• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• wantedyoutogrow

• Communion

• Nashe

16 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

It's 2023 sis, let's stop acting like songs like nasty or obvious are bad :dies:

OT: More Greedys and Sometimes please :jonny:

they are

• Thumbs Down 3

please we need new music ASAP :WAP:

If she's really working with Max maybe she's making a late 90s/00s teen pop inspired album (like the leaked Fantasize) 

I won't move until we have more concrete information from a more reliable source tho cuz pagem six likes to lie sometimes 

52 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

She can easily finishing and release AG7/Dangerous Woman’s little sister early Summer 2024, and then go and “respect” Wicked all of Q4 2024. Then do a cute AG7 tour March to August 2025, and then go back to “respecting” Wicked 2 Q4 2025

righttt

respecting Wicked is nonsense, the release of the second movie is wayy too far away 

Edited by LastGreatBloodline

1 hour ago, Valance said:

you'll never have your 1989 honey

Ariana and Taylor have absolutely nothing in common and I don't think one would want to release anything the other has done, they couldn't be more different in everything they do.

• Like 5

i really would live for an artsy r&b kind of vibe

like some guitar strings, an 808, and personal lyrics

Give us early summer walker tea (caucasian version) 

• Like 1

This is clearly comming next year. I don't understand what the movie has to do with it

Honestly, how many people feel about Tommy is how I feel about Max. :rip: 

But by this point, she's not really getting rid of him so I just smile and accept it. 

• Like 1

Even though I love the Pop songs she made with him, I want her to work with new people, do different music genres... It's her 7th album, she can take the liberty to expand her horizons a little bit.

1 hour ago, Keter said:

We need her to work on HERSELF.

And you need to do the same because that constant hatred you have for her is unhealthy and screams mental illness, boo.

OIG.Tj1BdmDn3HkQWi69u.thumb.png.0eb71e96

• Like 3

Yasss :duca:

I don't believe she's waiting until both Wicked movies come out to release an album, I doubt she's waiting until 2026

4 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

Even though I love the Pop songs she made with him, I want her to work with new people, do different music genres... It's her 7th album, she can take the liberty to expand her horizons a little bit.

And you need to do the same because that constant hatred you have for her is unhealthy and screams mental illness, boo.

Idk, she kinda needs a big commercial album before Wicked I feel. She can experiment on AG8

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

As pop producers go, Max Martin is very versatile so his involvement doesn't really suggest she isn't expanding her horizons

• Like 3

the thank u, next era started with tmz articles from "sources" just like this, so i feel like she's really coming sooner rather than later. maybe spring 2024. :duca:

1 hour ago, terrorblade said:

my wig isn't ready for more ntltcs and into yous:jonny3:

Yes pls :jonny6:

36 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

Yeah but I justify my terrible behavior because I’ve been traumatized by difficult life events :gaycat5:

• Thumbs Down 1

I want her to work with timbaland so bad 

Oh please. Max Martin ain’t gonna do s*** but eat cornflakes in the studio while Savan, Ilya, and everybody else do the work. 

We already know how he do business. But anyway, his producers and Tommy doing tracks together would be ethereal. Like when they did this together…

:WAP:

4 minutes ago, Dr. Alexander said:

Oh please. Max Martin ain’t gonna do s*** but eat cornflakes in the studio while Savan, Ilya, and everybody else do the work. 

We already know how he do business. But anyway, his producers and Tommy doing tracks together would be ethereal. Like when they did this together…

:WAP:

her after hours / dawn fm would be the tea :duca:

1 hour ago, barbiegrande said:

Are you the gay that asked her? :jonny:

No I honestly don’t even use Ari that much anymore, I just hit her up every once in a while :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.