K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

25 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

idk why you would think that but I genuinely haven't seen 5 twice performances in my entire life I swear to god but whatever :rip: I came to watch the billboard performance just because everybody in here was talking about it and I was disappointed cause whenever I see people here talk about them like they're amazing performers and that's what I got when I watch it :confused:

and since you said that's not how they usually perform then I guess my question is answered

I also just mentioned the born pink tour videos because a blink in here cannot state their opinion without the born pink videos being brought up and you know that :lmao: idk you're one of the oncez here that complains when deluluvs suddenly brings up twice everytime the flop and talentless conversation happens so I thought you would understand the born pink tour part :lmao: 

I mean they’re just returning the same energy you’re giving them by showing you that your faves can also have the same kinda stages that you’re talking about other artists :michael:

And I’ve never instigated anything against rv and I only reply when they wanna drag my faves into it. Otherwise I leave them alone :michael:

• Replies 132.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

As a BTS fan, I see what blinks mean this time tbh. Yes, BTS could have all the brand deals they wanted for years but HYBE didn't let them, that part is true. (Also, BTS are expensive so I don't know why one would think all brands could afford BTS as a whole :rip:)

But it's also accurate that fashion brands being so interested in K-Pop now is because of BP. They saw the appeal because of BP. My problem is why do blinks only want BP to have brand deals... I mean I have an idea, but I'd like an explanation :chick1:

Edited by smates

Kep1er coming back again after 2 misfires, hopefully third time’s the charm; things haven’t been looking good for them since debut :dancehall3:

12 minutes ago, smates said:

As a BTS fan, I see what blinks mean this time tbh. Yes, BTS could have all the brand deals they wanted for years but HYBE didn't let them, that part is true. (Also, BTS are expensive so I don't know why one would think all brands could afford BTS as a whole :rip:)

But it's also accurate that fashion brands being so interested in K-Pop now is because of BP. They saw the appeal because of BP. My problem is why do blinks only want BP to have brand deals... I mean I have an idea, but I'd like an explanation :chick1:

cause all kpop fandoms esp armybots were trashing bp calling them ig models cause of their brand ambassadorships/deals 2-3 years ago now that their faves are doing it, its yassss queen? idk :foxaylove2:

like what witnessed et said above, blonks are just returning the same energy yall gave them :foxaylove:

Edited by MonsterNavy

I mean days ago someone said Jisoo vogue cover wasn’t an achievement then before he complained about aespa not being pushed individually :cm:

even if they disband they’re settle for life not everyone has that. 

I still don't understand why ppl waste their time trying to "drag" TwiceLEGENDS. They already made Kpop history, so they don't need to prove anything to anyone.

1. Their music is INCREDIBLE.

2. Every year they become even more gorgeous.

3. They are rich, famous, talented and successful women. Talk about feeling empowered.

4. They already have the hits and the records...you can't talk about Kpop without mentioning Twice's accomplishments.

5. They have a solid fanbase that keeps growing every year.

6. They can sell arenas, and that's not stopping anytime soon.

I could say more, but it's unnecessary. The ppl that don't **** with them should give the ladies one more chance, cause they would probably find, in their VAST catalog, a song akin to their taste.

9HKHZ1D.gif

5 minutes ago, smates said:

I mean I have an idea, but I'd like an explanation :chick1:

that's the only thing they have going for themselves. only thing they care about and put effort in. they prefer to run to pfw instead of practicing for their performances or recording songs to add to their pitiful discography.

delete their instagrams and there is nothing left but dated music, rehashed concepts, same mvs of them looking rich, badass and cool in fancy sets :rip: blinks have no choice but to gatekeep  those "fashion achievements" and treat it as their personality.

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Anyway

Whats happening in boy’s planet? And what does this mean..who got eliminated? i want my boy Jay to debut :chick3:

This is good actually!!!! At least for now, mind you he is the only one that didn't get the benefit points in the top 9! I just hope that he has a solidified a 1 pick voter base!!!!

that italic'd user's obsession with the BABYDUMPSTER children is so weird im sry im sry

amymikesnatch.gif

10 minutes ago, SRIRACHA said:

I still don't understand why ppl waste their time trying to "drag" TwiceLEGENDS. They already made Kpop history, so they don't need to prove anything to anyone.

3. They are rich, famous, talented and successful women. Talk about feeling empowered.

4. They already have the hits and the records...you can't talk about Kpop without mentioning Twice's accomplishments.

I could say more, but it's unnecessary. The ppl that don't **** with them should give the ladies one more chance, cause they would probably find, in their VAST catalog, a song akin to their taste.

9HKHZ1D.gif

speak on it! twice is the ONLY long-standing girl group that regularly drops quality BOPS multiple times a year nonstop since debut!

they give off good vibes only, no gimmicks/tryhard mess, all the members love each other and renewed, and they're all gorgeous and booking STADIUMS in the west.

Chaeyoung has evolved to literally become the visual of TWICE 

With Nayeon’s new lips and teeth she’s definitely surpassed her I fear 

30 minutes ago, SRIRACHA said:

9HKHZ1D.gif

18 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

speak on it! twice is the ONLY long-standing girl group that regularly drops quality BOPS multiple times a year nonstop since debut!

they give off good vibes only, no gimmicks/tryhard mess, all the members love each other and renewed, and they're all gorgeous and booking STADIUMS in the west.

:clap3:
they’ve been in the game for long enough and seen all kinds of highs, so anyone spreading lies and quick drags are just exposing their own ignorance.

29 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

This is good actually!!!! At least for now, mind you he is the only one that didn't get the benefit points in the top 9! I just hope that he has a solidified a 1 pick voter base!!!!

Ok cool then. How many contestants are still in? Because top 9 among all the K and G members is actually a good sign right? And are the votes global? I still don’t trust the xenophobic knetz tbh :angry: They better have him in the final lineup I swear, he’s Kyungsoo’s son for God’s sake. 4th gen kpop needs him. 

omg this is so cute it almost had me in tears :hoetenks:

we love seeing 3rd gen legends receiving their well deserved flowers

now announce that europe tour plz

2 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

is this how 99.9% of kpop groups performs without the whole inkigayo lighting and setup? :lmao: 

Yeah that’s exactly what they look without all the camera works and the edits. 

That’s why the best westerns performers  >>>>>>Best Kpop stars when it comes to performances

Edited by Adama

9 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

Ningning song needed a bit more LIVE singing

fixed it :gaycat7:

3 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

JYP finally stepping it up in the American promo department :clap3:Booking Twice Billboard and now The Tonight Show next week 

Stray Kids next @Pluto2022

The fact that SKZ are this popular in the West, and yet JYP has barely done anything for them over there :redface: Like look at all the other boy groups like TXT, NCT, SVT, ENHYPEN etc. who have had a lot of promo in the US, while SKZ barely steps foot into the US (apart from touring) :rip: JYP & Republic Records can't even restock their albums in the US, even though everything was sold out in the first few days :redface: Don't get me wrong, SKZ has good promo domestically and in Asia, but their US promo could be better. It's obvious that JYP wan't SKZ to make it domestically first and foremost and is more focused on them there, but JYP also needs to realize that they have a way bigger following in the West. The fact that they don't even have an English song yet :rip:

Though their promo in Japan is perfect and their team is doing a fantastic job over there since it's also now their biggest market :clap3:

JYP is completely different from SM, where JYP want's their artists to succeed domestically and Asia first and doesn't send their artists directly to the US like SM does, even though JYP acts like TWICE & SKZ are bigger than any SM act in the US, and are also the 2 biggest Kpop acts in the US after BTS and BP. It took TWICE 8 years to finally do big promo in the West for example.

JYP's tactic is about establishing their artists in Asia first, and then going for the West after while SM wants their acts to be successful in the West immediately, and are willing to risk their domestic popularity for it, like they did with aespa. 

Though I'm so happy for TWICE's organic growth in the West :WAP: Their presence in the West slowly feels like BTS in 2017-2018 where they went to all these award shows and started promoting over there. 

Edited by Pluto2022

omg dead @Twice doesn't have a single person that can deliver a decent recieving speech :penguin:

They should had let Jihyo Rowland or Nayonce speak cuz Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are just not it 

42 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

that italic'd user's obsession with the BABYDUMPSTER children is so weird im sry im sry

amymikesnatch.gif

no you're absolutely right, weird and annoying

amymikesnatch.gif

1 hour ago, lily42 said:

that's the only thing they have going for themselves. only thing they care about and put effort in. they prefer to run to pfw instead of practicing for their performances or recording songs to add to their pitiful discography.

delete their instagrams and there is nothing left but dated music, rehashed concepts, same mvs of them looking rich, badass and cool in fancy sets :rip: blinks have no choice but to gatekeep  those "fashion achievements" and treat it as their personality.

armybot pleaSe

delete their instagrams and there is nothing left but dated music - bts music is 10x worse and more dated then you add their dying high pitched chipmunk overly autotuned vocals and try hard rappers its even more worse be fr :toofunny2: and oh, there is nothing going on with bts' instagrams because they're ugly its not that serious

rehashed concepts, same mvs of them - what is even going on with bts' concepts and mvs? they're nonsense and same mvs 100x that's worse :rip:  I doubt even you as an obsessed armybot can remember anything remarkable in their basic ass videography so please :lmao: 

Edited by MonsterNavy

1 hour ago, starstruckaj said:

Kep1er coming back again after 2 misfires, hopefully third time’s the charm; things haven’t been looking good for them since debut :dancehall3:

didn't they have a comeback a couple weeks ago? why does their label think quantity > quality :rip:

when does their contract end?