Slayyyter - 'STARFUCKER'

Kayseri Mantisi

So one song she already released as a single. One song she’s already done live. So just one new song (for those who haven’t listened to the leak). 

womp womp

• Like 1

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freaky Prince

• STARFUCKER

• Pendulum

• sbenci

Tommy should have been included

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

The title track is also kinda mid :suburban:

This whole time in my head she was the starfucker, but suddenly ‘hes such a starfucker’? Okay chile :suburban:

That version of the title track you heard is not being released, she teased the version she is going to be releasing on tiktok and it sounds much better. So we are looking at two bangers for the deluxe, title track and James Dean

44 minutes ago, 4th Time Around said:

That version of the title track you heard is not being released, she teased the version she is going to be releasing on tiktok and it sounds much better. So we are looking at two bangers for the deluxe, title track and James Dean

The final version of the title track leaked already too 

6 hours ago, 4th Time Around said:

Tommy should have been included

What other tracks were ya expecting because alot of ya seemed disappointed 😞 

I hope she releases Valentine for valentines day, I think that may be my favourite from the leaks !

• Like 1

We’ve literally known for weeks that the deluxe was just going to be three new songs (and we knew which three)… some of y’all just don’t like to read :suburban:

Edited by Rigalo
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Tommy

13 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Her recording of Pocelain Black's scrapped Mannequin Factory 

i'm still bitter she refuses to release her best song (Tommy) but i'll still be streaming

:suburban:

• Like 1

I'm sure Tommy will come when the time is right! Hopefully she can release some stand alone songs throughout 2024 when she's recording the next album and does mire festivals throughout the summer

Is there a studio clip of James dean anywhere? I haven't listened to the live recording 

I'm still pressed that a lot of very strong tracks didn't make the album or the deluxe. 

And I dunno why her or her team keep insisting on the hyperpop tracks. 

I thought we were past that era. 

Purr is a fun song, but that one and Plastic should've been cut to give space for Tommy and Happy Forever, which sonically fit the rest of the album instead of those harsh pots-banging sounds. 

Speaking of, I heard a snippet of James Dean, and it wasn't my vibe because, again, the harsh sounds. 

I'm sure many will like it tho, so enjoy. 

The only other track left for me to enjoy is Starfvcker, which I've already heard. 

pots and pans > basic disco songs

so excited for the title track :jonny2:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

The only semi decent tracks she left out is 'My Replacement' which could've added to the Britney Femme Fatale segment of the album along with 'Dramatic' and 'My Body'. 'Operator' is fun too but doesn't fit the album anyway. The rest of the outtakes is boring faceless filler. The album is fine the way it is. 

I'm late but okayyy Catherine, you won me back :WAP:  Didn't care for TP but this is a return to form

Purrr, Dramatic, My Body, Plastic, Miss Belladonna >>>

8 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

pots and pans > basic disco songs

so excited for the title track :jonny2:

She arguably grew her fanbase by evolving from pots and pans into basic disco, but now, it seems like she wants to go back to that sound, which I ain't a fan of. 

But I'm happy for u, hunni. 

I do love the title track, I fear. 

Edited by truth-over-factz
  • Thumbs Down 2

I love the two new songs other than Makeup.

Yeah she went off with title track and James Dean, unfortunately Make Up isn't on par with the rest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.