• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suburbannature

• Virtual_Insanity

• QueenofCopyPaste

• stevyy

It seemed obvious that Brenda would’ve got multiple weeks at #1. People just seemed complacent on predicting going to #1. 

Just now, By the Water said:

Omg that user is losing it

:clack:

Cruel Summer stable winter smash :clap3:

They: my fave is not the Xmas lady

Also they: get mad that their Xmas lady is not #1 anymore

• Like 3

Omg that user is losing it

Cruel Summer stable winter smash :clap3:

you could give a few lessons in that

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

Just now, Kyoto said:

They: my fave is not the Xmas lady

Also they: get mad that their Xmas lady is not #1 anymore

No is mad that Brenda is #1 - as I said, she's been knocking at the door for ages. 

It's just comical to watch Mariah haters cosplay as Brenda fans for an opportunity to drag her or to use this as some sort of drag of her achievements. Even that Brenda Lee Charts twitter account was just a rebranded OMCH. :deadbanana2:

YDOlmjd.png

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

The exposé :deadbanana4:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

You went through my post history for this? On troll post and one that I stand by?

You're trying so hard to convince us that you're unbothered but we can all see you're losing the idgaf war hard

• Like 4
  • Haha 7

2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

No is mad that Brenda is #1 - as I said, she's been knocking at the door for ages. 

It's just comical to watch Mariah haters cosplay as Brenda fans for an opportunity to drag her or to use this as some sort of drag of her achievements. Even that Brenda Lee Charts twitter account was just a rebranded OMCH. :deadbanana2:

YDOlmjd.png

It’s giving OGHs hiding behind Venom and Glenn Close. :deadbanana4:

Mariah stans really killing all the joy around the Christmas songs with the obsessive chart tracking :dies:  For that reason only I'm glad Brenda blocks her ngl

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The girls are fighting!!!

Sksksksk is there any chance Cruel SUMMER survives december in the top 10 and I ain't talking about top.9 ?

You went through my post history for this? On troll post and one that I stand by?

You're trying so hard to convince us that you're unbothered but we can all see you're losing the idgaf war hard

You are not one to talk about losing an idgaf war, sweetie. We haven't forgotten that thread already.

nicki.png

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

mariah being humiliated by an old woman who barely walks anymore

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

QueenofCopyPaste

OMG This is without her NBC PROMO

plus her vinyls and CDs and physicals YET TO SHIP!!!

MAAAAMMMM!!!

58 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Mariah got too comfortable and complacent :deadbanana4: Brenda is such a dark horse for this 

This comment is so backwards :deadbanana2: Mariah has been anything but complacent she literally promotes the hell out of this song and is on a Christmas tour :rip: Meanwhile Brenda has been pushing more than ever with a music video and other campaigns so hardly a dark horse. They actually tried this year lol.

QueenofCopyPaste
10 minutes ago, TeamThiem said:

How in the world does the GAP increase from 2 points to 14!?

Wow.  Shocking developments.

HER STREAMING LEAD got bigger

and shes closing gap on sales

1 minute ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

This comment is so backwards :deadbanana2: Mariah has been anything but complacent she literally promotes the hell out of this song and is on a Christmas tour :rip: Meanwhile Brenda has been pushing more than ever with a music video and other campaigns so hardly a dark horse. They actually tried this year lol.

Sorry, I don’t keep up with these Christmas reindeer so my comment was probably misinformed :gaycat6: 

But I love Mariah and I was hoping she could snatch the longest running #1 of all time, I hope that still happens eventually 

I'm fine with Brenda going #1 for a week but Mariah should snatch it in later weeks to show people she's the queen. 

39 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

All it took was Pandora placing Brenda #1 and #2 on the Xmas playlist with 72 million listeners and removing Mariah

And Spotify removing Mariah from a Christmas playlist with 1 million likes (for one tracking week), moving Brenda to #1 on Christmas Hits, as well as her exclusion from the Christmas Classics playlist.

Mariah led by a large margin on every other platform for that reason, which you already know as evidenced by your trolling in the other thread. 

If this is all true + actually responsible for the widening gap, it just proves that Christmas music should be separated from the Hot 100 :skull:  Incredibly passive consumption.

People complain about album bombs so much, but at least people are actively seeking out those new albums during release week and causing the album tracks to chart. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

If this is all true + actually responsible for the widening gap, it just proves that Christmas music should be separated from the Hot 100 :skull:  Incredibly passive consumption.

People complain about album bombs so much, but at least people are actively seeking out those new albums and causing the album tracks to chart. 

People are seeking out Christmas music and playlists though. :deadbanana4:

I didn't know Brenda has so many stans in this forum :eek: Could we have her to cover the logo next time? :celestial2:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.