Justin Timberlake - "Selfish"

TalkThatRihanna

1 hour ago, vze2jrd4 said:

my thoughts....

1. we heard this song already - it was called Jealous by Nick Jonas - they are practically the same songs

Did you actually listen to both songs?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starkboy

• omrimayo

• allforyou

• Ron Ng

33 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

Its cute, but feels too safe for a JT lead single.. its giving leftover from Justin Bieber's album Changes.
Filthy clears

But i think he just wanted to get a safe radio hit to make people aware that hes back and hopefully the rest of the album will be more interesting/experimental.. hopefully more productions by Timbaland aswell 

yeah this is probably the point. He already said the album si full of tunes and No Angels fits right in.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Why is no one discussing his chest and biceps:WAP:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

They're clearly decided to release the Mirrors/Not A Bad Thing/Say Something aka the only successful singles from the last 3 eras as a lead to try to have a success first.

Not sure about it, it's making feel nothing in particular.

I want a Timbaland song.

3 minutes ago, Flocon said:

They're clearly decided to release the Mirrors/Not A Bad Thing/Say Something aka the only successful singles from the last 3 eras as a lead to try to have a success first.

I want a Timbaland song.

TBH I’m a bit sick of Timbaland, he’s collaborated with Justin so much it’s getting boring. Whereas this “safe” song is kinda fresh in a way coz it’s quite straightforwardly produced and it sounds like JT but also not. I love it but I’m also craving something more hard beat in the upcoming singles.

Honestly, I am not his biggest fan, but I like this song. I wouldn’t be surprised if it ends up becoming a hit for him.

• Like 1

I heard this one the radio a while ago and I thought it was Nick Jonas... does remind me of "Jealous"

• Like 2

I needed the choreo during the final chorus of the video to be better, but it's a nice song regardless

He's looking real good tbh and the new song sounds really promising 

3 hours ago, omrimayo said:

They talked about the other song, number 5 on the album; Sanctified.

I can’t imagine a Justin Timberlake song sounding like Imagine Dragons, but I’ll give that song a listen when it comes out as they’re my kings. :bird:

It’s nice and I can see it being a radio hit. No Angels sounds like a bop though 

it's not his best lead, but it's pleasant

The song is fine, I like it, is not that commercial but it works for him, more mature less pop/dance

The music video is good, I love a budget :clap3:

Sadly I see people really turn on him, but lets see, I predict it wont become an instant hit but could do well

This is actually a great song.

I immediately liked it, the production is simple yet infectious, the bgvs are nicely layered and it does have replay value. Looking forward to the album.

Let me go check out the MV

The song is okay

Already heard on the radio.  Guess it got a day 1 deal. 

This reminds me of an inbetween single Bieber would've put out on Purpose.

I'm scared this is going to be a hit. It's a bop ngl. :dancehall2:

It’s okay of a song. Nothing too great and it sounds like Justin/any male pop artist on autopilot. I truly hope the record has a few gems. Man of the Woods has “Sauce”, “Higher Higher”, “Supplies”, and “Breeze Off the Pond”, so I am confident he will deliver some bops.

The melody is great. The lyrics not so much.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Flocon said:

I want a Timbaland song.

Mirrors/Not A Bad Thing are underrated. Love his midtempo stuff. It's also refreshing to hear a song longer than 2 mins.

Edited by Exodus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.