Taylor just started one of the most ambitious tour ever with 44 songs on setli

FolkLover1989

2 hours ago, Badgalbriel said:

Jealousy 

How old are you? You are quoting everyone and their mothers.. why you so mad at people? Touch some grass

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klein

• The Music Industry

• Paola Bracho

• Badgalbriel

5 hours ago, Margaux said:

i saw some clips on tiktok and all she does is walk like a model. i:deadbanana4:

Lol yeah. I guess it’s a trade off due to there being 44 songs. It would’ve taken a toll on her having to keep up the energy for 3 hours with every song choreographed with elaborate productions. The Eras Tour felt like a glorified version of Fearless Tour. Both used large projection screens for visuals. Eras looks super cheap overall but her outfits looked great and for 44 songs in 3 hours, you do get your money’s worth….

18 minutes ago, Paola Bracho said:

If you're angry for facts you probably have to change those facts!

Calling someone pressed, hypocrite, etc still doesn't change the fact about this mediocre concert! 

the angry one here is you :rip: barking in a thread that has nothing to do with you/ your fave! those are facts and you being a hypocrite is also a fact! maybe have some self awareness

Edited by hungrymuffin

Also, I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion but ME! is miles better than YNTCD :deadbanana4: at least ME! is a feel good song, a bit childish but not straight up bad like YNTCD. 

she just parks and barks so it is doable for her

10 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Also, I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion but ME! is miles better than YNTCD :deadbanana4: at least ME! is a feel good song, a bit childish but not straight up bad like YNTCD. 

no lies here

they just really hate the "spelling is fun" part

2 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

no lies here

they just really hate the "spelling is fun" part

People hate fun, it's just a line :deadbanana4: it's a childish song and bad for her standards (3/4 singles really bring the album down) but it would've been more fun to hear live compared to YNTCD. 

Edited by ariananext

18 minutes ago, hungrymuffin said:

the angry one here is you :rip: barking in a thread that has nothing to do with you/ your fave! those are facts and you being a hypocrite is also a fact! maybe have some self awareness

Fuming while projecting! 

If that concert was remotely good, you wouldn't be fuming like that. So now all you have is "but your fave blah blah blah..." and personal attacks. Well, obviously! That concert gives you nothing to defend her! :toofunny3:

3 minutes ago, Paola Bracho said:

Fuming while projecting! 

If that concert was remotely good, you wouldn't be fuming like that. So now all you have is "but your fave blah blah blah..." and personal attacks. Well, obviously! That concert gives you nothing to defend her! :toofunny3:

Was it broadcasted with professional cameras from thousand angles? Were you there? Stfu

4 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

Imaging wasting your hard-earned money for that :bibliahh:

Imagine wasting your hard earned money on a random hooker. Call your mother!  

7 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

What's supposed to be wrong with this vid? It's just her singing and interacting with a fan? Y'all are so weird :bibliahh:

10 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

Imagine having such a meltdown over that?  OTHs are truly tragic. 

11 minutes ago, Wolf Alice said:

Was it broadcasted with professional cameras from thousand angles? Were you there? Stfu

soraya-montenegro.gif 

The endless fumes!

28 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

she just parks and barks so it is doable for her

Top 10 biggest tours of all time:

1. Elton John - Farewell Yellow Brick Road

2. Ed Sheeran - Divide Tour

3. U2 - U2 360° Tour

4. Guns N' Roses - Not in This Lifetime... Tour

5. The Rolling Stones - A Bigger Bang Tour

6. The Rolling Stores - No Filter Tour

7. Coldplay - A Head Full of Dreams Tour

8. Roger Walters - The Wall Live

9. AC/DC - Black Ice World Tour

10. Metallica - WorldWired Tour

Literally none of them have any dance discographies and mostly just involved the artists playing instruments, singing, interracting with fans. Y'all seem to have this weird mindset that people go to musicians' tours to see them do what you could find at your local ballet or contemporary dance studio shows :deadbanana4:

Edited by The Music Industry

2 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

3. U2 - U2 360° Tour

Literally none of them have any dance discographies and mostly just involved the artists playing instruments, singing, interracting with fans. Y'all seem to have this weird mindset that people go to musicians' tours to see them do what you could find at your local ballet or contemporary dance studio shows :deadbanana4:

I will never understand why ATRL thinks the GP prefers dancers to actual musicians.  

5 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

3. U2 - U2 360° Tour

Now suddenly hitting intense choreo doesn't matter for a main pop girl! WOW look at how things have changed a month later!

Just now, Paola Bracho said:

Now suddenly hitting intense choreo doesn't matter for a main pop girl! WOW look at how things have changed a month later!

1. This is not a Super Bowl show, and the criticisms with Rihanna went well beyond simply the choreography

2. You were defending Rihanna for doing the bare minimum, so why are you in this thread fuming, crying, throwing up? Get some self-awareness sis, you're coming off as a coping mess :deadbanana2:

I wish she'd just got fans to vote on what songs they wanted her to perform.

Just now, The Music Industry said:

1. This is not a Super Bowl show, and the criticisms with Rihanna went well beyond simply the choreography

2. You were defending Rihanna for doing the bare minimum, so why are you in this thread fuming, crying, throwing up? Get some self-awareness sis, you're coming off as a coping mess :deadbanana2:

And you did the exact opposite so why are you fuming, crying, throwing up right now that your fave did less than the bare minimum?

2 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

Don't worry about them. You know they're just still absolutely mad that ATRL (undeservedly) dragged Rihanna for her SB performance. They would have been like this if it was any other MPG putting a show together...

3 minutes ago, Paola Bracho said:

And you did the exact opposite so why are you fuming, crying, throwing up right now that your fave did less than the bare minimum?

Taylor sang 44 f***ing songs and went on for well over THREE HOURS how is that the bare minimum :deadbanana2: Your fave would get lazy and tired and storm off stage after a third of this length (and that is if she'd even show up on time). Wake up! :deadbanana2:

Edited by The Music Industry

4 hours ago, Klein said:

The saltiness in this thread :rip:

Y'all wish your faves would make a 3:15 hour show. 

I WISH!!! My fav is MIA :jonny6:

2 minutes ago, Godontop said:

I WISH!!! My fav is MIA :jonny6:

she will be releasing the ren visuals with the tour :gaycat6:

OTHs just trying to find anything to drag taylor at this point :ahh:

i mean kind of have to give it to them because they don't have much now :gaycat5:

Edited by unino

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.