Best Female #1 Single of the 2010's Decade (WINNER REVEALED!)

Kool_Aid_King

30. Without Me - Halsey

Without-Me

Fans: 

10.5 - @Vixen Eyes

10.25 - @K$Ellie

10 - Kool_Aid_King, @Norte, @Sad Serenade, @Taemira

Haters: 

1 - @TMRA & @theblackestday

#1 in 2019 for 2  Weeks.

DIAMOND. THIS SONG IS DIAMOND. Y'all are not right for letting this song miss the top 20. I get it, it's Halsey, I can't stand the individual either... she's really annoying and pretentious and can't sing but THIS WAS A MOMENT! She dragged Gerald Eazy through the mud and got a great record of it! She mentioned his drug habit, his infidelity and gave an emotive powerful moment. One of the biggest hits of all time, I'm glad the GP knows the tea.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

29. I Like It - Cardi B feat. Bad Bunny & J. Balvin

I-Like-It

Fans: 

10 - Kool_Aid_King, @K$Ellie, @Rev8, @X-Dre

Haters:

1.1 - @Vixen Eyes

#1 in 2018 for 1 Week. 

Cardi brought back the latinos with this one! The first #1 for J & Bad Bunny. Everyone say THANK YOU BELCALIS! Not but seriously, I love this record so much. I was really happy it snuck a week at #1 after that man died. :clap3:The song is still inescapable today and on heavy rotation, just a feel good anthem. Fun fact, Cardi was pregnant during the shoot of this video and the original concept was gonna be way different!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kool_Aid_King

• naval23

• Vixen Eyes

• Norte

Awww I Like It deserved top 20 tbh. Probably my favorite Cardi song

28. We R Who We R - Kesha

We-R-Who-We-R

Fans: 

11 - @Vixen Eyes 

10 - @selena_lavigne, @K$Ellie, @JoAddams, @Hey Dude

Haters: 

1 - N/A :cheers:

#1 in 2010 for 1  Week.

One of two Kesha songs, and an absolute banger. I really enjoy this song. The Pre-chorus is absolutely electric, with her classic vibe and energy. With no haters, this was clearly a very inoffensive song. Sad to see it kinda low, but a 6.5 rating isn't too bad! Before Born this Way, we had Kesha letting the gays know she's got our back :heart2: 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

27. Work

Work

Fans: 

10.5 - @Ken Lee

10 - Kool_Aid_King, @GreatestLoveofAll, @theblackestday, @TMRA

Haters:

1.3 - @Vixen Eyes

0 - @Hurem, @Almighty Gaga

#1 in 2016 for 9 Weeks. 

Rihanna and Drake's 3rd Collab and 2nd one to go #1. After dropping 3 droplets and her era kinda not going as planned, Rihanna dropped this banger in the middle of the week. With half a week of tracking, and a surprise drop, the song was able to go top 10 and then climb up to go #1 for a whopping 9 weeks! The song is definitely polarizing, and always has been but those that got it really ride hard for it. I am one of those people. Fun fact, the song was supposed to be a collab between PartyNextDoor & Alicia Keys, but Rihanna heard it and claimed it... the same way she took Consideration and held Joyride hostage from Tinashe for a few years. What Rihanna wants, Rihanna gets.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Not Work omg

Truly the 1st loss of the rate 

26. Look What You Made Me Do - Taylor Swift

Look-What-You-Made-Me-Do

Fans: 

11 - @K$Ellie

10.75 - @Ken Lee

10.25 - @Vixen Eyes 

10 - @X-Dre, @byzantium, @Zaynsus

Haters: 

1 - Kool_Aid_King, @GraceRandolph, @theblackestday, @oshyms, @wish, @kandicha

#1 in 2017 for 3 Weeks.

The 4th song out from Taylor Swift. With this departure, she has ONE song remaining. This song, imo, overstayed tf out of it's welcome. A cool video, but the song itself is just garbage. A frontloaded mess which was fueled by controversy but begs the question... What did they make you do? What did T. Swift do? Rap poorly? Get some mean tweets? Like IDGI. Kim & Kanye won this specific battle, but of course she won the war. Fun fact, the song spent 4 weeks in the top 20. 

25. 7 Rings - Ariana Grande

7-Rings

Fans: 

10 - Kool_Aid_King, @selena_lavigne, @Sailor Moon, @K$Ellie, @Rev8, @Saddy, @ChandlerBing, @theblackestday, @TMRA, @Zaynsus

Haters:

1 - @JoAddams, @Sad Serenade, @Achilles.

0 - @Ken Lee& @kandicha

#1 in 2019 for 8 Weeks. 

Ariana's second #1 single after never being able to reach the top and it ended up becoming her biggest hit. This is a trap song built around a sample of "My Favorite Things" from "The Sound of Music". Fun fact, they own 90% of royalties, so even though this is her most successful record, she probably made more off of Break Free :rip:. Another funny thing about the song, Ariana famously thought she had 7 rings tattooed on her in Japanese, but it actually translated to Electric Grill :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Disgusting #1s

24. Hello - Adele

Hello-1

Fans: 

11 - @GreatestLoveofAll

10.25 - @Taemira

10 - @X-Dre

Haters: 

1 - @JoAddams& @Rev8

#1 in 2015 for 10  Weeks.

The lead single from Adele's 3rd studio album. After releasing the best selling album of the millennium, Adele followed up with this song that was a bit of a different approach. While 21 dealt with being the woman scorned, Hello dealt with being... incredibly f**ing toxic!!! Girl, why are you calling this man 1000+ times!? STAND UP!!!!! With all that said, I love this record! Do I think it deserved to take Beyonce's Grammys? HELL NO! But I do think it's great. Good placement, though. 

23. Thank U, Next - Ariana Grande

thank-u-next-1

Fans: 

11 - @kindararenext

10.75 - Kool_Aid_King

10 - @Sailor Moon, @K$Ellie, @X-Dre, @Taemira, @Zaynsus

Haters:

1 - @JoAddams, @Achilles.

#1 in 2018 for 7 Weeks 

The lead single from Ariana's follow up to Sweetener.. and released only 3 months after it's release. The song stormed to #1 despite only having 6 days of tracking. The illuminati and death sacrifice rumors were at an all time high for Miss Butera!! I remember when it came out, Breathin' was still doing numbers on the radio & sales, and anyone with a brain would think this was a bad idea, but it worked out. This is one of my favorite songs of all time and I'm really upset it didn't make it to top 20 :weeps:. Along with her being her most acclaimed song, this song will go down as one of her signature songs.  You had a good run, Ari.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hello, it's me...will forever be iconic

Take me back to Friday night driving home from university and hearing this on the radio for the first time :jonnycat:

• Like 3

22. Shallow - Lady GaGa & Bradley Cooper

Shallow-1

Fans: 

11 - @GraceRandolph, @Almighty Gaga

10.75 - @TMRA

10.5 - @Hurem, @kandicha, @Hey Dude

10.25 - @Ken Lee

10 - @Norte, @X-Dre

Haters: 

1 - @K$Ellie, @theblackestday

0 - @ChandlerBing, @kataraqueen

#1 in 2019 for 1  Week.

After being featured the hit R-Rated romance musical, The song rose to the top 10. And after a random white woman in the subway sang it to a homosexual man, it became a viral hit. Then... Stefani Germanotta (who was definitely ******* her married co-star) took the Oscar's stage and won the Oscar and got her FIRST real hit in years. We love a comeback story! I personally have never cared for the record but I can see the appeal if you're into it. Very polarizing though and the first in the rate to get every form of the extra credits! Good for you Gags!

21. Bodak Yellow - Cardi B

Bodak-Yellow-1

Fans: 

10.75 - @DTF

10.5 - Kool_Aid_King, @K$Ellie

10.25 - @JoAddams, @kataraqueen

10 - @TMRA

Haters:

1- @Almighty Gaga, @Anvarie

#1 in 2017 for 3 Weeks 

If there was such thing as a rags to riches story, it would be this. A song that every section of the culture pushed to give her that chart topping moment and started the mainstream career to one of the most iconic female rappers of the 2010s. The first female rap song to go #1 in 18 years. Cardi did her big one. And an acclaimed one. I am really upset the song didn't go top 10 in this rate, cause I do believe it deserved it :weeps: This update was hard as I lost my 10.75 and 10.5. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Here's how the girls stand so far after a 10.

Rihanna (5/7)

Katy Perry (4/8)

Adele (3/4)

Taylor Swift (1/5)

Ke$ha (1/2)

Britney Spears (1/2)

Lady Gaga (1/2)

Carly Rae Jepsen (1/1)

Miley Cyrus (1/1)

Billie Eilish (1/1)

Mariah Carey (1/1)

P!nk (0/2)

Cardi B (0/2)

Ariana Grande (0/2)

Camila Cabello (0/2)

Kelly Clarkson (0/1)

Lorde (0/1)

Iggy Azalea (0/1)

Meghan Trainor (0/1)

Sia (0/1)

Beyonce (0/1)

Halsey (0/1)

Lizzo (0/1)

Selena Gomez (0/1)

• Like 1

I’m shook HIAM is still in. But 75% of what’s out so far is hot trash so it’s certainly deserved.

These red text overlays are so funny 💀💀💀💀

We r Who We r was robbed smh

• Like 2

Adele, Katy and Rihanna the only one with multiple entries

They really defined the 2010s with their BOPS :jonnycat:

31 minutes ago, eli's_rhythm said:

I’m shook HIAM is still in. But 75% of what’s out so far is hot trash so it’s certainly deserved.

HIAM is an amazing song. It deserves all of its flowers 

18 minutes ago, naval23 said:

HIAM is an amazing song. It deserves all of its flowers 

I think I gave it my 11 because I thought most people would tank it!

hello and shallow are way too high

look lasted pretty long with all the sabotage :clap3:

• Like 1

Omg i lost so many of my 10s:deadbanana:

WANEGBT below all the 2010/11 dated garbage :dies:

Edited by Michael196

the amount of haters some songs have tho :dies: yall really love sabotagé

6 hours ago, eli's_rhythm said:

I’m shook HIAM is still in

My score doing what needed to be done :alexz2:

Without Me gone too fast :gaycat6:

6 minutes ago, Sad Serenade said:

Without Me gone too fast :gaycat6:

I agree. It’s such a good song :weeps: 

Wasn't able to watch the reveal so far live. I knew people would hate on Perfect Duet, but be for real it's not that bad of a song to be almost dead last :skull:

21 minutes ago, Ken Lee said:

Wasn't able to watch the reveal so far live. I knew people would hate on Perfect Duet, but be for real it's not that bad of a song to be almost dead last :skull:

Neither is All About That Bass but here we are I fear

bad Blood or Shake It Off should've been the bottom 2

5 minutes ago, naval23 said:

Neither is All About That Bass but here we are I fear

bad Blood or Shake It Off should've been the bottom 2

If it were the OG Bad Blood, perhaps, but Bad Blood Remix is a minute slay :cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.