Can black artist get away with less than mediocre vocals like Taylor?

Kingdom

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

The fact Love on the Brain performances are the only ones the Navy post says a lot about Rihannas lack of talent

Xo babe

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lonnie

• Sex with Rih

• Josh

• Otter

1 hour ago, zzmyth said:

Call me when Taylor can sing a second like this.

I'll wait.

1 hour ago, zzmyth said:

Oh... but we brag about it.

Sure there are pleeeeenty from Taytay to eclipse that, then right?

show them receipts... wanna see them

This performance is way better than whatever that was since Taylor actually reinvented the song herself to fit her voice instead of struggling to hit the notes done by much better singers like Sia, Joseph Angel, Bibi Bourelly, Ester Dean and MANY OTHERS...

11 minutes ago, Miss Americana said:

This performance is way better than whatever that was since Taylor actually reinvented the song herself to fit her voice instead of struggling to hit the notes done by much better singers like Sia, Joseph Angel, Bibi Bourelly, Ester Dean and MANY OTHERS...

:bibliahh::bibliahh: what is this mess?? they gave you four Rih performances and you troll/come back with this? :bibliahh:

Edited by ImsoLOUD

6 minutes ago, ImsoLOUD said:

:bibliahh::bibliahh: what is this mess?? they gave you four Rih performances and you troll/come back with this? :bibliahh:

The video I quoted has a single video of her trying very very hard to hit Joseph Angel's notes...

Where are the other 3 videos?

If you want i can post multiple videos which prove why Taylor is the top live touring artist EVER

Edited by Miss Americana

1 minute ago, Miss Americana said:

It was a single video of her trying very very hard to hit Joseph Angel's notes...

Where are the other 3 videos?

If you want i can post multiple videos which prove why Taylor is the top live touring artist EVER

Make my day!

Even saying rihanna is better vocally is arguable but here navy goes acting like she's some powerhouse and much better than taylor :rip:

Edited by burninredhot

4 minutes ago, ImsoLOUD said:

Make my day!

Well...

Here is three videos of her performing in a small stage with noone else backing her... Just her and her instruments...NOONE ELSE... no background singers, noone playing the actual song while the artist pretends to strum, NOTHING.

This is very very hard to do for some utterly talentless "singers" who struggle to sing on a stage let alone carry an entire song with a single instrument.

Unlike some talentless "artists" who imitate the demo artist's voice in everything from studio recordings to actual live perfomances here is an actual artist reimagining her songs into something that is out of her comfort zone but still slaying anyways...

Here are some performances of her singing songs that don't belong to her but still making it hers unlike just mimicking the original singer like some parrot "singers" do...

30 minutes ago, Miss Americana said:

Well...

Here is three videos of her performing in a small stage with noone else backing her... Just her and her instruments...NOONE ELSE... no background singers, noone playing the actual song while the artist pretends to strum, NOTHING.

This is very very hard to do for some utterly talentless "singers" who struggle to sing on a stage let alone carry an entire song with a single instrument.

Unlike some talentless "artists" who imitate the demo artist's voice in everything from studio recordings to actual live perfomances here is an actual artist reimagining her songs into something that is out of her comfort zone but still slaying anyways...

Here are some performances of her singing songs that don't belong to her but still making it hers unlike just mimicking the original singer like some parrot "singers" do...

All of these receipts and yet… 💀💀💀

3 hours ago, zzmyth said:

Xo babe

Tea, and I can post another at least  20-30 performances… but, why waste the time fighting with… 💀💀💀

3 hours ago, Miss Americana said:

Well...

:bibliahh:you gotta be kidding me

Rih sings way better than Taylor, let's not :rip: She actually has a rich voice. No one can have everything, Taylor is a terrific writes and she can sing, but she's never been a great vocalist. So what? it's not needed in her music

I like Rihanna but she’s up there with Charli XCX in terms of being untalented.

15 hours ago, Miss Americana said:

Screaming at the block of text following to paint a tragic performance decent. Give it tf up :rip: 

17 hours ago, Josh said:

The fact Love on the Brain performances are the only ones the Navy post says a lot about Rihannas lack of talent

Don’t you stan Britney? I love her, but don’t y’all constantly just post a video of her at like 10 years old to prove she can sing?

:skull: 

13 hours ago, Miss Americana said:

Well...

These are some of Taylor’s best performances, absolutely, but not one shows her being better at singing than Rih

:skull:

Its clear so much of the disdain these users have in accepting that Rihanna is just as mediocre as Taylor as a vocalist comes from their inability to accept their edgy POC fave is just as vocally untalented as the resident blue eyed privileged white girl :deadbanana2:

Not the people in here trying to argue that Rihanna is not a better singer than Taylor. Rihanna is able to give nice adequate vocal performances when she wants :rip:

16 hours ago, Miss Americana said:

Like this is why I can never take most swifties seriously like there's no way :deadbanana4:

Like all these performances swifties are posting basically proving everything that's been said by non-swifties said. Like that girl is standing still with no choreography and still sounds A MESS out of breath and missing all the notes. Like the most times people drag Rih's vocals is when she's doing choreo Taylor couldn't do but when she's standing still with a mic she could never sound the way Taylor sounds in these clips :deadbanana4:

17 hours ago, zzmyth said:

Xo babe

And since they insist on that Love On The Brain Billboards performance being brought up a lot while it's not even the best rendition of the song:

Like it's beyond delusional to think that Taylor and her are on the same level vocally I don't care how much you think Rih's voice is mediocre :deadbanana4:

On 4/21/2023 at 8:20 AM, Josh said:

Look at Rihanna

Yes because Rihanna would sound COMPLETELY flat singing " Nice to meet you ...where u beeeeen I can show you incredible thiiiiiiingggggggs" :rip:

Now let"s hear Taylor sing Umbrella or Love on the brain :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.