Final predictions (12/16): Brenda #1, 14pts lead over Mariah

B-Luke

23 minutes ago, TeamThiem said:

How in the world does the GAP increase from 2 points to 14!?

Wow.  Shocking developments.

This is a prediction based on Friday and Saturday numbers for the current tracking week. 

For the tracking week after us, Bremda is predicted te get the #1 by a 2 points lead. 

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suburbannature

• Virtual_Insanity

• QueenofCopyPaste

• stevyy

Honestly. I think it was a situation of overexposure for All I want, but it's still much superior to Brenda's song.

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

People are seeking out Christmas music and playlists though. :deadbanana4:

Yeah, but if all it takes for a 14 point gap is for Mariah to be removed from some playlists and Brenda to be added, it shows that people don’t care what specific songs are being played. They might as well just be listening to their local Christmas radio station.

This includes all the stores (the ones without corporate playlists), office buildings, waiting rooms, etc. that just play Spotify Christmas playlists all month long. They don’t care if  Brenda or Mariah specifically are on these playlists :skull: 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Sometimes quality wins.  Love to see that. 

Brenda's song is very bland though. It's Christmas equivalent of 'Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?'

• Thumbs Down 1

QueenofCopyPaste
28 minutes ago, Geraldine said:

i am not a mariah fan but AIWFCIY seems a lot better than brenda's boring song tbh

subjective

• Like 1

Just now, Mandalay said:

Brenda's song is very bland though. It's Christmas equivalent of 'Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?'

Maybe for you, but people are seeming to enjoy it.  

I hope Brenda remains at top all Christmas season. That would be so cool and iconic. 

The MPG of the 60s against the MPG of the 90s. :clap3::clap3::clap3:

Mariah stans consistently running Mariah's stats against an older artist whose career peaked nearly 60 years ago is something. Very insecure tbh.

• Like 3

littlebodybigheart

i’m more impressed with the songs actually surviving all the xmas music (cruel summer, pttr and snooze)

• Like 2

Mariah already has 12 week at the top, why is that user having a meltdown over this. Mariah will probably get some weeks this year too.

I have not heard Brenda’s song :rip: but I’m happy US is slowly moving over Mariah’s overplayed song, Hope in a couple of years it’s Snowman, the real good song :sistrens:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, oduplomarte said:

mariah being humiliated by an old woman who barely walks anymore

:hoetenks:
mods should join both threads

• Like 1

Brenda should release a jungkook remix the week after this to secure that #1 for the rest of the year

• Haha 2

What a plot twist :deadbanana2:

If she gets ZERO weeks in the year was supposed to TIE her record again :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.