AG7 Megathread | Working with Max Martin, no snippets, presave link on website

nasa

Give us a dark vengeful pop album against your ex hubby full of HILOY’s (w Fantasize as a bonus track?) :jonny:

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• wantedyoutogrow

• Communion

• Nashe

why are the baguettes believing this? is it credible or something? considering she looks like she isn't interested in that right now and she just said so

• Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, Starchild said:

why are the baguettes believing this? is it credible or something? considering she looks like she isn't interested in that right now and she just said so

Page Six is very reliable. Usually their "sources" are people with direct contact to the celebrities in question, if not the celebrity's teams themselves. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Give us a dark vengeful pop album against your ex hubby full of HILOY’s (w Fantasize as a bonus track?) :jonny:

given what they agreed upon in their divorce settlement it may not be possible or at least tricky to do so

Homewrecker better give us Into You 2.0 #seated

4 hours ago, Taste of Honey said:

Honestly, how many people feel about Tommy is how I feel about Max. :rip: 

But by this point, she's not really getting rid of him so I just smile and accept it. 

I always felt her best producer was Pop Wansel. BYHRB, Fake Smile, In My Head, Imagine, Someone Like U

Everything they created together devours everybody else imo

Edited by Dr. Alexander
  • Like 2

Kim Petras worked with him and look what happened to "If Jesus Was A Rockstar." :michael:

Spoiler

I actually love that song and think it's one of her great songs but it seemed to get panned by fickle gays on ATRL because it flopped.

all up to her ear for hit ability because max is complete washed in 20's, this confirms her 'feed the beast' era no concept no visual nothing but playlist compilation...

they were able to get ahead of the uk garage trend with no tears left to cry, im excited to see where they go this time

All I want in this life is another mega bop for the gays like "Break Free" and "Into You" :jonny2:

7 hours ago, Raspberries said:

Not her running back to Max :deadbanana:

She's not running back to anyone. She didn't work with Max because Max largely is a creative director figure who comes in to do production on vocals. She will most often be in the studio with Savan and Savan was on a sabbatical during the making of Positions. 

She was already in sessions with them in 2021 and 2022 for Savan's film project. That's where Fantasize cones from. 

The literal protools files leaked of sessions her, Savan and Max did in April 2022 for Savan's 90s boy band movie. That's how the below surfaced. 

Edited by Communion
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

spacer.png

Insiders says she’s been hard at work with producer Max Martin in New York recording the follow-up to her 2020 record “Positions.”

So far we hear it’s just been the singer and the mega-producer in the studio. The pair have frequently collaborated in the past on numerous hits such as “God Is a Woman.”

Oh, she said "let me get back on my main pop girl **** a bit" huh? :WAP: Serve us another 'Dangerous Woman', legend.

We're perched. Hopefully Wicked can boost her buzz more and get the GP perched for her next album.

Glad she came back to Max.

From all her producers, he's always the one who make the most of her vocals :heart2:

I totally see her coming in Spring / summer 2024

I mean Wicked is coming out in November 2024...

There is a plenty of time for her to release and promote before...

May release like Dangerous Woman would be perfect. 

She went too deep into Rn’B, so if this is a sign she’s rediscovered her pop sensibilities then I’m back on board.

3 hours ago, Dante Silva said:

She went too deep into Rn’B, so if this is a sign she’s rediscovered her pop sensibilities then I’m back on board.

she didn't go deep enough

No because Ariana going back to pop with Max Martin too is all I've been waiting for. Give us excellent sexy bops diva! :jonny6:

Give us another Break Free, Problem, DW, S2S etc. electro bangers queen. Arianka doing pop will always be the best Ariana :clap3:

Edited by Odette Violet

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.