Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

6 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

Nope, I'm tired with people pulling such statements. Plenty of them on social media, and currently most western politicians pull the same tactic.

Most Israeli attack were in the north in October, if they had given more time (like at least a week instead of 24 hours) to evacuate the death toll would be lower. No where did I imply that other zones were not attacked. 

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

14 minutes ago, Aethereal said:

Most Israeli attack were in the north in October, if they had given more time (like at least a week instead of 24 hours) to evacuate the death toll would be lower. No where did I imply that other zones were not attacked. 

I don't think that argument matter anymore, it's stupid pointless and tone deaf considering the current situation

Edited by Cloröx
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Aethereal said:

Many lives would've been saved if Israel cared just little bit to give Palestinians more aid and time to evacuate. They only had 24 hours to move out of the north in Early October.

or many lives could have been saved had Israel decided not to unleash a genocidal campaign on 2 million imprisoned people. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Jjang said:

or many lives could have been saved had Israel decided not to unleash a genocidal campaign on 2 million imprisoned people. 

The point I was trying to make was that Israel could've reduced the number much more if they had just given more time to evacuate as a critique to the point that "they are trying to minimize the civilian casualties as much as possible".

I consider what Assad or Putin did, just like what Israel is doing now a genocide. (since whataboutism is brought very often) Don't buy that "collateral damage" BS.

8 hours ago, Aethereal said:

The point I was trying to make was that Israel could've reduced the number much more if they had just given more time to evacuate as a critique to the point that "they are trying to minimize the civilian casualties as much as possible".

Israel didn't want to reduce the number, what is this argument you're trying to make? Killing Palestinians is their goal, not a side-effect that just needs to be "controlled" somewhat. They could just… not kill Palestinians at all, it's a very simple solution.

Edited by Headlock
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Headlock said:

Israel didn't want to reduce the number, what is this argument you're trying to make? Killing Palestinians is their goal, not a side-effect that just needs to be "controlled" somewhat. They could just… not kill Palestinians at all, it's a very simple solution.

That is what my point was, they were never serious about lowering the deaths in the first place.

They should not have dropped bombs in the first place. 

Edited by Aethereal

Death to these billionaire pigs

we have always known that one of the biggest reasons why europeans support israel is because of their guilt from ww2, now they admit it

3 hours ago, Luckitty said:

we have always known that one of the biggest reasons why europeans support israel is because of their guilt from ww2, now they admit it

Germany always in the wrong side of history, what a clown

Edited by Cloröx

Joe Biden on what he said to Israel: "I asked them to do what they're doing"

Some european countries like Ireland, Norway and Spain are all the time proving themselves to be on the right side of history. UK and Germany should take notes

"Rhodesia was grabbed from us", is that right?

spacer.png

rihannafan

"we've been pillaging countries since the beginning of time" the shamelessness i-

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Chemist said:

Some european countries like Ireland, Norway and Spain are all the time proving themselves to be on the right side of history. UK and Germany should take notes

As an Irish person myself, Ireland isn't doing enough tbh thanks to the feekless leadership from the likes of FFG, FG in particular.

The way these genocidal swine couldn't even wait until Ramadan was over like Biden begged on his hands and knees for them to do. :biblionny:

Edited by ClashAndBurn

2 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

The way these genocidal swine couldn't even wait until Ramadan was over like Biden begged on his hands and knees for them to do. :biblionny:

I suspected so, that's why they removed the troops. So they will not kill of their soldiers.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

No media outlet is reporting it. Nor Al Jazeera, I don't think this is from Rafah.  

Iran offers no response to Damascus strike if US secures Gaza ceasefire - report

https://www.jpost.com/israel-hamas-war/article-795866

Iran is not technologically advanced to fight Israel with air missiles. But why do they keep funding Hamas knowing Israel will bomb Gaza, if they are not willing to attack Israel themselves? 

31 minutes ago, Aethereal said:

No media outlet is reporting it. Nor Al Jazeera, I don't think this is from Rafah.  

Didn't Israel just move to ban Al Jazeera from reporting there? Journalists in general are not on the ground there because they aren't allowed to without heavy IDF supervision. Western outlets especially aren't going to cover it if they think it'll hurt Biden politically.

23 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Didn't Israel just move to ban Al Jazeera from reporting there? Journalists in general are not on the ground there because they aren't allowed to without heavy IDF supervision. Western outlets especially aren't going to cover it if they think it'll hurt Biden politically.

Al Jazeera reported another region (nearby Rafah) being bombed hours ago so I think they have access on data.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.