screamed as you get jumped by the chair trying to kick you to the floor when an attack happens lmao it was intense

On 2/4/2023 at 11:42 AM, Kevin2803 said:

Omg they finally made this public. I knew this for over a week (because of work) and also thought this was a mistake at first, but someone confirmed it. I just wasn‘t sure if i was allowed to talk about it because i haven‘t seen this news anywhere on the internet.

omg kevin if you have the tea spill it anonymously or whatever don't be posting after the fact just to let us know you knew smth !!!spacer.png

16 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

Was this some kind of sick joke? The video mentions Gail's death not at all. It confirms another character's death which I was trying to avoid. You suck Josh.

spacer.png

Yes! radio silence's Josh found CANCELLET, perhaps if he had better viewing retention he could have watched more than just the first movie before making 5 (direct quote) so there aren't gaping continuity mistakes like the mess that is now the Stab franchise 

I don't support rankings when waiting for a release but ok in terms of enjoyability and entertainment value for me it's

1 > 2 > 4 > 3 > 5

Not gonna lie Sam kinda served in the tv promo, don't ever quote me on that

just a reminder that scream 5 sucks, melissa can’t act, killing dewey was a mistake, and the new team couldn’t even pay neve so f*** scream vi xx

36 minutes ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

I believe that's part of the shrine thing costumes hanging around? from what I can tell it doesn't seem to be moving but not sure

They are at the shrine location, but why would they stand back to back when there are not atleast two Ghostfaces around them?

32 minutes ago, sourtwink said:

just a reminder that scream 5 sucks, melissa can’t act, killing dewey was a mistake, and the new team couldn’t even pay neve so f*** scream vi xx

ok xx

• ATRL Moderator
16 minutes ago, Chris said:

Thinking of doing a Scream binge before the Grammy Awards.

I’m thinking of planning my re-watch relatively soon. Definitely want to see every film again prior to VI, just don’t know if I should space them out for wait until the week of release and cram ‘em all

Killer ranking from best to worst:

1. Mrs. Loomis 

2. Jill 

3. Billy 

4. Stu

5. Roman 

6. Mickey

7. Charlie 

8. Amber 

9. Richie 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.