Elon Musk rebrands "Twitter" to "X"

mystery

9 hours ago, imabadkid said:

I don't even think it's trolling atp. I think he's a bit... the lights are on but no one is home. Like it's beyond trying to be CuT3 anD 0Wn th3 L!bS! smth is wrong with him.

It’s funny how so many people like this become millionaires or billionaires and can basically wreak havoc on the world based on their fleeting delusions of grandeur without feeling any consequences:rip:

• Like 5

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• imabadkid

• mystery

• okgo

• Gorjesspazze9

I feel like this year is really about, like, the year of just ruining stuff. And everyone around me, they're all just ruining things.

Kylie-Jenners-NY-resolutions.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

He's such a pathetic man-child, it's insane how immature he is. I've always known that billionaires weren't genuises that got where they are because of "meritocracy" but Elon REALLY shows you that you can be a complete dumbass and still be the richest man in the world :toofunny3:

Both him and Trump are the same at the end of the day, proving that you can have it all while having zero IQ. And you'll also have a army of right wing morons blindly worshipping you because they're too dumb to see they're being used.

• Thanks 3

It’s giving “I’m so random. I can’t believe I just did that!” teas 

• Haha 4

Social media seriously needs to be decentralized 

A lot of people depend on it for everything and a moron like this one can ruin everything in one of their insane ideas

• Like 1

Twitter is trash, yes ! but threads is not even using it to it's advantage ! like???? the app functions are subpar, they should've updated it a long time ago to not lose momentum 

1 hour ago, Trent W said:

Social media seriously needs to be decentralized 

A lot of people depend on it for everything and a moron like this one can ruin everything in one of their insane ideas

Completely agree. On one hand i love social media but on the other we as a species have become WAY too dependent of it so when a dangerous ideologue like Elon suddenly takes over it has terrible consequences for the world. Billionaires have clearly decided to side with fascists (it has always been the case through history) and we're seeing dangerous consequences happening right now. And it'll get worse if we don't do something.

• Like 1

Omg what? He definitely wants to kill the app and cut his losses.

2 hours ago, Revel said:

Omg what? He definitely wants to kill the app and cut his losses.

He could literally just sell it tho :rip: But I guess he'd rather burn it to the ground instead

Threads needs an update, and they need to launch the desktop version. What are they waiting for?? :rip: I've stopped using Threads, but will go back once it improves. BlueSky could snatch if they hurried too.

this will kill the app

I'm waiting for new social media app

I feel like a black app with an X on it looks like a p0rn app, but idk

Xtina’s impact 

Edited by Anye

Is there some sort of legal reason to do this? I don't think he can just rebrand and start a new slate.

I know twitter has a few lawsuits in line.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.