• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• wantedyoutogrow

• Communion

• Nashe

Teasing her Pink Friday 2 collab

• Thanks 1

not another basic record from miss grande and most likely how she’s a poor misunderstood victim :bird: 

• Confused 4
  • Thumbs Down 5

1 minute ago, mxoonlight said:

Tri-con!

exactly, you get it! love ari btw <3 

14 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

max martin :jonny2:

Ahhh I didn't recognize him :jonny6: I wonder if she's just starting the album or she's teasing it 

The high ponytail and Max Martin oh we're not ready :jonny6:

I hope she's ready to WORK because it's been a minute since she dominated and actually tried. 

7 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Ahhh I didn't recognize him :jonny6: I wonder if she's just starting the album or she's teasing it 

the album has to be at least halfway finished if she’s played it to cynthia, imo

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, ariananext said:

There were reports that she was in the studio back in October and we all know she works quickly. I wouldn't be surprised if we got a new single in Q1 2024 followed by the album shortly after. She still has to finish filming Wicked and do the promo run for the first movie so it will definitely be out by summer at the latest imo, unless she plans on promoting both at the same time.

1 minute ago, Marvin said:

There were reports that she was in the studio back in October and we all know she works quickly. I wouldn't be surprised if we got a new single in Q1 2024 followed by the album shortly after. She still has to finish filming Wicked and do the promo run for the first movie so it will definitely be out by summer at the latest imo, unless she plans on promoting both at the same time.

Yeah I see the same scenario happening! And she could tour a couple months after Wicked, when the promo tour is kinda done. 

YESSS

I loved loved loved Positions and Thank You, Next! I'm sure this will be different and probably more pop-leaning but I trust her. LET'S GO!!

Golden Girls Dancing GIF by TV Land

• Like 1

She added the photos to the Wicked highlights :deadbanana4: if we're getting our hopes up I swear

I'm screaminggggg :jonny6: :jonny6: :jonny6:

lemme start saving up money for the tour bcuz it gon be a costly bloodbath

Just now, Nashe said:

I'm screaminggggg :jonny6: :jonny6: :jonny6:

lemme start saving up money for the tour bcuz it gon be a costly bloodbath

Thank god she doesn't tour stadiums :deadbanana4:

56 minutes ago, SupremeGoddess said:

not another basic record from miss grande and most likely how she’s a poor misunderstood victim :bird: 

You must have her confused with another 30-something blonde popstar 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dr. Alexander
54 minutes ago, ariananext said:

She added the photos to the Wicked highlights :deadbanana4: if we're getting our hopes up I swear

That’s literally Max Martin in those pictures. Why would he have anything to do with Wicked? Let’s use our thinking caps :dies:

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.