Taylor just started one of the most ambitious tour ever with 44 songs on setli

FolkLover1989

Finally, a show that's worth the thousands people spend their hard earn money on. :clap3: 

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klein

• The Music Industry

• Paola Bracho

• Badgalbriel

She couldve done 30 songs so 44 :clap3:Idc if theyre not all vocally challenging or if the pop songs have a back track to help her move around the stage more effortlessly, it shows how hard working she is and wanting to put on a show that is worth the fans money! And there are even some acoustic songs she strips down and SINGS which is nice. I hope she doesnt burn out 

that's actually impressive, a 3 hours show is def worth the price fans have paid
the setlist also looks great

Wow :clap3: And it’s cool that she included a lot of album tracks as well as the singles.

Were the songs shortened or performed as medleys? Also surprised that she did 44 songs but only 1 from Speak Now :deadbanana4:

littlebodybigheart
26 minutes ago, Margaux said:

i saw some clips on tiktok and all she does is walk like a model. i:deadbanana4:

walking like a model and still outgrossing the other girls that have to sweat and do acrobatics for a lil check :rip:

10 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Wow :clap3: And it’s cool that she included a lot of album tracks as well as the singles.

Were the songs shortened or performed as medleys? Also surprised that she did 44 songs but only 1 from Speak Now :deadbanana4:

Some were shortened a little yes. No medleys, thank god 

And yeah Speak Now and Debut were left to fend for themselves. :deadbanana4:

:clap3: like antonOFF said: there's no one that talented that works as hard as taylor. honestly the show is incredible and i cannot wait for the international dates, it'll be the best day of my life for sure

Kudos to her hardwork but she could really use some trimming on her setlist cuz it made the tour look bloated. Thank god for the 1989 sections cuz the Folklore/Evermore one :rip:

55 minutes ago, littlebodybigheart said:

walking like a model and still outgrossing the other girls that have to sweat and do acrobatics for a lil check :rip:

sis. you didn’t put a single thought on this drag. if she can’t outsing and outperform the other girlies then she is just indeed a glorified songwriter, whats next? a max martin world tour. :redface:

2 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

I think it's okay. Bad Bunny did 50 songs on my date

unclefloprry

You are so damn annoying, go away

26 minutes ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

I can walk around a stage for 3 hours as well

4 minutes ago, Margaux said:

sis. you didn’t put a single thought on this drag. if she can’t outsing and outperform the other girlies then she is just indeed a glorified songwriter, whats next? a max martin world tour. :redface:

It’s funny how it’s always the same OTH running into her threads :bibliahh:

as it should be! and bravo to her for pulling it through!

5 minutes ago, Margaux said:

if that what her fans would like to enjoy her music then let them be. and max martin could try.

The saltiness in this thread :rip:

Y'all wish your faves would make a 3:15 hour show. 

11 minutes ago, Klein said:

Y'all wish your faves would make a 3:15 hour show. 

Nah, its the same with movies, after 2h it gets  tiring

Edited by Raptus

Why are some people MAD at Taylor's tour? If you are not going, why you mad?

littlebodybigheart
19 minutes ago, Margaux said:

and that’s fine. work smarter not harder.

she can have no talent, be a glorified songwriter, whatever you want, i’m not gonna argue that with you…but again, it’s crazy that she’s doing all this with “no talent” while the other girls are doing the most and still not getting half of what she’s getting :rip:

4 minutes ago, Raptus said:

Nah, its the same with movies, after 2h it gets  tiring

if it's tiring for you then dont watch? 

44 songs and just one song from Speak Now? oh baby she needs to be dragged

I-

not her doing only 1 song from speak now :biblionny:

41 minutes ago, Marianah Adkins said:

cuz the Folklore/Evermore one 

Was the best part of the show yes. The witch ritual, the wedding, the funeral procession, the cabin. The girls just don’t serve theatre pieces on tour anymore like Madonna and Janet and the like used to, so it’s amazing to see it come back. 

shes going to be tired n cut it half just watch

All the threads about the tour are really getting the girls pressed :bibliahh:

ot: I hope she takes care of herself because this is going to be taxing. Queen tho :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.