• Lightbringer007

#3 spotify US / #13 spotify global :clap3:

Debuts with 2.8M on Spotify Global.

I was close asf calling 3M :bird:

4 minutes ago, masochizm said:

watch ATRL switch now :eli:

Just now, sxmescudi said:

watch ATRL switch now :eli:

thats still decent… this is her lead singer after a massive era. i actually think numbers are just ok

This is fantastic numbers for such type of song

We'll see if it'll have longevity

Not bad but it was #1 on TTH so not good either. I see mostly positive reviews so let's see how much it grows.

good numbers, especially considering the song is almost 5 minutes :clap3:

Numbers are not good coming off such a huge era.  Let’s see if she wins the long game 

Terrible numbers coming after an era with 3 billion streamers. Esp since it was #1 on all playlists

Numbers are amazing and there's no other way to read them. I don't think they'll hold up but that's a different conversation

The song is not very good imo. I like the chorus but the verses are not super strong lyrically and the empty production does not help. I feel like I wanted it to give Lookin' Ass but it lowkey gave Pills n Potions, kind of.

The song is interesting and cool and now I’m kinda glad she started the era with it BUT I’m not sure about longevity and actually turning into a hit single 

Not even 2M on Youtube in 24hrs isn't exactly good especially for a comeback single :gaycat6:

Spotify numbers are decent all things considered but it's definitely being carried by the US for better or worse...let's see if she wins in the long run

Spotify numbers are OK.  

Still feel like this is not the actual commercial single.  Not sure if most of y’all know but labels tend to do True View ads first 24hrs, which count towards views (even though they are technically ads :mandown:), which gives a lot of new videos a huge 24 hr boost.  These views are giving…….purely organic.  :rip: 

Also, their hesitation on impact date seems telling too.  KMM had a date straight out the gate, and was played on the hour on iHeart Radio… iirc. 

Being #1 on TTH is good promo, but everything else is saying “let’s wait and see” :rip: 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

Spotify numbers are OK.  

Still feel like this is not the actual commercial single.  Not sure if most of y’all know but labels tend to do True View ads first 24hrs, which count towards views (even though they are technically ads :mandown:), which gives a lot of new videos a huge 24 hr boost.  These views are giving…….purely organic.  :rip: 

Also, their hesitation on impact date seems telling too.  KMM had a date straight out the gate, and was played on the hour on iHeart Radio… iirc. 

Being #1 on TTH is good promo, but everything else is saying “let’s wait and see” :rip: 

Agreed, this definitely feels like a buzz single and in all honestly serves the perfect purpose as the reintroduction to doja (in before people say we’re only saying this because of perceived underperformance when it’s a 5 minute song!)

Edited by masochizm

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.