K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

6 minutes ago, Veiko said:

Is JYP a Dragqueen? He for sure is one of us. Company stans of JYP girl groups should feel safe 

He's surprisingly straight

In 1999, Park Jin-young married Seo Yoon-jeong. In March 2009, the couple announced their divorce.[51] On October 10, 2013, he married a woman nine years younger than him.[52] On January 25, 2019, his daughter was born, and Park wrote "This Small Hand" for her and his father, with a documentary-style music video released on February 9.[10] 

Park is a born-again Christian and leads weekly Bible practices.[37] Park turned to several faiths to fill the "void in [his] heart" after his divorce before finding his faith in Christianity.[37]

Edited by Flomik
  • Confused 1

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, breadcrumbs said:

Soobin: Do you know how to do the middle toe finger?

Giving gossip girl (gossip idol)

18 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

does anyone know what this location is? they've filmed a bunch of Tiktoks here - this one today, Sohee's birthday tiktok a few days ago, Jay Park Talk Saxy challenge last week

I know damn well SM doesn't give them such fancy living quarters 

70d4f966454c4d4eb50a82f397865477.gif

it's a studio in the SM Kwangya building

i remember Key showing it to Conan

Edited by TheCal
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, New Edition said:

Korean men are insane. 

I do really think that the rise in incel culture is ultimately affecting Korean fangirls' willingness to cape for oppa or even stan oppa. Maybe this is partly why fangirls are turning to stanning girl groups.

I mean knowing that most of your oppar faves are at least probably on the same ideological wavelength as these folks :biblio:

They should switch to stanning gays instead

zhang-hao-boys-planet.thumb.gif.e75c47300fe27cedce93ee199e711cd8.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

well the only thing posted today was a Babymonster D-2 poster and I had a feeling none of ya'll would care about that

other than that, there was legit nothing. sunday it is  :emofish:

excuse me

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, moxcy said:

all these people in the same room 

5JHfTsB.gif

All these people were something other than just white and black at an event... in Korea of all places. It's a Christmas miracle. 

6 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

F_sZr9vaQAA3PBM?format=jpg&name=large

did he get more work done

why does he look so different

baboonphone2.gif

Honestly just looks like weight loss to me, Soobin looks thinner than usual too.

5 hours ago, Adama said:

Them too 

Finally colors on a Korean red carpet. If we could get this going and become a common place thing, that'd be great 👍 

5 hours ago, Adama said:

Gizelle looks so much better with brown hair! That awful blond hair color is SABOTAGE :deadbanana4:

I know this is just a transition color but baby girl should have put on a wig for this event.

4 hours ago, TheCal said:

F_r2wTSbwAAwDGe?format=jpg&name=large

they look like royal siblings:loki:

Why do they have a 17 year old girl dressed like an elderly maid? Eunsoo looks great though.

6 minutes ago, Darkling said:

a42a85a017bc496ab541bce53f7552f5.gif

I can always count on you to come through with great Heeseung pics and for that, I thank you 😊 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, hallucinate said:

i was just going to post this :ahh:

I really want Kai to see this once actually 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

the company had Love Me Like This earlier this year + Sneakers last… spring? summer?

but overall yeah they’re struggling to get their acts to hit re: digitals

the album sales + TWICE’s tour gross are great though so they’re probably not worried 

Sneakers didn’t really perform well points wise but has a decent peak and wasn’t a hit because of the quality of the song but rather Chaeryoung 

Love Me Like This also served a shitty chart run with a two week peak before tumbling down the charts. Wouldn’t really call those “digital hits” but I guess for JYP going Top 20 is considered a hit now 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Why do they have a 17 year old girl dressed like an elderly maid? Eunsoo looks great though.

not an elderly maid

5JHfTsB.gif

Wheres that JYP Jackson gif? History repeating itself. Keep this man OFF the stage already

Edited by gigantopithecus

Why doesn't NPOP have music wins like other shows? It's described as a "monthly chart show" so... Where are the winners of said charts? Maybe I'm not understanding something

2 minutes ago, ayndr said:

They ate! They should do a special stage on music shows.

I think we'll be getting a stage at some point :celestial4: Their TikTok makes me think there could be a complete performance choreo

• Like 1

On 11/21/2023 at 9:36 PM, naomi24 said:

And on that note I need sehun to enlist immediately because if #they come back as a full group from a military hiatus before exo I will kms 

Reveal hidden contents

Like seriously enlist bro chop chop what the **** has he been doing all year

23 hours ago, naomi24 said:

:redface: "misfortune" lol literally every man in the industry has to go through this.. you will live I promise.

And yes I would take a cnty serve like this from Sehun any day ..thank you your the prayers! :giraffe:

Oh I will be just fine knowing that my faves will be coming back with a grand return in 2025, not sure if baekhyun and friends can relate though! And please even if everyone has to do it we all know well that the vast majority of them do not WANT to be doing it. If you think there's no misfortune in forced conscription I would love to see you join the military voluntarily!

And not even you believe sehun can serve anything except ear torture and general uselessness considering that first post you made :rofl:

the Little Enhypensters puckering their asshole at the fact that the Good Morning America host complimented Jay on his English... "dUhhHHhh he's american!"

- first of all Korean was probably Jay's first language

- he has lived the vast majority of his life in Korea

- he isn't even fluent in English, he's conversational at best.

get a grip ladies, just because someone emerged from a vagina on American soil doesn't automatically make them speak perfect english

• Like 1

the girls always trying to point out how "American" Huening Kai is always sends me, too. He lived in America until he was like 3 months old and then never returned

If anything he's more Chinese than American considering he spent like half his life in China

and his english is shit