• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

1 minute ago, Harrier said:

Things are still not clear to me as of right now

please tell me what’s not clear? please i beg you what things needs to be cleared to see none of these souls deserves to die 

just yesterday we were packing foods and goods to be sent for those children, everyone gave up and felt defeated when the news hit.

please tell me what is these things???

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Carter said:

please tell me what’s not clear? please i beg you what things needs to be cleared to see none of these souls deserves to die 

just yesterday we were packing foods and goods to be sent for those children, everyone gave up and felt defeated when the news hit.

It's always the same thing with the resident Biden supporters. Complete knowitalls when it comes to domestic politics but suddenly can't see the forest for the trees when it comes to this. Just gaslighting at this point.

8 minutes ago, Carter said:

No disagreement from me about any of that sister, what I meant is that emerging images from both sides appear to indicate that reports of a levelled hospital were not accurate. Direct culpability for this attack is unclear as of right this moment, although I would agree that Israel has the power to end the violence and it must be held accountable. I am mostly responding to myself jumping to conclusions about the story a few hours ago without even waiting for daybreak in Gaza

I have been calling for an end to violence for the sake of Palestinian lives and the presently murky details on the hospital massacre don't change any of that as I'm sure they don't for you, It may be in a few hours that more images emerge that change the pictre of the situation again, we will see

I notice that most Zionist supporters who come into this thread, passively/aggressively defending Israel are Britney, Gaga and Taylor fans. You guys truly can't beat the allegation huh? As Swifties myself, I'm so disappointed with certain people from the fanbase. I respect different opinion however when you clear justify the wrongdoing or in pure denial despite the sheer amount of evidences it makes me frustrated :chick3:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Joe Biden is failing in real time.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

I notice that most Zionist supporters who come into this thread, passively/aggressively defending Israel are Britney, Gaga and Taylor fans. You guys truly can't beat the allegation huh? As Swifties myself, I'm so disappointed with certain people from the fanbase. I respect different opinion however when you clear justify the wrongdoing or in pure denial despite the sheer amount of evidences it makes me frustrated :chick3:

I don't think being of certain fanbase means that you support Israel nor is it the right approach to accuse everyone from those fanbases to be like that. Those three are simply the most numerous on this website so it is bound to have a crossover. I am a Britney stan and I'm not defending Israel at all in here.

55 minutes ago, Thickorita said:

:deadbanana:

I'm sorry that's absolutely vile and this crap will further enrage Americans against pro-Palestinians. But go off for Twitter hype. 

I actually got pissed reading that. If that's the goal, good luck getting any American politicians to do anything.

Edited by Gaia
  • Thumbs Down 10

35 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

It’s kind of dumb to bring stan wars into this discourse. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Aristotle said:

I am really happy that the Hospital incident did not happen as it was reported. 

I—

so its ok as long its not israel, let’s say its not them and its the other “team”

what about the other war crimes boo?? are you happy about them too

2 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

I am really happy that the Hospital incident did not happen as it was reported. 

?

1 hour ago, SinnerCity said:

And the lack of empathy has allowed Israel to get away with this without being stopped by other countries. What we are not going to do is patronize people and dictate how they should react and feel with regard to arguably the worst political event our generation has seen in decades.

1 hour ago, Thickorita said:

:deadbanana:

I'm sorry but it's so interesting to me how on the same page as people claiming this issue is due to a "lack of empathy," no one has an issue making fun of a dead US veteran that had body deformities from being tortured as a prisoner of war and then died of brain cancer.

Really making the point

3 minutes ago, Carter said:

I—

so its ok as long its not israel, let’s say its not them and its the other “team”

what about the other war crimes boo?? are you happy about them too

Sweetheart I was talking about the whole hospital being blown off and 800 people dying. I am happy that did not happen. @FlyPirate

I don't know who did the bombing. 

Just now, Aristotle said:

Sweetheart I was talking about the whole hospital being blown off and 800 people dying. I am happy that did not happen. @FlyPirate

I don't know who did the bombing. 

wdym it didn’t happen :rip: of course it did

Just now, Gaia said:

I'm sorry but it's so interesting to me how on the same page as people claiming this issue is due to a "lack of empathy," no one has an issue making fun of a dead US veteran that had body deformities from being tortured as a prisoner of war and then died of brain cancer.

Really making the point

did you read the tweet, she said israel is the only country SHE WAS LOUD AND WRONG

1) israel is not a country, they’re a terrorist organization 

2) bombing a hospital and calling act of war is insane

3) its not a war when the other side barely can find water

4) the drag is deserved and justified 1000%
5) if we can’t fight on grounds, fighting back on social media is the only solution we know as of now

6) lack of empathy for who btw? israel???

1 minute ago, FlyPirate said:

wdym it didn’t happen :rip: of course it did

the footage was from the walking dead set, i was there. 

Just now, Gaia said:

Really making the point

I didn’t react to that tweet neither even mentioned it in my comment. You assuming that I agree with it or find it funny says everything about and your position regarding this situation.

• Like 2

Israel Can go to hell. This is Genocide! 

and with the help of the USA. Disgusting

• Like 3

Just now, Communion said:

Joe Biden is a Zionist. Joe Biden hates Palestinians. He does not want them to exist. This has literally been his position since the start of his political career. He has held these view openly and publicly for 40 years at this point. 

The leaders of the Middle East have nothing to gain by validating and meeting with a US president who openly supports genocide and for whom has yet to condemn a single instance of Israel killing Palestinians. 

educate them my love educate themmm :clap3:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

can we keep petty stan **** out of this thread

Yeah I should've not done that but I'm so frustrated right now, I tend to defend my fanbase when it comes to fan war especially when people start using stereotype card but seeing certain people who I used to agree with them in most topic exposing their true color in this thread like :gaycat7:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.