• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Tomek said:

her voice also sounds like a cow(?)... I don't know if she has rhinitis but it always sounds like her nose is stuffed when she's talking...?ㅎㅎ I think that people like her just for her face

Whoever this was. He/she is RUTHLESS :skull:

26 minutes ago, Tomek said:

they cooking her

[enter-talk] DO YOU GUYS REALLY THINK THAT JISOO IS TALENTLESS?

AVvXsEjzjkw8Ja2M-_VIgJ_ZbLG-aohrY0Mq4WBU

1. [+237, -27]
Her pronunciation, enunciation, dance and tone are all below average. Even when people claim that it's just a "difference in preference", she can't even act because her pronunciation is just terrible

2. [+200, -2]
Jisoo's voice doesn't fit BP at all...

3. [+196, -10]
Considering that she's a singer, she's indeed talentless

4. [+157, -22]
Talentless
AVvXsEjKnV2wupzH1-0ox7k-p76P5ZShvoNa8wnq
5. [+97, -18]
Her voice sounds like a man, she can't dance and her acting is cringe. There's nothing that Jisoo is good at

6. [+93, -147]
It's hilarious that the visual one top of the 3rd gen is getting hated because she's talentlessㅋㅋ Jisoo's face is talented

7. [+66, -13]
I'm just an ahjumma in my 30's who doesn't know much about idols but when I saw her dancing during her solo stage, I was wondering why she looked so stiff but everyone around me were praising her for looking pretty and doing well and I thought something was wrong with my eyes...ㅎㅎ her voice also sounds like a cow(?)... her dancing is just way too stiff compared to other membersㅋ I don't know if she has rhinitis but it always sounds like her nose is stuffed when she's talking...?ㅎㅎ I think that people like her just for her face

The only thing they are cooking is cheap instant ramen, while mother Jisoos remeains in her expensive bag.

:clack:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Flomik said:

Speaking of BabyLisas

At least they're cute :cm:

Cuties :heart:

Pharita and Rora visuals are so captivating :smitten2:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flomik said:

The way I panned Babydumpsters but I still keep coming back to the music video at least 3-4 times a day :redface:

REMEMBER ME

STING LIKE A BEE

korean korean PERSONALITY  :jonny5:

And the rap parts have always been good particularly Asa :jonny5: Boss baby I'm a boss baby grrrrrRAH

it's so awful yet I can't stop thinking about it...

maybe I'm a YG GG rat after all

yunjin-serving.thumb.gif.d449bb0a8377901

Jisus is not exceptionally talented at anything but being gorgeous and funny, but she's alright... Being a performer like Lisa/Jennie/Rosé is hard anyway

thank god YG kicked Miyeon out cuz they would look a mess as 5 when Jennie stopped giving a f on stage

The real question is: Is ANYONE in BP talented?

1 minute ago, Take Me Apart said:

The real question is: Is ANYONE in BP talented?

watch other idols covering their songs and u will have your answer 

spacer.png

• Thanks 2

No matter what people like to say, she definitely puts in the work  :clap3: Shes constantly striving to improve and you can see how much work shes put in comparing performances

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Tomek said:
3. [+196, -10]
Considering that she's a singer, she's indeed talentless

45 minutes ago, Tomek said:

her voice also sounds like a cow(?)...

:bibliahh:

• Thumbs Down 1

if Teddy were behind Baedump's debut he would make it work using every single YG cliche possible and we would eat it up...

I'd leave the group like Ahyeon too if I learned he wasn't involved 

10 minutes ago, hindsight said:

Jisus is not exceptionally talented at anything but being gorgeous and funny, but she's alright... Being a performer like Lisa/Jennie/Rosé is hard anyway

thank god YG kicked Miyeon out cuz they would look a mess as 5 when Jennie stopped giving a f on stage

I wonder how BP songs would have sounded like with an actual technically sound vocalist like Miyeon in the group though, Roseanne with her avocado voice can only help so much rn

Edited by Witnessed ET
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, thirdward said:

watch other idols covering their songs and u will have your answer 

spacer.png

They are nothing extraordinary, they have the attitude + 3 year period of rest between comebacks unlike other idols, can they properly cover a 2NE1 song? Can Jennie be a better CL than CL? Nope. She doesn't have the attitude or charisma for that, does that mean she is less talented than CL? Nope.

18 minutes ago, Tomek said:

she can't sing

she can't dance

but who cares

she walks like jisoo

nicki.png

The way they were lowkey shady to Rihanna with that song 

nicki.png

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

I wonder how BP songs would have sounded like with an actual technically sound vocalist like Miyeon in the group though, Roseanne with her avocado voice can only help so much rn

:rip:Miyeon is an average singer at best too, and her tone isn't the best either.

calling Lisa untalented, Jennie can be lazy but when she goes hard especially debut she goes hard

and dont get me started with Rose she can play the piano and guitar too, while the others can only play the triangle 

1 minute ago, MusicFan98 said:

:rip:Miyeon is an average singer at best too, and her tone isn't the best either.

Sis, I prefer Rose’s avocado vocal tone over Miyeon any day everyday (I was even fighting with somebody yesterday who put Miyeon over Liz in vocal tone)….but you CANNOT deny that she is leagues above any of the BP members in vocal technique

nicki.png

12 minutes ago, hindsight said:

if Teddy were behind Baedump's debut he would make it work using every single YG cliche possible and we would eat it up...

I'd leave the group like Ahyeon too if I learned he wasn't involved 

It’s crazy that the No Teddy, No hits is indeed real :dies:. He produced/wrote 4 top 5 hits this year 

Vibe

Flower

Fast forward 

You and me 

Edited by Adama
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Rosé is a better singer than her though and both suffer from YG'd vocal technique 

• Like 2
  • Confused 3