The Weeknd responds to Rolling Stone's allegations with an Idol clip!

Baby Judas

they thought they ate that?

im weak 

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HeavyMetalAura

• chosensparkles

• Jessie

• Protocol

On 3/1/2023 at 6:25 PM, Superbitch said:

The Grammys mess made me dislike him a bit Even tho I bop to his smashes… and thsi reply?? Wtf Abel. I guess he confirms it

On 3/1/2023 at 6:28 PM, crf13 said:

I forgot all about the Grammys mess…damn he really is a fragile egomaniac man child 

What happened with him and the Grammys? 

OT: damn the acting is … “special”. Giving CW

I’ve been only listening to his music but wow he seems like such a douche? Why does this whole saga make me reconsider my love for Trilogy?

11 hours ago, yonsé said:

that's not how hollywood works at all. when an actor signs on to do a show they are on contract to do such and getting out of said contract is an expensive battle that could cost them their career. and they don't get scripts as soon as they sign on. barbie ferreira walked off of the euphoria set because she was uncomfortable. now she's nowhere to be seen. blackballing is real. just because Sydney and Minka got lucky doesn't mean dozens of other women who do not have their status or looks aren't pressured into being nude for the sake of a man in power who has a sexual fantasy. like hello? there was a whole movement about this in 2017?

11 hours ago, wehavetostan said:

thank goodness this is so easy to do  :clap3:

I see both these points, but considering the unprecedented sexual content of season 1, and the fact that, in Sydney's example, she had already done a nude scene for the show, then nudity must have been in the contracts. Perhaps you've never read a modern contract before, but I assure you that - while yes, during the writing process, nude scenes can be added or toned back - being nude or even engaging in a non-nude sex scene never appears out of nowhere. The extent to which sex and nudity is allowed is negotiated, and even moreso now in part thanks to the very movement that @yonce is referencing. These actors did not sign up to be on a season of the Teletubbies. They signed up to be a show in which Season 1 Episode 3, if I recall correctly, broke the record for the most penises aired in a single episode of TV. If the actors were shocked or made uncomfortable by nudity written for their characters in a show like Euphoria... I don't really know what to tell them other than they're lucky Sam Levinson was kind enough to tone it back for them.

Re: Barbie Ferreira, she walked off set because she was uncomfortable with the show's portrayal of her plus-sized character. That argument is not relevant to my point of Sam Levinson gracefully letting his actors cut nude scenes.

The way I went to college with this gay :rip: He was always so messy

The drama continues - Abel is upset about the negative response and didn't show up on set

7yyp70sv5gla1.jpg?width=433&auto=webp&v=

Dan Levy is mad they used him in a mysognistic project

iuj4kkk0fela1.jpg?width=600&auto=webp&v=

4 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

The drama continues - Abel is upset about the negative response and didn't show up on set

:ahh: the loser behavior continues 

18 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

I believe it

shoVSol.png

34 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

The way he's always gets SO pressed when he doesn't get standing ovation for everything he does is so funny :bibliahh: 

42 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Welp, just killed another career it's a mild day

43 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

Somehow I'm not surprised Ms Tesfaye is being a diva. Like you can tell he's been gassed up waaaay too much since Blinding Lights. The tantrum over no Grammy noms was also a red flag. Sis came out with that reheated A-Ha photocopy and now he thinks he's the new Prince and can act however he wants. Absolutely not.

26 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I believe it

shoVSol.png

Also no offence but he is not nearly as attractive as he thinks he is. He's not Drake, he's not JT (back in the day he was cute), he's not Usher. There's a reason he didn't show his face when he broke out with the three mixtapes.

I love Abel, but he really doesn’t need to take every criticism to heart. I know it comes with being on top of the world, but you’re literally the biggest male artist rn, just ignore the hate :rip: 

Even if this flops/gets panned the music will keep selling. 

10 minutes ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

The way he's always gets SO pressed when he doesn't get standing ovation for everything he does is so funny :bibliahh: 

It really is surprising he is this fragile. I wonder what made him so weak.

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Pleeeeease not him being a Camila stan :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, AbeHicks said:

So embarrassing omfg

shoVSol.png

On 3/2/2023 at 6:33 AM, God_Donna said:

All these gay ass pop stars. Where have all the MEN gone? 

:deadbanana:

19 hours ago, Massive_Teardrop said:

I’ve been only listening to his music but wow he seems like such a douche? Why does this whole saga make me reconsider my love for Trilogy?

We're beginning to realize his ~persona~ on Trilogy was the real him all along :redface:

14 hours ago, Bimbo said:

So embarrassing omfg

shoVSol.png

That stank face when Dan Levy mentioned Rolling Stone :toofunny3: Acting isn’t for everyone

12 hours ago, Protocol said:

We're beginning to realize his ~persona~ on Trilogy was the real him all along :redface:

Help Me Swimming GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

On 3/3/2023 at 4:03 PM, Relampago. said:

the fifth harmony stanning gave it away :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.