Elon Musk rebrands "Twitter" to "X"

mystery

His entire twitter takeover feels like a social experiment, cause I refuse to believe he really is this stupid 

• Like 1

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• imabadkid

• mystery

• okgo

• Gorjesspazze9

It is happening!

Edited by mystery

3 hours ago, Kanye West said:

My problem:
I've spent years building up multiple Twitter pages for my brands. Those pages are a source of income for me at this point and my primary communication method for my brands. It is incredibly disappointing to see someone essentially destroy years of time and effort. It seems almost deliberate.

My roommate works in telecom customer services and behind the scenes, it's been a disaster - the DM limit was another hindrance on the team. :emofish:

Edited by Gwendolyn

He really singlehandedly destroyed Twitter... I am at a loss for words so lemme just :bibliahh:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GustavoBardusco said:

X marks the spot

Here for the tinashe promo lol

a hot mess and im lowkey loving how he gives 0 fs about running his own investment to the ground. :duca:

• Like 1

He really is out to create The Homer...

People who think an "everything app" is desirable or makes any sense do not live in reality.

He should get some **x indeed. 

Dude's need a good d or a release cause he acting stupid as he'll 

Is "X" some child of apartheid cultural totem he can't let go of or? :deadbanana4:

Omg I hope this is another end of twitter scare so all the sl*tty pretty people on there start posting their nudes again. 

Remember when I said in January that A.I would effect every industry by Summer? 

So if you are a company whose cut spending on marketing on Twitter, why would changing the name to some random ass letter show you stability/encourage you to spend more?

This is such an unfathomably stupid decision, I can't quite believe it's actually happening. :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Remember when I said in January that A.I would effect every industry by Summer? 

26 minutes ago, mystery said:

NO! GET THE F**K OUT!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

The downfall from here is going to be something to WITNESS :deadbanana2:

girl I deleted my account but I'm thinking of making a new one just to WITNESS this... it's going to be a mess and a half - MySpace of the 2020s

HgYULfD.gif

35 minutes ago, slik said:

So if you are a company whose cut spending on marketing on Twitter, why would changing the name to some random ass letter show you stability/encourage you to spend more?

this is his plan to make the site have a

2 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

He should get some **x indeed. 

Dude's need a good d or a release cause he acting stupid as he'll 

I think he needs to because he's clearly trying to tell us all something :rip:

SpaceX

Tesla Model S 

Tesla Model 3

Tesla Model X

Tesla Model

Like, get laid and leave us all in peace Musk!

blf8HyW.gif

It really do feel like they are doing everything to troll or piss off thier users. Like seriously it’s just weird to keep tampering with the app and making the experience worse and more irritating. :rip:It’s beyond comical now. 

They should've never sold it to this moron. Hoping Threads takes off and becomes the "new" Twitter.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.