JLo more talented than Mariah. Why?

TheVelvetFg

Just now, JustLikeHoney said:

So Becky with the good hair slept with Michelle's a black woman and first lady's husband. That's what you are proud of? 

I'm proud of myself. What are you proud of. 

You obviously did not understand my comment. 

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suburbannature

• JustLikeHoney

• stevyy

• Rocket

31 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

and many of these (i haven't watched this whole vid to verify live but I see some great ones in the list):

So the only full song she has performed fully live "incredibly" is Vision of Love and the rest is just a collection of notes here and there. 

10 mins of live singing for the whole of 2020's ? The "best vocals" from the Caution tour is just 6 minutes long. Thanks for clarifying. 

Not the Beacon video being from 2014, a full 2 years prior to the release of Ain't your mama. 

Edited by Virtual_Insanity

Just now, Virtual_Insanity said:

So the only full song she has performed fully live "incredibly" is Vision of Love and the rest is just a collection of notes here and there. 

10 mins of live singing for the whole of 2020's ? The "best vocals" from the Caution tour is just 6 minutes long. Thanks for clarifying. 

So, you clearly didn't watch because there are MANY fully live performances in there including acapellas. And yeah, it's a Youtube video so they're condenses what kind of trolling response

JustLikeHoney
Just now, stevyy said:

I'm proud of myself. What are you proud of. 

You obviously did not understand my comment. 

Yeah you attempted to say something unverifiable and equate it tommy post which you can just look up because it's verifiable. You really think I'm the one that looks foolish.

:bibliahh:

17 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Also Mikaela wrote Mariah's book. 

Lie again. They are equally credited and Michaela posted pictures of the rough version that Mariah submitted to her after writing by herself on social media. She has continually stated that she was more of an editor. 

A JLo stan lying about fake writing credits is just a new level of being self-unaware. 

calling JLo a triple threat is disingenuous because she's bad at 2 of the 3 things

I guess the threat is singing in her case 

Edited by Pheromosa

41 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

JLo hasn't won a single Grammy or Latin Grammy, mind you. Not even nominated for an Oscar as primarily an actress for twenty years. 

So I'd avoid trolling about this topic.

I thought the lambs considered the Grammy's irrelevant though ? 

Which is it now ? Are they important or not ? 

Let's be real here, JLo is a famous celebrity. Famous for her butt, green dress, marriage history, and B-movies. That's it.

19 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

AIWFCIY isn't even top twenty in Mariah's best songs. It just happens to be the biggest female song ever. :gayriahcat1:

HsuJ.gif

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

The OP has no intention of responding. They posted this flame bait thread then split.

Sorry for having a life.

Of course lamb chops had to get nasty in this thread when all I’m doing with this thread is praising JLo for her major talent as a vocalist, dancer, actress, entertainer, producer. 

12 minutes ago, Pheromosa said:

calling JLo a triple threat is disingenuous because she's bad at 2 of the 3 things

I guess the threat is singing in her case 

JLo has been giving powerhouse performances for two years now keep up 

46 minutes ago, stevyy said:

So, you agree that Mariah's 2022 Gold single is more recent than J.Lo's Ain't Your Mama single from 2016?

We are in 2023 and Mariah's last relevantly certified release is from 2022, J.Lo's from 2016?

1 year ago Mariah

7 years ago J.Lo?

So, you agree on the times? No? Or has the concept of time changed and 2016 is nearer to 2023 than 2022?

Let's also exclude any and all xmas craze from the narrative (because AIW alone generates a cute 3,5 million sps units annually).

Pa Ti from 2020 is a 3 times RIAA latin certified single. 

1 minute ago, TheVelvetFg said:

Sorry for having a life.

Of course lamb chops had to get nasty in this thread when all I’m doing with this thread is praising JLo for her major talent as a vocalist, dancer, actress, entertainer, producer. 

But at the expense of Mariah? You literally thought you could get away with it unscathed? Lol

5 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Pa Ti from 2020 is a 3 times RIAA latin certified single. 

Not RIAA Latin certified.

:rip:

On The Floor is better than any Mariah song, so, you may have a point. :gaycat2:

26 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

So, you clearly didn't watch because there are MANY fully live performances in there including acapellas. And yeah, it's a Youtube video so they're condenses what kind of trolling response

A 30 second acapella does not qualify as a full performance. 

Outside of Vision of Love surely you can simply post a link to just one of these "incredible" performances. 

My only criteria is that is is fully live. Surely that is not an issue is it ? Seeing as you attested to the existence of "many incredible performances "

3 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Are you trying to say that Latin RIAA certs are meaningless ? 

Serving xenophobia. 

3 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Is that 60k? I mean, even With Poo is at that level. :rip:

Mariah is super talented in 2 areas and JLo is good in 4 areas so it evens out.

Edited by dumbsparce

9 minutes ago, banterfly said:

But at the expense of Mariah? You literally thought you could get away with it unscathed? Lol

Not "Unscathed " 

This is a pop site luv not some battle scene. 

Just now, Both Sides Now said:

It's not. 

1 minute ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Are you trying to say that Latin RIAA certs are meaningless ? 

Serving xenophobia. 

You tried it.

1 minute ago, Both Sides Now said:

This.

I do think Miss Lopez is a little more talented than people give her credit for (although singing is not that area, imo) but I do NOT understand why ATRL is continually obsessed with these weird comparisons with other women.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.