Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

SweetTalker

Doja Cat shaved her head and told her fans to die and still did over 20m. If Dua can't break that coming off a much bigger era with a traditional pop album she's truly a faceless artist cus HOW 

WHERE IS EVERYONE WHO STREAMED FN? 

• Haha 1

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mike_int

• Cain

• SayIt

• Relampago.

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Maria is the obvious smash of the album. I think a pseudo-Latin pop (more Italian to me than anything) song would've helped differentiate the album from Future Nostalgia had it been released earlier.

• Like 3

Just now, BlackoutZone said:

What are you talking about, because there is no such thing

Idk i see people on twitter talking about it, some insider apparently said it :thing:

• Haha 1

There's no Katy collab please. Let's stop being radically delusional

• Haha 4

Just now, Simple said:

Idk i see people on twitter talking about it, some insider apparently said it :thing:

If king @BlackoutZone denies it, then there must be no such thing.

7 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

9 out of 11 tracks has been on repeat whole day today. As much as I enjoy the album though, I hope Dua takes more risks with her next project. This album was a little too safe for what it was promised.

I am glad you are enjoying the album :party:

What is your favorite song? 

Just now, Simple said:

The insider in question is probably an account like this:

People on twitter are truly something else sometimes, it's hard to think how anyone could find this believable

• Haha 2

These Walls being the only song I kinda liked...Halp! :rip:

Idk about this one, Dua 

The random acting as barista :bibliahh:

Just got the Amazon vinyl and spinning now. Houdini remains the best song :giraffe:

Posted (edited)

There's still hope to repair the era (besides a possible tiktok hit) but loves won't like it. If those numbers are real, Dua please get in touch with Taylor for a Rep TV collab. That album is coming in like September according to some insider. SOTB did wonders for Lana. :michael:

Edited by TayDuaStan

Just now, BlackoutZone said:

The insider in question is probably an account like this:

People on twitter are truly something else sometimes, it's hard to think how anyone could find this believable

I remember there was a time when people used to follow this tarot card reader in droves just so he could make completely illogical predictions about pop girls which stans then claimed were insider leaks and a huge cycle of misinformation would begin.

• Haha 2

Lord we're manifesting fake Katy collabs to save the era :deadbanana2:

At least manifest a Rihanna collaboration girls :deadbanana2:

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, TayDuaStan said:

There's still hope to repair the era but loves won't like it. If those numbers are real, Dua please get in touch with Taylor for a Rep TV collab. That album is coming in like September according to some insider. SOTB did wonders for Lana. :michael:

I would sell myself on the black market for a hit to save this era, a Taylor collab would be so delightful atp :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

Just now, TayDuaStan said:

There's still hope to repair the era but loves won't like it. If those numbers are real, Dua please get in touch with Taylor for a Rep TV collab. That album is coming in like September according to some insider. SOTB did wonders for Lana. :michael:

But Lana really fit the Taylor rhetoric, Dua not so much.

I don't think she should give up on the era at all, if she believes in this album, she should stand by it and try a few more songs. If it ends up being a flop, it is what it is, she will try again for DL4

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Training Season is a really good pop song, it's just that nothing she would have released after Houdini had any chance to do well. The (false) narrative that she hasn't yet left her FN sound was too strong.

This! :clap3:

They are not understanding 

2 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

There's still hope to repair the era (besides a possible tiktok hit) but loves won't like it. If those numbers are real, Dua please get in touch with Taylor for a Rep TV collab. That album is coming in like September according to some insider. SOTB did wonders for Lana. :michael:

What are the numbers? 

2 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Rihanna collaboration

Now THAT'S some radical optimism right here

• Haha 5

:ahh:

Didn't they almost collab twice already? For Ball & Chain and Teary Eyes? Mother and daughter of pop  :clap:

• Like 1

Just now, SayIt said:

What are the numbers? 

~17M…

It just hit me how ridiculous the album title is with this level of lyrics

Just now, TayDuaStan said:

~17M…

WW for the entire album? or USA only? 

omfg this album is a train wreck, this is not her witness this is her SMILE

black wendy williams GIF

3 minutes ago, SayIt said:

I am glad you are enjoying the album :party:

What is your favorite song? 

These Walls is the only song I don't really like. Falling Forever is okay but I find the chorus to be a little annoying so I'm not listening to that one as often. The rest is great. End of an Era, French Exit and Maria are in my top 3 now. I love all three singles as well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.