Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

SweetTalker

3 hours ago, Solaria said:

Training Season I never said anything bad about you you are my best friend.

Both singles are holding really well on the charts, hopefully both songs reach new peaks on release week 

• Like 1

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mike_int

• Cain

• SayIt

• Relampago.

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

Off topic but…

mbid-8118ad93-35c5-4636-bcfc-34330eb7ffb

Does anyone have this photo in HQ from the Future Nostalgia Moonlight Edition photoshoot? I desperately need it, thanks!

OT: I hope she doesn't release another song/single before the album. I would love to hear nine completely new songs on May 3rd!

only MQ:

mKGOOOJupTA.jpg?size=1280x628&quality=96

• Like 1

Not her being harassed in Paris by some local influencer, she's definitely over the trip…:skull:

1 hour ago, misswhooops said:

only MQ:

mKGOOOJupTA.jpg?size=1280x628&quality=96

Thank you!! I'll try to upscale the resolution in Photoshop.

• Like 1

QueenofCopyPaste

New single April 11th

25 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

New single April 11th

Anything For Love is coming :giraffe:

8 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Anything For Love is coming :giraffe:

Maria is that summer smash, sorry

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

New single April 11th

These Walls is coming to smash :WAP:

We don't need a new single until album release week tbh 

TS is building at radio, Houdini stable coming for year end charts

• Like 2

QueenofCopyPaste

Her label / team didn't expect how Houdini and Training Season performed the way they did, so now

they're hoping new single on April 11 will do better.

The new single is produced by the same team but is the most reminiscent to the uptempo dance pop sound of Future Nostalgia. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Her label / team didn't expect how Houdini and Training Season performed the way they did, so now

The new single is produced by the same team but is the most reminiscent to the uptempo dance pop sound of Future Nostalgia. 

How do you know this?

1 hour ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

the most reminiscent to the uptempo dance pop sound of Future Nostalgia. 

Houdini and Training Seasons were too much indie/psychedelic/alternative/artpop ready for the radio indeed.

S1SnLg08CxnUGqyqha.webp

1 hour ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

3rd chance for the "dream team" , they better deliver this time 

…another single? Just release it the week after album release if Houdini and TS are truly done by then. I feel like they desperately want an instant smash but Houdini is already a huge hit. 

If they invested in a rent-a-rapper remix for Houdini she could really see it take flight.

I didn't want single 3 until album release…

This is her Rated R, she will find the big smash hit until the 4th single, after the release of the album. It's in the books!

I honestly think they should wait until the album release before pushing another single. After all, Training Season is only recently begun to climb upwards, and why not take Ari's example, we can't be friends is smashing out of the gate after a powerful music video and televised performance as the album got released.

Throwing out singles and giving them shitty videos while doing nothing promo-wise will not make anything stick. This rollout has been absolutely messy, I miss the previous management. 

At least I'm really liking the music! Art not the charts!

:suburban:

Edited by Crank_It_Up

7 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

New single April 11th

I though she said there wouldn't be more songs until album is out?

so now only 8 new songs with the album? :doc:

5 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

To be honest though, Training Season and Houdini both already sound like they could have been on Future Nostalgia, which I think is part of the problem. I'm not sure releasing a full disco-pop bop will change anything at this point. If anything she should be trying to release something even more elevated/evolved than the singles we've gotten so far. 

Edited by CroNich

1 hour ago, CroNich said:

To be honest though, Training Season and Houdini both already sound like they could have been on Future Nostalgia, which I think is part of the problem. I'm not sure releasing a full disco-pop bop will change anything at this point. If anything she should be trying to release something even more elevated/evolved than the singles we've gotten so far. 

Both of these songs would feel out of place on FN. Houdini is way more dirtier, raw and electronic for FN whereas that church ahh synth line of Training Season would feel weird on FN….

• Like 8

54 minutes ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

Both of these songs would feel out of place on FN. Houdini is way more dirtier, raw and electronic for FN whereas that church ahh synth line of Training Season would feel weird on FN….

I agree they are both slightly more evolved and different but I don't think either would sound completely out of place on FN

10 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

New single April 11th

Not a day after my birthday, we love a fav Who gives their fans gifts :gayalipacat3:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.