Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

2 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Why wouldn't they be? Israel just blew through diplomatic norms and also put a target on America's back due to our unconditional support of a genocide and their constant belligerence. Anything Iran does in response would be deserved at this point. Israel and America have acted with impunity for way too ******* long.

I think they will attack some embassies or military bases outside of Israel, not declare an actual war. 

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

5 minutes ago, Aethereal said:

I think they will attack some embassies or military bases outside of Israel, not declare an actual war. 

Probably, but at this point, Israel has been escalating and pushing so far I don't see how regional/global war is avoidable.

7 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Probably, but at this point, Israel has been escalating and pushing so far I don't see how regional/global war is avoidable.

Israel might start with Hezbollah after the US election is finished. 

All the Israel supporters I follow have been SILENT.

World War 3 with a canceled election is where we are going. It's amazing how this **** can still happen in 2024.

I'm in disbelieve that out of most people even Candace makes sense. ISISrael is losing its propaganda war, anyone attaches to this evil state let alone defending it is worse than clown, pure idiot s:wan:

Edited by Cloröx

46 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

All the Israel supporters I follow have been SILENT.

World War 3 with a canceled election is where we are going. It's amazing how this **** can still happen in 2024.

Regional war is not something ISISrael can afford. I can see the 2nd Arab spring is happening if any Arab leaders still supporting ISISrael when things escalate to regional war. Most citizens are tired, angry with their useless leaders, look what's happening in Jordan right now. 

15 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

I'm in disbelieve that out of most people even Candace makes sense. ISISrael is losing its propaganda war, anyone attaches to this evil state let alone defending it is worse than clown, pure idiot s:wan:

Candace got a taste of her own medicine by being fired from Daily Wired. In America, none other than evangelical Christians (or people related with their political beliefs) say that there are no innocent people in Gaza which she is a big fan of.

We hit two birds with one stone with this one, she will now attack Israel freely in Twitter and other social media but she wont have an official platform to attack other minorities or make a lot money from them. 

These people are demented

so the solution is sending more weapons to Israel??

Heard that the UK might finally publicly announce that Israel is committing a genocide and will stop sending arms  

Al-bidoon thinks he'll just throw an iftar and we'd all forget about it? 

REST IN P*SS  :rofl:

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, brraap said:

Heard that the UK might finally publicly announce that Israel is committing a genocide and will stop sending arms  

They've changed fashion. In 19th century Westerners and whoever else were more upfront with their intentions, "we have to exterminate or rule lower races" now this has been rendered to "fighting terrorism" like in Iraq or Gaza in order to justify such genocides.

the horror you've been watching for the last 6 months are the stories we all grew up on. 

Edited by Jjang
  • Like 1

:biblio: I am so scared.  Israel better accept the ceasefire, before it escalates into a WW3. 

The killing of the 3 foreign aid workers is horrendous but it's so frustrating how the massacre of 400 Palestinians in Al-Shifa hospital didn't even get half the media coverage. 

What is this world we're living in. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Jjang said:

The killing of the 3 foreign aid workers is horrendous but it's so frustrating how the massacre of 400 Palestinians in Al-Shifa hospital didn't even get half the media coverage. 

What is this world we're living in. 

The game-changer with the WCK workers is that -one- of them was an American citizen. That's not a factor for Biden himself, as he was more than happy to overlook the slaying of Shireen Abu Akleh two years ago, but people weren't paying attention as much back then either. Now, even Biden allies like Chris Coons and Obama staffers like Ben Rhodes and Jon Favreau are like... "what the **** are we even doing anymore?"

Edited by ClashAndBurn
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Aethereal said:

:biblio: I am so scared.  Israel better accept the ceasefire, before it escalates into a WW3. 

Israel will not, because WW3 and the potential escalation to nuclear war is how Benjamin Netanyahu stays out of prison.

Like... Netanyahu WILL order a nuclear response and hit Iran with an atomic bomb and there's nothing stopping him if he thinks it is his route to holding onto power. He's every bit as delusional, deranged and self-absorbed as Putin and Trump are. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.