#250 VIBE (-87)
OUT of top 100 on Bugs
OUT of top 250 on Genie

spacer.png

oldladylaugh.gif

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

:giraffe:Another Certified Hit. 
she really can just go away for a year and a half and drop with No promo at all. 

Mother Taeyeon mothering and putting all the babies and their monsters to bed, we love to see it. :bird:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Companion said:

Taste!

I expected more skz on your list tho.

I love SKZ, and they are my most listened to artists etc., but I’m also a multi stan and I listen to different music I like as well, like I just love good music in general :wanda:

SKZ also have the most entries in my 2023 list though :clap3:

Edited by Pluto2022

4 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Speaking of BabyLisas

At least they're cute :cm:

Is Ahyeon back yet? :coffee2:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I love SKZ, and they are my most listened to artists etc., but I’m also a multi stan and just listen to different music I like as well, like  I just love good music in general :wanda:

SKZ also have the most entries in my 2023 list though :clap3:

Hi, I'm not very familiar with Stray Kids, I wanted to ask, is Bang Chan popular, well liked within the fandom and by the general public? I kinda like Bang Chan, he is quite the man :ducky:

Edited by geniecantstophypeboy

28 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Hi, I'm not very familiar with Stray Kids, I wanted to ask, if Bang Chan popular, well liked within the fandom and the general public? I kinda like Bang Chan, he is quite the man :ducky:

Bang Chan is basically the male Soyeon. He is one of the most recognized idols in the industry right now and is very well connected, and knows EVERYONE etc.
He is the main producer and backbone of the group. He is one of the most popular members in the fandom and is also one of the most recognized members outside of the fandom. He is kinda the first person people think of when they think of Stray Kids, just like Soyeon with GIDLE etc.

The fandom do not play when it comes to him and are VERY overprotective of him. But that’s because he has received a lot of hate from people for simply every little thing he does, and sometimes just for breathing :redface: 

Some background info on him:

Bang Chan created the group himself, created the “Stray Kids” name, logo and everything etc.. He was a JYP trainee for 7 years before he debuted with Stray Kids. He was supposed to originally debut with GOT7, but he didn’t for some reason. He was a famous JYP trainee during pre debut, and have also been seen in different MV’s of JYP acts such as TWICE and Miss A. Since he was basically JYP’s most favorite and valuable trainee, the company wanted a group centered around him, so they entrusted him in picking the members between the male JYP trainees, and then Stray Kids debuted.

The streets are saying that he picked all the short trainees on purpose since he’s a short king himself, so that he wouldn’t stick out :oh: Though I believe it’s just a coincidence that every SKZ member are short kings :bird:

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 1

the way raina carried the chorus immediately after being added to the group day 1 :jonny5:

orange caramel was the most iconic group addition EVER.

I'm shocked Hyunjin knows how to knit :chick2:

He's never talked about it publicly 

The way I panned Babydumpsters but I still keep coming back to the music video at least 3-4 times a day :redface:

REMEMBER ME

STING LIKE A BEE

korean korean PERSONALITY  :jonny5:

And the rap parts have always been good particularly Asa :jonny5: Boss baby I'm a boss baby grrrrrRAH

Edited by Flomik

GAKzrN4bkAAa9mZ?format=jpg&name=largeGAKt_yqacAA5TsZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

GAKxuetXUAAelMp?format=jpg&name=mediumGAKuiNAXEAA_Et5?format=jpg&name=medium

BTS V at Incheon International Airport today, back from London (Rumor has it he shot a music video)

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Joseline said:

Start from now call him captain.

Thread about it

he is gonna be such a daddy when he comes back

• Like 1

still shocked new jeans wasn’t the most streamed gg on Spotify 

spacer.png

they cooking her

[enter-talk] DO YOU GUYS REALLY THINK THAT JISOO IS TALENTLESS?

AVvXsEjzjkw8Ja2M-_VIgJ_ZbLG-aohrY0Mq4WBU

1. [+237, -27]
Her pronunciation, enunciation, dance and tone are all below average. Even when people claim that it's just a "difference in preference", she can't even act because her pronunciation is just terrible

2. [+200, -2]
Jisoo's voice doesn't fit BP at all...

3. [+196, -10]
Considering that she's a singer, she's indeed talentless

4. [+157, -22]
Talentless
AVvXsEjKnV2wupzH1-0ox7k-p76P5ZShvoNa8wnq
5. [+97, -18]
Her voice sounds like a man, she can't dance and her acting is cringe. There's nothing that Jisoo is good at

6. [+93, -147]
It's hilarious that the visual one top of the 3rd gen is getting hated because she's talentlessㅋㅋ Jisoo's face is talented

7. [+66, -13]
I'm just an ahjumma in my 30's who doesn't know much about idols but when I saw her dancing during her solo stage, I was wondering why she looked so stiff but everyone around me were praising her for looking pretty and doing well and I thought something was wrong with my eyes...ㅎㅎ her voice also sounds like a cow(?)... her dancing is just way too stiff compared to other membersㅋ I don't know if she has rhinitis but it always sounds like her nose is stuffed when she's talking...?ㅎㅎ I think that people like her just for her face
  • Haha 8
  • Thumbs Down 5

so what if she cant sing, dance, or act? she's ****ing jisoo, 1/4 of the biggest gg in the world and people are still tuned tf in! you wish your talentless ass were her!