This Was 2022 | Beyoncé's groove

supaspaz

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, kandicha said:

I love SOS but i couldn’t believe Kill Bill was what blew up out of it

I am certain that it being second on the tracklist (and the first real song) had more than a little something to do with it.

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• supaspaz

• State of Grace.

• cockatoo

• madonnas

1 minute ago, supaspaz said:

These results are kind of shocking. Especially "Alien Superstar" missing top four.

i was appalled when it happened, same with P/H :'(

These Bad Bunny songs are still here, but taste was shown. Tití Me Preguntó deserves top 10 

• ATRL Moderator

Mt4HFcU.png

TITÍ ME PREGUNTÓ

Average score: 8.19

High score: 10 (@a_d_22, @dooart, @Devin, @MP2K, @Virgos Groove, @Norte)

Low score: 3 (@jacklovesyou1)

Bad Bunny has hoes in different area codes and no plans to settle down on this third single from Un Verano Sin Ti, a wild shapeshifting trip through clapping dembow, heavy trap beats, extraterrestrial synths and a sample of Antony Santos’ “No Te Puedo Olvidar.” Backed by a music video where a Spanish Harlem street party leads to a kidnapping and wedding with a supernatural bride, “Tití Me Preguntó” debuted at #5 on the Billboard Hot 100 and lingered around the top twenty for months, eventually topping the Latin chart and reaching #14 on rhythmic radio.

Best bit: “Vamo' a tirarno' un selfie, say "cheese", ey/Que sonrían las que ya les metí”

ATRL says…: “This guy's tone when he raps is…not enjoyable,” @cockatoo remarked. “Increased my mark for the second half of the song, the alien vibe was cute.”

• ATRL Moderator

El Apagon highest BB track? We won 

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, BGKC said:

Welp :gaycat6:

Sorry, sis. But at least his best song is still in!

So that makes El Apagón the song that ATRL (deservedly) rated the highest of UVST, which is funny because it’s the lowest or close to lowest streamed track on the album :coffee2:

• ATRL Moderator

Frankly, I'm shocked that TTMP did this well.

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, kandicha said:

So that makes El Apagón the song that ATRL (deservedly) rated the highest of UVST, which is funny because it’s the lowest or close to lowest streamed track on the album :coffee2:

Yeah, it's easily the least streamed track on the album, which has always baffled me!

10 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I thought Kill Bill would fight for Top 10 :deadbanana4:

Shocked that two Benito songs outlasted it actually

We all are except one person!

Just now, supaspaz said:

Yeah, it's easily the least streamed track on the album, which has always baffled me!

The locals just can't appreciate a true dance BANGER. :dancehall2:

6 minutes ago, BGKC said:

These Bad Bunny songs are still here, but taste was shown. Tití Me Preguntó deserves top 10 

4 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

Mt4HFcU.png

TITÍ ME PREGUNTÓ

Average score: 8.19

High score: 10 (@a_d_22, @dooart, @Devin, @MP2K, @Virgos Groove, @Norte)

Low score: 3 (@jacklovesyou1)

Bad Bunny has hoes in different area codes and no plans to settle down on this third single from Un Verano Sin Ti, a wild shapeshifting trip through clapping dembow, heavy trap beats, extraterrestrial synths and a sample of Antony Santos’ “No Te Puedo Olvidar.” Backed by a music video where a Spanish Harlem street party leads to a kidnapping and wedding with a supernatural bride, “Tití Me Preguntó” debuted at #5 on the Billboard Hot 100 and lingered around the top twenty for months, eventually topping the Latin chart and reaching #14 on rhythmic radio.

Best bit: “Vamo' a tirarno' un selfie, say "cheese", ey/Que sonrían las que ya les metí”

ATRL says…: “This guy's tone when he raps is…not enjoyable,” @cockatoo remarked. “Increased my mark for the second half of the song, the alien vibe was cute.”

these two back to back :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, kandicha said:

It’s too gay for the GP 

I wish Ojitos Linndos / Otro Atardecer were there instead of Tití Me Preguntó :shakeno: But I do like it. I think I gave it an 8.

El Apagón rightfully winning :clap3: The fact that the GP said NO to that song is homophobic aff

Desgoda :clap3: 

• ATRL Moderator

elnfml2.png

LA COMBI VERSACE

ft. Tokischa

Average score: 8.22

High score: 10 (@supaspaz, @Rev8, @dooart, @CBC, @byzantium, @Devin, @madonnas, @Subomie, @Norte, @V3$$3L.)

Low score: 3.5 (@jacklovesyou1)

With her homegirl Tokischa by her side – she previously collaborated with the Dominican rapper on 2021’s “Linda” – Rosalía sets out for a night on the town in a Versace minibus, dropping hundreds and feeling like Carla Bruni in designer duds, on this glitchy, downbeat flash of swag from Motomami.

Best bit: “Soy la marca más cara que tú no vas a poder capear”

• ATRL Moderator

On one hand, higher than I thought it would he

on another HOW COULD YOU ATRL

La Combi is SO good, they really do have great chemistry together in general because Linda is a ******* slapper too :WAP:

:gaycat6:

But at least we’re only one song away from top 10 but there are two Rosalía songs left, meaning at least one made top 10… :duca:

Only CANDY and SAOKO left standing omg no:jonny2: The latter neeeeeds to go Top 10

• ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, madonnas said:

It’s too gay for the GP 

That's definitely a theory. I wondered if it might too explicit for playlisting or something.

• ATRL Moderator

Final predictions on what missed the top ten?

Ideally, AHAP should be leaving now cause it doesnt belong to the Top 10. Maybe if we were rating the Kendrick remix.

• Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, State of Grace. said:

Ideally, AHAP should be leaving now cause it doesnt belong to the Top 10. Maybe if we were rating the Kendrick remix.

It’s the best song left 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.