What Grade Would You Give The Biden/Harris Administration So Far?

GraceRandolph

Poll  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Grade?

Their term is far along at this point. What letter grade has their performance thus far earned?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stevyy

• Communion

• GraceRandolph

• byzantium

By the abysmally low standards of our presidents, maybe like a C- at best or D. Even though it was a corporate compromise that didn’t go nearly as far as it should have, the infrastructure bill passage was meaningful because despite being the richest country in the world the U.S. government hasn’t invested in our failing infrastructure in many decades, and getting at least one positive thing through our broken Congress is (embarrassingly) always an achievement. But on all else he’s been largely ineffective or outright spineless. Inflation is very high, his current handling of the Gaza war is just pathetic and despicable, and virtually all of us in our twenties/thirties have no optimism that things will truly improve anytime soon.

Presidents don’t have control over everything that happens, but Biden still is too weak and old to meet the moment, hence why nobody wants to vote for him again. His cabinet are just corporatists who have a 2009 mindset that virtue signaling their acceptably liberal social views (i.e. donning pride flags in June or painting BLM on a sidewalk) is enough as opposed to making real structural changes to the way the government and economy operate.

• Like 4

• ATRL Moderator

D for Hunter Biden's ****, the best thing to come from the Biden era.

• Haha 1

F

If they had an A or a B before the genocide, they definitely lost it. Everything good that they had done and any chances they had for reelection blew up right before our eyes.

Eat sh*t genocide Joe. 

Trump was an F, and Biden is barely passing with the bare minimum, so a D.

A chopped up infrastructure bill doesn’t impress me. And we can invest billions in the army and send billions to other countries but we can’t get healthcare? Or forgive student loans? Free college? Or smoke weed in half the country if you have illness? Like gtfo honestly, useless old conservative tw*t.

• Like 1

Before October 2023: C-

After October 2023: F

• Like 5

D-

Hate that I voted for such an incompetent old bag and hate even more that I feel no other choice but to vote for him again.

Edited by CottageHore
  • Like 1

After October 7, he's been earning as solid an F as you could get. Before that... the worst you could say is D-

I was feeling generous and gave them a D for not being Trump. But really it should be an automatic F for supporting ethnic cleansing and genocide, especially since the vice president is a Zionist that supports illegal settlements on Palestinian land and if Biden dies and Harris becomes president, she would probably be even worse.

Here is Kamala Harris at her Passover ceder with settlement wine. This is wine made at a West Bank winery where the grapes are grown on stolen Palestinian land. I'm sure her team understood the message her choice was sending to Israel and everyone else.

FQb0oMpXwAElR3w-640x400.jpeg

https://www.timesofisrael.com/kamala-harris-serves-wine-made-in-west-bank-settlement-at-passover-seder/

The vast majority of the land on which the winery was established historically was farmed by residents of the adjacent Palestinian village of al-Bireh. It was seized by the IDF in 1979 for what it said were security reasons, though some of the farmers were still able to reach their land. That changed after the Second Intifada when the Psagot settlement established a security fence around the community. It extended well beyond the 140 dunams (34 acres) that the IDF had allocated for the settlement, to 650 dunams (160 acres). The winery founders used that extra land on the outskirts of the town, but inside the security fence, to plant their grapes.

• Haha 1

I’m in between B and C. So ill give a C. Which is far better than trumps F and is better than and other Trump F. 🤷

4 hours ago, Communion said:

Before October 2023: C-

After October 2023: F

Nevermind, revised to an F-.

• ATRL Moderator

D, solely for not being Trump and far-right. But it's as disappointing as you can get for a "Democrat" ran presidency and recent endeavors have aligned them more with conservatives than progressives. 

Leading the way to privatization of Medicaid and utilities and genocide in Palestine and Congo. A resounding

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.