Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Julia Holter - Sun Girl

Featured Replies

cute but kind of expected better after 5 years, anyway Have You in My Wilderness is still that girl

4 hours ago, shookspeare said:

cute but kind of expected better after 5 years, anyway Have You in My Wilderness is still that girl

 

 

I'm disappointed a bit as well. Like she just threw dissonant music pieces together to make a song. Like there's no thought in it.

 

  • Author
4 hours ago, shookspeare said:

cute but kind of expected better after 5 years, anyway Have You in My Wilderness is still that girl

 

1 minute ago, Mean Trees said:

 

 

I'm disappointed a bit as well. Like she just threw dissonant music pieces together to make a song. Like there's no thought in it.

 

I agree but I think this is probably how Aviary sounded for people before full album dropped. She's capable of making so good music I'm sure there's more coming

She teased Loud City Song with World and that turned out to be a masterpiece. Her songs usually click in a full record setting. She’s 5/5 with albums and I highly doubt this will disappoint. She has been in a genius streak since Tragedy

I have the ambient/new age part of the song stuck in my head. So far it seems like a fusion of Tragedy and Ekstasis with budget. Here for itt

59 minutes ago, liquiddiamonds said:

She teased Loud City Song with World and that turned out to be a masterpiece. Her songs usually click in a full record setting. She’s 5/5 with albums and I highly doubt this will disappoint. She has been in a genius streak since Tragedy

World is a top tier track on LCS wyd

7 hours ago, shookspeare said:

World is a top tier track on LCS wyd

But not truly representative of the scope of the album…. It felt like what it is when it dropped: an opening number

I'm really excited for new music from julia holter as I loved aviary a lot but I'm not the biggest fan of sun girl. It feels very repetitive as it just repeats sun girl for most of the song.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.