Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

L'Rain - 'I Killed Your Dog'

Featured Replies

a2508700233_10.jpg

 

01 Sincerity Commercial
02 Our Funeral
03 Pet Rock
04 I Hate My Best Friends
05 I Killed Your Dog
06 All the Days You Remember
07 5 to 8 Hours a Day (WWwaG)
08 Sometimes
09 R(Emote)
10 Uncertainty Principle
11 Oh Wow, a Bird!
12 Knead Bee
13 Monsoon of Regret
14 Clumsy
15 What’s That Song?
16 New Year’s UnResolution

 

October 13

 

 

 

I've never heard of her but I liked Pet Rock :chick2: I'll definitely check this out

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.