Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

THIQUE is an underrated bop

Featured Replies

Im glad this gem is getting its flowers finally ! Even though Olivier Rousteing already knew it by confectionning TWO dresses for the REN collection :fan:

  • Replies 28
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Dephira said:

Let's talk about the part from 2:06 to 2:20 - I have never since experienced such musical bliss :jonny2: she really invented a new musical genre there

 

That's that summer, that's them Hummers
That's that, "Girl, give me your number"
That's that Jordy, that's that scholar, that I just got out of college
That's that "I don't do this usually," "I don't know what you do to me"
That "I don't do this usually," "I don't know what you do to me"

That part!!! It’s SO good :jonny:

  • Author

If you don’t GET the song listen to it on some speakers like it goes so ******* hard the beat is so simple but so infectious. And then her southern drawl all over the song like YAAASSSSSS. Like this might be the song we need to bully parkwood into making a single next instead of AHAP alien or heated im so serious :WAP:

 

UNH THATS THAT FREAKNIK

THATS THAT 1996 

THATS THAT MOON MIAMI BASS

TWELVE IN THE TRUCK 808

 

spacer.png

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.