• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• wantedyoutogrow

• Communion

• Nashe

Finish it in two weeks just like you did with thank u, next queen!

WE’RE SO UPPPPP :jonny5:

I’m READY for her comeback. It’s been TOO long. Give us a main PAWP album Godriana

The label said no we are not waiting until after Wicked, here’s a mic, a computer and a dream:

• Like 1

Curious on what sound she will go with now that trap beats are outdated and she got max Martin. 

Just now, Sheep said:

we WONNNN

1 minute ago, Love Again said:

WE’RE SO UPPPPP :jonny5:

I’m READY for her comeback. It’s been TOO long. Give us a main PAWP album Godriana

Well…

She’s working on AG7 yet doesn’t know when it’ll be released as she wants to be respectful of “Wicked” timeline. 

The album isn’t coming until 2026 in that case. 

:gaycat7:

I streamed Touch It last week so I can’t help but feel like I manifested this 

We need her to work on HERSELF. She gonna come back “healed” every era like Demi smh. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

Definitely coming before the musical(s). Isn't the second one coming out Thanksgiving 2025??? She won't wait that long imo 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Well…

She’s working on AG7 yet doesn’t know when it’ll be released as she wants to be respectful of “Wicked” timeline. 

I think if the strikes never happened and she wrapped Wicked on schedule we'd know a lot more about her next release by now.

tytyty about time she goes back to max. now we'll get some better music from her. I did not like Positions.

3 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Well…

Oh that’s not-

I’m pumped:duca: Once she starts releasing Greedy-esque bops again all the fair-weather twinks will forgive her for the messiness

She can easily finishing and release AG7/Dangerous Woman’s little sister early Summer 2024, and then go and “respect” Wicked all of Q4 2024. Then do a cute AG7 tour March to August 2025, and then go back to “respecting” Wicked 2 Q4 2025

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.