AG7 Megathread | Working with Max Martin, no snippets, presave link on website

nasa

We need Fantasize on the tracklist and we need the rest of the tracklist to sound like that too :jonny6:

• Like 1

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• wantedyoutogrow

• Communion

• Nashe

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

She added the photos to the Wicked highlights :deadbanana4: if we're getting our hopes up I swear

Maybe she’s still in the “Glinda” headspace, and AG7 will reflect that

28 minutes ago, Dr. Alexander said:

That’s literally Max Martin in those pictures. Why would he have anything to do with Wicked? Let’s use our thinking caps :dies:

Idk girl I'm traumatized 

Give us a break up with girlfriend I’m bored 2.0 :jonny: adulteress legend :jonny6:

Dr. Alexander
1 hour ago, ariananext said:

Idk girl I'm traumatized 

I was traumatized seeing Max Manure in the pictures too.

Where’s Pop Wansel and Babyface hoe? @Ariana Grande :fish2:

• Thumbs Down 1

God is a Ho is comming

Edited by Raptus
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Billie Eilish, SZA, Victoria Monet, Ty Dolla Sign, Cynthia Erivo commented under her post

Ilya also commented with 👀❤️

so excited, I hope she teases again soon

12 hours ago, ariananext said:

Thank god she doesn't tour stadiums :deadbanana4:

You really think she ain't gon be doing stadiums? :deadbanana4: I expect at least half of the tour to be stadiums. Well, depending on the reception of the singles and album ofc

3 hours ago, Nashe said:

You really think she ain't gon be doing stadiums? :deadbanana4: I expect at least half of the tour to be stadiums. Well, depending on the reception of the singles and album ofc

Do you think she's comfortable with stadiums? I don't know. 

3 hours ago, ariananext said:

Do you think she's comfortable with stadiums? I don't know. 

She'll definitely want to do as less dates as possible so if the hype will be big, she'll definitely do stadiums in the areas she's capable of. 

With rem beauty, music and touring isn't her sole source of income she has to rely on, so she won't have to do excessive amounts of tour dates to earn as much as possible. 

1 hour ago, Nashe said:

She'll definitely want to do as less dates as possible so if the hype will be big, she'll definitely do stadiums in the areas she's capable of. 

With rem beauty, music and touring isn't her sole source of income she has to rely on, so she won't have to do excessive amounts of tour dates to earn as much as possible. 

That's true, but I recall she said she prefers smaller venues because she has anxiety from the Manchester attack and stadiums feel too big to control. 

14 hours ago, ariananext said:

Billie Eilish, SZA, Victoria Monet, Ty Dolla Sign, Cynthia Erivo commented under her post

Ilya also commented with 👀❤️

so excited, I hope she teases again soon

Collabs with SZA and Victoria please :jonny5:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Now I know someone in the Internet can read lips through a pop filter. Y’all better get them lyrics. 

Mariah Carey Yes GIF

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.