aespa - "ZOOM ZOOM"

chicchick336

i'm still so obsessed with better things and its tropical remix, excited for this.

the cover is so cool!

• Like 2

Better Things is literally one of the best pop songs of the year so I'll be watching for this

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

i'm still so obsessed with better things and its tropical remix, excited for this.

the cover is so cool!

One of their best earworms for sure. Raye should continue writing songs for them. MNEK and Becky Hill also gave them great English songs as well. Can't wait for these girls to get even bigger. 

11 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

They really can't do no wrong. Give us another weeb bop, Queens! :clap3:

And we're supposed to be getting a comeback in November too? It pays off to be a MY <3

11 hours ago, Reginald said:

yes GOD :WAP: Please give us another modern-futuristic bop 

And when they do they do it so well. Give us your solos asap!

11 hours ago, 4Walls said:

Better Things is literally one of the best pop songs of the year so I'll be watching for this

Raye better give them her scrapped pop demos like fantastic, born again, heartless and c'est la vie

• Thanks 1

This is such an earworms. I love how much music we're getting from this year. It's more than making up for the delays.

• Thanks 1

they're feeding us good this era

Xcx GIF - Xcx - Discover & Share GIFs

• Thanks 2

On 10/7/2023 at 1:13 PM, Frozen99 said:

they're feeding us good this era

Xcx GIF - Xcx - Discover & Share GIFs

And we're getting another comeback in November truly exciting times 

On 10/2/2023 at 11:51 AM, Reginald said:

yes GOD :WAP: Please give us another modern-futuristic bop 

That's why I'd love for them to work with Zedd, Marshmello, Alan Walker, Gryffin, Skrillex, Don Diablo, Illenium, Flume, Disclosure because production wise they'd compliment the girls so well ❣ 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.