04. ‘Hunt You Down’
05. ‘Small Finds’
06. ‘Don’t Feel Right’
07. ‘Six Mistakes’
08. ‘Crusader’
09. ‘Dress Yourself’
10. ‘Untidy Creature’

Edited by AlexLockhart

Hmmm... the new song is an improvement from what we heard on the last album at least. If they don't come through with a good album this time around I think we can safely assume that Janet's exit was the complete unravelling of the group.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Aqua said:

Hmmm... the new song is an improvement from what we heard on the last album at least. If they don't come through with a good album this time around I think we can safely assume that Janet's exit was the complete unravelling of the group.

I actually think they're evolving now in every new album since TCWH, and 'Hell' is a pretty new direction for them :duca: I hope the whole record is good because on the last one there were only two songs I actually liked. maybe that was the problem, the album itself was very soft and safe in terms of sound. and to be honest, it's so nice to hear them again so I kinda don't care how good this upcoming album will be...

• 1 month later...

Their new single 'Say It Like You Mean It' out today

Edited by AlexLockhart

• 3 weeks later...

My hopes for the new album were quite high after hearing 'Hell' but the new single is more of the same middle-of-the-road adult contemporary nonsense they've been hammering on the last two LPs. Bring back Janet immediately :weeps:

• 1 month later...

What do we think ladies? 👀

This has surprisingly exceeded my expectations. Needlessly Wild, Small Finds, Don't Feel Right and Six Mistakes are some of their best songs since No Cities to Love. Obviously doesn't compare to their pre-hiatus albums but it's for sure a step in the right direction.

• Like 1

A strong return to form. "Hell" remains the best song here , "Say it Like You Mean it" is catchy , "Dress Yourself" and "Untidy Creature" are nice closers . I need more listens but it's a step up from their previous album for sure.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.