Lana Posts Emotional Video Denying She Had Rich Parents + Living In A Trailer Park

AbeHicks

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BrokenMachine

• RideOrDie

• Communion

• NOW

love the honesty. still can't vibe completely to her most recent records but this is the truth i love to hear.

• Like 3

I don't see anybody saying this but her so okay....And not really the problem I have with her music, but slay poor girl

• Thumbs Down 1

She should stop wasting her time with all these criticisms, she doesn’t owe anyone an explanation. **** those haters! 

On another note, she looks absolutely gorgeous in this.

• Like 4

Oh she also made this comment yesterday

Just now, truthteller said:

i see new album energy coming:WAP:

She has lost so much weight. A new album is for sure in the works. When the scat gifs arrive on Analboards, it's gonna be album season time like every time since UV :WAP:

• Like 1

I don’t think it matters to most listeners how comfortable or not her upbringing was :deadbanana2: but ok queen, go off i guess

Edited by Orsay
  • Like 1

I don't take away from her personal experience and how the struggle while growing up is be real, but I have so many doubts about her personal life everytime she addresses the fact she had no money.

Like, they had no money, but they still were able to hang out in high social circles, there are reports and pics (even posted by herself) of luxurious parties with rich people, also having enough status of pre-fame Lady Gaga and Lindsay Lohan. Then, she had enough money to go to University and get a degree, which is way more than what the average person gets nowadays :lakitu:

PS. It was still nice for her to go into so many details about that stuff. It's bad she had to do it because she felt pressured into doing it tho, like, it doesn't really matter :gaycat6:

Edited by BrokenMachine
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 2

The Nikki Lane’d twang in her voice :deadbanana2:

She didn’t need to overexplain herself again to the few troll comments she always fixates on…most of us believe the majority of her origin story or actually don’t even care and just listen to the music. 

She went from threatening to jump Azealia for talking sh*t to this. Girl get up!

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

Oh she also made this comment yesterday

Oh so this is what triggered her, why is she feeding those trolls :deadbanana2:?

5 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

I don't take away from her personal experience and how the struggle while growing up is be real, but I have so many doubts about her personal life everytime she addresses the fact she had no money.

Like, they had no money, but they still were able to hang out in high social circles, there are reports and pics (even posted by herself) of luxurious parties with rich people, also having enough status of pre-fame Lady Gaga and Lindsay Lohan. Then, she had enough money to go to University and get a degree, which is way more than what the average person gets nowadays :lakitu:

PS. It was still nice for her to go into so many details about that stuff. It's bad she had to do it because she felt pressured into doing it tho, like, it doesn't really matter :gaycat6:

just because biden said he might cancel student loans in 2020 campaign doesnt mean they didnt exist back in the 2000s :deadbanana2:

People want her to live in their made up narratives so badly. Speak your truth queen.

• Like 2

It's been a while since I watched an interview with her but I don't remember her sounding like this...:biblionana:

1 minute ago, Kimi said:

Fordham University degree is definitely a sign of poor household 

spacer.png

and her family had to DRIVE not fly to their holiday destination, so inspirational, struggle was real

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

IDK it's so weird. Her father was interviewed and spoke in detail about his career, and it doesn't sound like someone who was doing manual labor in a small town :deadbanana4:. Plus he was given his own boat for his 10th birthday. Isn't that like a rich people thing?

That sense of adventure carried him through his surprisingly varied and eclectic working life: “I’ve had restaurants, boat-building companies, rustic furniture, advertising, the internet, real estate. And a lot of them I still have,” he says, waving each venture across an imaginary sea with his hand. He made his start in New York City in his twenties working at the prestigious Grey Group advertising company. Playtex was one of their accounts and they had just discovered a new niche in bras. “Are you ready?” Grant asks. “For women who didn’t have huge breasts. And those gals had to go down into the basement of the department stores and claw around in these bins, right, for these bras. They could never find what fit. So, the strategic selling point was fit, right? I'm sitting at my little desk as a junior copywriter. And it’s nine o’clock at night and everybody’s gone home. And I wrote the initials ‘T G I F’ and under that I put ‘Thank Goodness It Fits’. And I knew this was going to be a big idea. I waited until that next morning, and then I put the piece of paper underneath my creative director’s nose. He wasn't ready for it. He looked at it – jumped up! And that ultimately became a 500 million dollar campaign for Playtex. Right away they gave me a beautiful office of glass overlooking New York City. And that’s how my career started.

https://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/60378/1/rob-grant-lana-del-rey-dad-interview-lost-at-sea-album-review-classical-music

• Like 1

The accent is taking me out. She's talking like she's from Lake Placid, Tennessee. 

• Haha 3

People act like poor people don't go to college as well. You do know a lot of people work or LOAN money to pay their tuition right? 

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.