• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

is this real? Because if it is, the admission... 

Dont worry Caroline and JPod. It won't be enough and plenty of Gazans will still wither and die from famine and disease just like you all want.

4 hours ago, Aethereal said:

This **** better not escalate. :biblio:

Iran is so gonna hit Israel. Israel will go ballistick crazy in Lebanon like in Gaza. RUN!

Most people are ready to fight, do you see the current protest and demonstration in Jordan for example. Can't say the same thing for Zionists, most of them are coward who hiding behind USA protection. This is why it's so important to stop funding ISISrael just so it will behave and no longer in killing spree.

• Like 2

The media are tired with their bullsh!t, being their lapdog, propaganda channel. It's about time to turn against their master ISISrael, cut all ties and be free. It's time for western to be liberated from ISISrael.

1 hour ago, Cloröx said:

The media are tired with their bullsh!t, being their lapdog, propaganda channel. It's about time to turn against their master ISISrael, cut all ties and be free. It's time for western to be liberated from ISISrael.

Oooooooh, this part of the interview got me real mad. Air quotes on "innocent civilians"? Really you stupid ******* *****?!

This is what they have left now that they've sacked Eylon Levy. And I haven't seen much of Mark Regev since he got embarrassed by Mehdi Hasan either so I have to wonder where he's been propagandizing lately :celestial5: 

Edited by ClashAndBurn

1 minute ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Oooooooh, this part of the interview got me real mad. Air quotes on "innocent civilians"? Really you stupid ******* *****?!

This is what they have left now that they've sacked Elton Levy. And I haven't seen much of Mark Regev since he got embarrassed by Mehdi Hasan either so I have to wonder where he's been propagandizing lately :celestial5: 

The idiots are fighting and we love to see it. Anyway, where's ATRL Zionists? We miss it when @My Tears Ricochet keeps downvoting all posts that pointing out ISISrael its war crime. Too afraid to defend their murderer regime anymore? :celestial5:

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1

Lately the western media are getting vocal in publishing ISISrael atrocities. People are speculating that they are doing this to pin down Netanyahu since he seems out of control. Don't get fooled Zionism still exists, it's just need to get rid of Netanyahu because he's clearly damaging ISISrael "innocent victim" image.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

we are going to be wiped out :rip:

11 hours ago, Aethereal said:

Netanyahu is done after the war. Israeli public has dropped him. 

I'd say it's 50/50. If you go to Tel Aviv, 80% probably despise him. But throughout the entire country he's still an incredibly beloved figure. "King bibi" is his nickname. Still is. 

But yeah, he's definitely in the worst situation he's ever been in terms of political legitimacy. He's definitely losing/lost the grip. 

Anyway, 

this one was entertaining to watch: 

11 minutes ago, Jjang said:

I'd say it's 50/50. If you go to Tel Aviv, 80% probably despise him. But throughout the entire country he's still an incredibly beloved figure. "King bibi" is his nickname. Still is. 

But yeah, he's definitely in the worst situation he's ever been in terms of political legitimacy. He's definitely losing/lost the grip. 

Anyway, 

this one was entertaining to watch: 

IDK. They want to replace him with another rightwing politican. 

It's absolutely outrageous how the entire planet is calling on Israel to stop the genocide and impose a ceasefire but they're not really listening to anyone. Wtf.

36 minutes ago, Aethereal said:

IDK. They want to replace him with another rightwing politican. 

that would change everything! :keir: 

• Like 4

This makes me so mad :mad: germany is a ******* mess. Fix it

• Like 2

Deranged.

It just took a handful of white people killed in an Israeli attack and it turned out that it was possible to get Israel to open one of the crossings.

No need for air drops or a special temporary pier in Gaza after all.

It also might have helped that the deaths included former special forces personal, at least for the British aid workers.

You don't get much more elite in the elite forces than the Special Boat Service.

https://www.forces.net/middle-east/three-british-security-workers-killed-israeli-air-strike-gaza-hailed-heroes

Of course we shouldn't celebrate too much until we see how much gets through and how Israel manages to disrupt the aid distribution.

• Like 1

The WCK air strike was even too much for Mama Bear :eek: 

4 hours ago, Letemtalk said:

It just took a handful of white people killed in an Israeli attack and it turned out that it was possible to get Israel to open one of the crossings.

No need for air drops or a special temporary pier in Gaza after all.

It also might have helped that the deaths included former special forces personal, at least for the British aid workers.

You don't get much more elite in the elite forces than the Special Boat Service.

https://www.forces.net/middle-east/three-british-security-workers-killed-israeli-air-strike-gaza-hailed-heroes

Of course we shouldn't celebrate too much until we see how much gets through and how Israel manages to disrupt the aid distribution.

Many lives would've been saved if Israel cared just little bit to give Palestinians more aid and time to evacuate. They only had 24 hours to move out of the north in Early October.

1 hour ago, Aethereal said:

Many lives would've been saved if Israel cared just little bit to give Palestinians more aid and time to evacuate. They only had 24 hours to move out of the north in Early October.

Lets not pretend that ISISrel doesn't attack Rafah which is in South, I still can't believe that you are still trying to undermine their war crime. That terrorist state doesn't care, they will dismantle every corner of Gaza :biblio:

Edited by Cloröx

1 minute ago, Cloröx said:

Lets not pretend that ISISrel doesn't attack Rafah which is in South, I still can't believe that you are still trying to undermine their war crime. That terrorist state doesn't care, they will dismantle every corner of Gaza :biblio:

I think you have issues with reading comprehension. 

41 minutes ago, Aethereal said:

I think you have issues with reading comprehension. 

Nope, I'm tired with people pulling such statements. Plenty of them on social media, and currently most western politicians pull the same tactic.

6 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

Nope, I'm tired with people pulling such statements. Plenty of them on social media, and currently most western politicians pull the same tactic.

Most Israeli attack were in the north in October, if they had given more time (like at least a week instead of 24 hours) to evacuate the death toll would be lower. No where did I imply that other zones were not attacked. 

14 minutes ago, Aethereal said:

Most Israeli attack were in the north in October, if they had given more time (like at least a week instead of 24 hours) to evacuate the death toll would be lower. No where did I imply that other zones were not attacked. 

I don't think that argument matter anymore, it's stupid pointless and tone deaf considering the current situation

Edited by Cloröx
  • Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.